Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Beyonce  (Read 14328 times)
A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: February 03, 2017, 03:35:19 PM »

I guess proving she's really pregnant the time after the shitty rumors last time.
But what tacky pictures. Worse than what a Kardashisn would do. She out tackied Kim.
That was my immediate reaction. She's heading off any surrogacy rumours from the beginning this time.  I think one photo would have done.

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: February 03, 2017, 04:13:34 PM »

I guess proving she's really pregnant the time after the shitty rumors last time.
But what tacky pictures. Worse than what a Kardashisn would do. She out tackied Kim.
That was my immediate reaction. She's heading off any surrogacy rumours from the beginning this time.  I think one photo would have done.

Well, some tinfoil hats could still argue that this could just be done with elaborate body make up and photoshop. What's next, a live sonogram broadcast on the internet with her dressed as Frida Kahlo?

Kaiserin

Big Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: February 03, 2017, 06:52:46 PM »

Well, some tinfoil hats could still argue that this could just be done with elaborate body make up and photoshop. What's next, a live sonogram broadcast on the internet with her dressed as Frida Kahlo?
Nerves
Don't elaborate further ideas for her. We might end up with a live broadcast of the birth with her not dressed at all.

I really have no idea why the world has to be flooded with such tacky pictures. I blame Demi Moore. She started that trend two decades ago.
Olya

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: February 07, 2017, 04:09:27 PM »

Okay I thought Beyonce was great back in the day, first with Destiny's Child and then when she first emerged as a solo artist, but over the last 10 or so years, while her popularity has been building to the point where people "worship" her (for real?? Edit: yes, they're probably being sarcastic but still....), I'm terribly put off by her and her antics!!  I just don't understand the hype around her anymore.

As for the pregnancy pictures?  Creepy as anything.  Want to announce she's pregnant with twins?  Fantastic, go right ahead!  Do an elaborate (and tacky-looking) photo shoot?  No thanks!

In all sincerity, congrats to her and Jay-Z but.....she really didn't have announce her pregnancy in this over-the-top fashion.

**ducks**  Sweating

I'm exactly the same. Loved her in the D Child days and loved her even more when she went solo in the first few years. For the most part I also liked her photoshoots, music and found she dressed beautifully at events; rather classy and glamorous. Then she changed quite a bit, different style and the lyrics became awful. PR stunts and exposure of her private life in every way and I just don't get the worship and "queen b" stuff.. I think she's lost the plot a long time ago, I stopped being a fan and this photoshoot is awful as heck.

If it is to "prove" it isn't a surrogacy, then I think it could still have been done in a much better way. There are actually pretty shots of her during the first pregnancy in a bikini, so doing this to stop rumours won't really affect the gossip mill..
Herazeus
Banned
Banned
Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: February 09, 2017, 12:06:58 PM »

The first picture was OK until I noticed Nefertiti's bust on the left. What's the point ?

Nerfertiti was known for her beauty and for being her Pharoah's favourite wife. I guess we are supposed to believe that Beyonce is as beautiful as Nerfertiti? Though the unintentional comment on being a favoured wife among many is unconcious and hilarious.

That said, i've recently discovered a Black American sub-culture that associates itself with Egyptian Pharoahs, so i guess this could also be a nod to that. See also Nick Cannon and his turbans.
Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: April 04, 2017, 05:38:41 PM »

How have I missed Bey's 2017 Grammy Awards dress... She's mad!  Yikes  Secret

The amount of narcissism in the air...  Dead

Noodlesza

Gigantic Member

South Africa South Africa

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: April 04, 2017, 06:01:43 PM »

Wow! Someone thinks a lot about themselves! Who does she think she is? A goddess? Erm no love. You're human like the rest of us.  And her tatas look mighty squished in that dressed. Sheesh she thinks she's the second coming. 

Keen!
ortensia

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: April 04, 2017, 06:39:33 PM »

😂😂😂😂 troppo grezza!( please Italian friends,help me with the translation)

Who is her target?her audience?who is she putting on this show for?
It's a mystery to me.🤔🤔🤔

..ciao belle,have a nice evening!!!❤️❤️❤️
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: April 04, 2017, 06:50:15 PM »

Bayonce casting herself as maternity/fertility goddess/Virgin Mary/Great Earth Mother is shockingly nauseating. If anyone was in doubt after seeing the pregnancy pictures, I think we can now safely conclude that she's completely lost it by now.

Pomme

Big Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: April 04, 2017, 06:58:25 PM »

As it happens she indeed is channeling a mother goddess, one who has twins, and who is very important in a particular religion (iirc not Santaria but of similar origin).
This Goddess represents empowerment of women, not necessarily black women, and I am fairly sure she's dead serious about it.
Though in my white European privileged overeducated elitist* eyes some of the references in the pregnant photoshoot are rather entertaining (no offense, I'm in stitches about Kanye's conviction he's the next Margiela, too).

*cannot pretend my background and education are anything but that but I do my best to keep an open mind.

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
onar

Large Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: April 04, 2017, 10:52:05 PM »

Yes, very impressice appearence, yes, very nice and important message about maternity etc but it's her overall behaviour and attitude that make her unattractive to my eyes. I liked her a lot when she first landed her solo career but I don't think she's anything special anymore - because she provides too much how special she is.

cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: April 05, 2017, 03:58:08 AM »

She's taking the fertility goddess thing a little too far.
Like she's only woman who's ever been pregnant. Glad she's proud/ happy but a little over the top IMO
ronda

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: April 06, 2017, 12:33:21 PM »

I only watched the Grammy's this year for the George Michael tribute. Beyonce was awful and can't
  understand  all the Grovelling. She is nothing special. IMO  Adele's almost worshiping of Beyonce was
  embarrassing to see too. Her Ego must have been dealt a huge shock when she did not win album of the
  year.

Smiley...Knowledge is Power...Smiley
debbydeb

Gigantic Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: April 06, 2017, 01:00:12 PM »

I only watched the Grammy's this year for the George Michael tribute. Beyonce was awful and can't
  understand  all the Grovelling. She is nothing special. IMO  Adele's almost worshiping of Beyonce was
  embarrassing to see too. Her Ego must have been dealt a huge shock when she did not win album of the
  year.

I think half of why Adele was so apologetic is because she knew the backlash from Bey fanatics (the Hive?) will be brutal if she didn't say anything.
Even after all those worshipful things, she still got a ton of hate for her winning Album of the Year.
ronda

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: April 07, 2017, 11:56:38 PM »

debbydeb,  thanks for your thoughts here but honestly I don't feel
  that Adele needed to be apologetic at all. She won 'Album of the Year" but she ruined the moment by her constant dribel regarding
Beyonce and making her out to look like some Goddess that needs to be worshiped and had been wronged by the people for not winning. Couldn't believe she wanted to try and give Beyonce "half" her award. Backlash comes with the territory and these Artists should be used to it.

Smiley...Knowledge is Power...Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: