Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 90   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen Letizia News  (Read 306960 times)
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1290 on: February 01, 2017, 04:06:59 AM »

Queen Letizia's aunt tried to sell photos of her first wedding, according to the Supreme Court
The court rejects Henar Ortiz's attempts to defend himself from the accusations of 'S?lvame'

Queen Letizia's aunt, Henar Ortiz, was behind the attempt to sell photographs of the first marriage of the consort of Philip VI. At least, this is seen by the Supreme Court, which has rejected the appeal that Henar filed after the Asturian Provincial Court also rejected his request to defend the right to honor.

Queen's aunt was trying to defend accusations of journalist Angela Porter, who said as the person who was behind the attempted sale of wedding pictures with writer Alfonso Guerrero.

The price was claimed by these photos was 600,000 euros and the offer reached the Tele Factory, producer of the program Save me . The space did not acquire images, p ero yes debated for several days on photos and speculate on who was behind the attempted sale, which led to Henar Ortiz to try to defend his honor in court.

But the Supreme Court has stated that the allegations "were adjusted to the demands of truth" based on the evidence presented. Now, Henar Ortiz has not only seen his version compromised again, but now he will have to pay court costs for a lawsuit that started four years ago.

http://www.elplural.com/p...-su-primera-boda-segun-el

Henar talked to Vanitatis (money for the exclusive? Dead), proclaiming her innocence and saying her attorney would appeal her case to the Constitution Court.  Yikes The "writer" (No one at Vanitatis deserves the "reporter" title) asked her how often she saw her niece, Leti. She brushed it off. It's obvious Leti cuts her off long ago. Who can blame her?   

This woman has absolutely no sense. Her attorney is taking her on a ride for higher fees. She's in debt. She owes the other side court costs, yet she was pursued by her attorney for an appeal to the Constitution Court? Which part of her defamation case has implication of Spain's Constitution?  Crazy I expect her being laughed out of the court and declaring bankruptcy to avoid paying the other party the court costs.

Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1291 on: March 08, 2017, 09:21:18 AM »

Hola! has exclusive photos of Letizia shopping in Madrid with her stylist, Eva Fernandez. Shopping for the Japan trip? Does that mean there won't be Varela gown?

http://us.hola.com/realez...izia-estilista-hola-moda/
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1292 on: March 08, 2017, 09:28:18 AM »

letizia is a classy lady, she doesn't need a lot to look nice  Yes
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

TM The King and Queen of Spain

Ignore
« Reply #1293 on: March 09, 2017, 12:04:35 AM »

Both Leti and her stylist look fabulous  Beer

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

Ignore
« Reply #1294 on: March 09, 2017, 12:06:08 AM »

Leti and Olivia Pope (Kerry Washigton) 

semana

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1295 on: March 12, 2017, 09:26:16 AM »

Letizia's former boss was interviewed by Vanitatis, an online media that always gossips about Letizia and puts her in a bad light. It's very popular with all the Spanish Enthusiasts. It has reported many made-up gossips as facts for years. Now it asked Urdaci many of those stories and Urdaci set the record straight. The translation is pretty bad, probably because the writing isn't good. I clear up some parts.

Alfredo Urdaci: "I was not the director of TVE that harassed Letizia.

The controversial journalist reveals intimate aspects of the monarch unpublished: her rivalry with Ana Blanco, Letizia's magnetism and what, in his opinion, are her biggest stumbles

Journalist Alfredo Urdaci has just published his new book 'La Espa?a Cruda '. In the presentation of his work in "Encuentros Culturales" in Marbella, the journalist gives Vanitatis an exclusive interview in which he speaks for the first time about 'The Impatient Queen' , the new biography that will appear in May on Queen Letizia , then His companion in the news. In this book the writer Leonardo Faccio , who has done an investigation on his life and his Mexican stage, affirms that the present monarch would have received a sexual offer in exchange for working in TVE. Alfredo Urdaci, who was then news director for the state chain and hired her, Firmly states to our portal that he was never aware of this harassment and "I was not the manager who harassed her." Come and read.

No permission to speak of the Queen

Question: You have asked Leticia Ortiz numerous times for an authoritative biography about her, but she does not give it to her, will not we ever see that book written by you who knows her?
It will be a long time before we see a biography authorized by her. It is inevitable that books leave that do not leave in good place but that is why she will not allow an officer. I had editorials for a while for that biography. But I think that more than a biography of her in which she talked about the environment in which she grows, as influenced by her parents' divorce, her Mexican adventure, her way through ABC, CNN or TVE , or touch a theme that stops Me is fundamental and more interesting to write. I would count as a person who has not grown up in the atmosphere of the Royal House and who has not been educated to be queen, how she assumes that role, and how that environment that quickly educates her to exercise. That book I would write about her.

"Letizia has lost spontaneity"

Answer: How was the last encounter you had with the Queen of Spain?
It was many years ago. I have not seen her for a long time. It was a meeting that we talked about issues were going on today. She is no longer the Letizia I met . It has nothing special. The Letizia that I found was a very changed woman and I think even she recognizes that change. There is a tremendous evolution and a significant change.
Q: And in that change of which it speaks What has been lost of Letizia in the way?
A: Well obviously I think one of the things that I had better and for which I made it for information: Spontaneity. That has lost it: From that Leticia to ... "let me finish" ... to that other contained figure, serious, grave and hieratic , to which you notice the things that are perhaps happening in the house, no longer Nothing remains The presenter dies when she leaves TVE.

"I was not an accomplice in the royal courtship"

Q: Why did you choose her in the casting?
A: I had serenity in a camera is very important. Freshness and a beauty that did not distract . There are beauties that distract and that was not your case. She was pretty, period. He lived in journalism and that was evident in the special covers.
Q: Has it been said that you were an accomplice in the relationship between Felipe de Borb?n and his TV host?
A: Another bulo plus I knew a few hours before it became official. She presented her last newscast without saying anything about leaving. Before getting on the air, he went up to my office to tell me: 'I have a relationship with Felipe.' And I, she can count it said: Felipe What Felipe? And I surprised myself. Although for some months I ate with her and giving her advice now that it was the face of the nine o'clock news, I told her to be careful with the public appearances and so on. And she asked me. Careful why? What do you know about me? Tell me about it. And I knew absolutely nothing.

"Royal House did not impose Letizia on TVE"

P: That which was imposed from Casa Real for us to know the Spaniards and his face became more familiar. Nothing at all?
A: That goes without any foundation what was published. When she arrives on television, she had already been in Weekly Report, she had presented a series that talked about the passage from the peseta to the euro. That is to say that she had already done many things and considered it a good step to jump to the nightly news program that I I wanted to retire.

P: Yeah, but Ana Blanco , a great house professional with time on TVE, also asked for it and you did not give it to her.
A: Yes it is true, but Leticia had other values.
Q: How to be the bride of the son of the king of Spain?
A: Of course not. Ana Blanco already had the information of the afternoon and considers that there was well.

"The tension between Letizia and Ana Blanco was certain"

Q: Was the tension of Ana Blanco and Leticia Ortiz true?
A: There was tension and rivalry. Ana Blanco saw that her position was in danger with Letizia and that tension was masked in makeup mainly. When they agreed in the room the tension was tremendous between the two (laughs).
Q: How does Letizia get to you on TVE?
A: Well, there is a director of the evening newsletter where I worked called Jos? Luis, a canary friend of Letizia's father who one day tells him Can you take a curriculum to Urdaci from my daughter? She brought it to me and as she was on CNN nights and wanted to change, here she had a chance when the summer lows occurred. He tested like everyone else. We put it as a theme: "Strong explosion in Pamplona." I will always remember, and embroidered it.
Sex, harassment and public television
Q: It's the year that ' La Espana Impatiente', the Queen's new unauthorized biography, speaks of someone making a sexual offer from the house to enter, will not you be that director of the book?
What an atrocity. That topic has left me very perplexed. I do not know who could have that power to promise that. I hire Letizia under the consent of Javier Gonz?lez Ferrari, then CEO. What is told in the book is narrated by Jorge Cepeda, the director of the Mexican newspaper where Letizia worked. You will have to ask him. Of course I was not the manager. That's awful.

Q: Has Leonardo Faccio, author of the book, been contacted by you, and named that stalker?
A: Nothing. With me this gentleman has not spoken. I should have done it. In case it is true nobody knew that harassment. She had friends in the house who could have counted that episode that is going to come out in the book.
Q: But the friends of Letizia are unconditional and very loyal to her ....
A: It has always been said that she tells her friends: 'If you want to remain my friends do not say a word.' That is the premise to maintain their friendship.
Q: And maybe because she considers that if you have spoken for that, she is no longer your friend? Has he bothered you with any comment?
A: Well, I'm still a journalist, and it's just an interview that I've been doing - like Nieves Hererro's on TV - I'm clear that he did not like it.

"Letizia likes to step on the accelerator"

Q: But you have done a lot of favors to Letizia, to the point that once she asked you to omit the car accident she had with her car in one of her books, and you did ...
A: He called me and I took it out of my book because of the problems that could cause that shock when a day came to the TV. She called the prince from the car and sent him drivers. Maybe he did not want that episode to be published because it bothered him to know that he was without a belt and his hobby to run. She likes to step on the accelerator.

Q: And another favor is that you made him as a director, was to acquire a VHS tape where Letizia appeared, in a debate held in class, speaking in favor of the republic and criticizing the Spanish monarchy to make it disappear. How much do you buy that video for?
A: Another hoot.
Q: Is it true that in the three books that have already been written by Letizia there are many falsehoods?
A: Many things have been told that are not (true). But the book that is going to have the most I think is going to be that of Leonardo Faccio . The one who got her cousin - entitled 'Goodbye Princess' - really annoyed me because he wrote that she had very bad relations with me. But how are you going to have bad relationships? Someone that I have hired, that I have promoted in the house. That was falling alone. If she had had bad relations with me, Letizia would have been in a corner of TVE.

"Don Felipe is closer thanks to her"

Q: He thinks that the monarchists do not forgive Letizia for his republican past
A: I have not met that Letizia. My treatment was professional. Speaking to her I found it very conservative as a profile. I have not met a Republican Letizia.

Q: Was Letizia better journalist than queen?
A: She's a good journalist no matter how much she bothered Pe?afiel. As a monarch it takes little, you have to give it time. Things are measured depending on the expectation and it is possible that she has distanced herself from her task. When she became queen, everyone commented that she would bring popular closeness and has distanced herself.

P: ? What does Letizia Ortiz offer King Philip VI?
A: Being with Leticia has given him security. Not institutional security, but personal security.
Q: There is something about Letizia that man loves because Felipe VI could have had any woman he wanted and fought for his current wife to say that he left the monarchy if he did not accept it ....
A: I recognize that she has a lot of energy and vehemence. She had it in front of the camera, and also as a person and the prince liked that energy. That energy gave Felipe security. It is true that Letizia Ortiz has something that makes a man falls in love. He saw her on television and did not stop until I mentioned her. I've met Felipe before and after Letizia. Before he was very withdrawn and now he has changed in reverse.
Q: Buddhists say that we all have a role in life, maybe the mission of Letizia has been that ... to give security to our monarch ..
A: Pitch forward was. I do not know if that has gone over. She always waved her hands in the newsletter wanting to transmit, and I corrected her to make her move less. She was like that.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 09:50:48 AM by Laprincess » Logged
Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #1296 on: March 12, 2017, 07:42:06 PM »

Hola! has exclusive photos of Letizia shopping in Madrid with her stylist, Eva Fernandez. Shopping for the Japan trip? Does that mean there won't be Varela gown?

http://us.hola.com/realez...izia-estilista-hola-moda/

It looks like they visited two organic supermarkets so no clothes Wink
Two women asked them for directions and didn't recognize Letizia  Grin Grin
Scans by Lula

Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1297 on: March 12, 2017, 08:06:07 PM »

What was she wearing? A cape coat like men's overcoat in the 19th century? 

Her stylist is certainly very pretty and chic but the animal print shoes is an overkill with the leather pants. Still, she's much more stylish than Mosh's stylist. 
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

Ignore
« Reply #1298 on: March 17, 2017, 01:36:37 AM »

What was she wearing? A cape coat like men's overcoat in the 19th century? 

Her stylist is certainly very pretty and chic but the animal print shoes is an overkill with the leather pants. Still, she's much more stylish than Mosh's stylist. 
She's really pretty  Thumb up

Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

Ignore
« Reply #1299 on: March 17, 2017, 01:44:33 AM »

16/3: Queen Letizia presided two audiences at La Zarzuela
- The first one with a representation of members and collaborators of the ALMA Association against Gender Violence
- The second one with the patronage of Linea Directa foundation (journalism award).

The first audience concerned a really serious issue in Spain - Leti's outfit was also serious

zimbio

twitter

desvistiendo a letizia

Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

Ignore
« Reply #1300 on: March 17, 2017, 01:45:56 AM »

Daily Mail http://www.dailymail.co.u...Letizia-Spain-Madrid.html

Flanagan

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #1301 on: March 18, 2017, 02:09:57 AM »

Am I seeing Leti actually using an ATM? Thinking  If so, I don't think I have ever seen a royal do that let alone a queen - pretty nifty  Yes
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1302 on: March 18, 2017, 03:16:46 AM »

Yes, she's using an ATM. I wonder how other royals get their money without using an ATM. Do they have a vault full of money inside of their palaces?  Thinking
rosella

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1303 on: March 18, 2017, 03:51:20 AM »

^ I don't know about other royal families but there is an ATM connected to Coutts, the 'royal' bank, located inside BP. There is probably another at KP. Maybe other royals have the same arrangements in their countries.

I read elsewhere that all the British senior royals have special pins attached to their credit cards so the money can't be tracked or the account hacked. Nothing like that would worry the Queen who never carries cash or cards but has assistants make purchases.

Didn't Kate have trouble once with a credit card when she was trying to hire scuba gear for herself and Willie?  Something to do with the shop querying why there was no surname on the card?
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1304 on: March 18, 2017, 05:42:07 AM »

A selfie:

Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 90   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: