Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News about Hagasessorna  (Read 67144 times)
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: November 25, 2019, 06:18:35 PM »

IMO the closest Brigitte has come to plastic surgery is when she hugged her sister in law, the jokerette.
It is dieting, alcohol (probably not in an abusive or addictive way, more in a lot's of drinks in a Long life) possibly too little water (without the Promille) Smoking, not sleeping enough and way too much sun on unprotected Skin...
In short the Skin many People of this Jet set Generation have, that partied hard, had other informations of sun-protection, alcohol and Smoking...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
karma chamelion

Huge Member

United States United States

Salvia microphylla 'Hot Lips'

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: November 26, 2019, 06:57:04 AM »

It's too many cigarettes and too much sun, she's been absolutely mahogany most of her adult life. We don't call her Aunt Magda for nothing!

[/img]

maria valeria

Baby Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: December 03, 2019, 10:43:26 AM »

I have to confess Birgitta almost has a kind of skeleton head  Secret

oh,yes ....it gives me yikes!!!many mummies at museums look better than her... Nerves
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: December 03, 2019, 09:00:45 PM »

I have to confess Birgitta almost has a kind of skeleton head  Secret

oh,yes ....it gives me yikes!!!many mummies at museums look better than her... Nerves
[/b]
Yes, well, most of them didn't tan, Party or smoke just as much ..and few lived to her age... Whistle

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: December 03, 2019, 11:32:53 PM »

I feel bad saying this but Birgitta is one of the ugliest women I have ever seen. is it plastic surgery or just bad genetics?

also that dress is far too young for her

I guess it is plastic surgery + smoking + too much sun and a little bit genetics.

Oh my god, I never realized how much Madde looks like her aunt.
It's the excessive tanning. None of her sisters look even half as bad as her, but then again they haven't spend the majority of their adult lives playing golf on Mallorca either..

Eve

Medium Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: December 04, 2019, 08:20:55 AM »

She used to be a beautiful woman [thanks for posting those old photos  Star]. Now her skin is damaged beyond repair and there are wrinkles on her wrinkles!  So better believe all those warnings about sun and smoking and their damage to your skin and looks! At least she's skinny  I hope I will look better in my 80s, if I live that long   
Eve

Medium Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: January 15, 2020, 12:40:31 PM »

Gustaf Magnuson (b. 1975, older son of princess Christina and Tord Magnuson) and his wife Vicky are going separate ways after six years of marriage  Sad  Gustaf Magnuson,and Vicky Andrén Magnuson, have filed for a divorce on 13th January. According to Expressen the divorce is their joint and undramatic decision and they continue to be good friends and good team as parents to their beloved daughter Désirée (born 11th July 2014).

https://translate.google....%2F%2Fwww.svenskdam.se%2F
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: January 15, 2020, 12:55:11 PM »

Gustaf Magnuson (b. 1975, older son of princess Christina and Tord Magnuson) and his wife Vicky are going separate ways after six years of marriage  Sad  Gustaf Magnuson,and Vicky Andrén Magnuson, have filed for a divorce on 13th January. According to Expressen the divorce is their joint and undramatic decision and they continue to be good friends and good team as parents to their beloved daughter Désirée (born 11th July 2014).

https://translate.google....%2F%2Fwww.svenskdam.se%2F

Sad news
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: January 15, 2020, 12:56:21 PM »

That's sad to hear. But sometimes a divorce/separation is for the best. I know couples, who've become good friends afterwards.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: January 15, 2020, 12:58:00 PM »

That's sad to hear. But sometimes a divorce/separation is for the best. I know couples, who've become good friends afterwards.

Agree upon that.
CyrilSebastian

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: January 16, 2020, 12:37:48 AM »

Vicky was a lovely bride!
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: January 16, 2020, 02:20:48 AM »

Vicky was a lovely bride!

Yes, that struck me too Cyril.
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: January 16, 2020, 12:00:49 PM »

I agree, she was very beautiful and elegant, the hair, the dress, everything!

I feel sad when I hear about people divorcing, especially when there are kids in the middle. I wish them the best.

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: March 31, 2020, 09:20:25 PM »

https://www.svenskdam.se/...rattar-om-hjartproblemen/

Princess Birgitta talks about her heart problems

Right now Princess Birgitta is home quarantined in Mallorca and she tells Svensk Damtidning the main reason why she absolutely must not get infected by the coronavirus.

Princess Birgitta is used to a social life with friends out on the golf course. But now she is forced to stay home because of the coronavirus.
- I am really bored. I sit here at home and drink coffee. We are only allowed to go outside if we are going to buy food or go to the pharmacy. Otherwise, we stay inside.

The Princess is missing the golf I understand?
- Yes, I really do.

Birgitta also says that she has close contact with her children who live in Munich. They are worried about their mother because she was hospitalized two months ago, due to heart problems.
- My heart had to be restarted. But now I feel good. My kids keep talking about me being in a risk group, but I don't want to listen to it.

But despite the fact that Princess Birgitta thinks that time passes slowly when she can't be out golfing, she is set to follow the rules by the Spanish authorities and stay inside as long as needed.

Is the Princess worried about coronavirus?
- I'm not one to worry unnecessarily, but it is a serious situation and we have to adjust to it. But I am a positive person and believe that we will ride out this storm.
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: April 01, 2020, 10:37:14 PM »

I love hearing from Birgitta! She's full of life!
I hope she will remain healthy.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: