Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 94   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen Letizia News  (Read 328846 times)
onar

Large Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #1320 on: March 26, 2017, 11:33:33 PM »

But why on different planes?

The King & the heir can't travel together.
thank you so much for the answer, my apologies for not having seen it earlier!

Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

TM The King and Queen of Spain

Ignore
« Reply #1321 on: April 12, 2017, 12:16:35 PM »

New Letizia at Madrid Wax Museum - sorry but it looks terrible

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
Lizardcandy

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1322 on: April 12, 2017, 03:43:42 PM »

New Letizia at Madrid Wax Museum - sorry but it looks terrible

Maybe they got the wrong Letizia...it looks nothing  like her
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1323 on: April 12, 2017, 04:14:30 PM »

None of the wax figures they made of her looks like her. They need to send their people to London to learn from the pro.
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

Ignore
« Reply #1324 on: April 12, 2017, 05:01:59 PM »

They asked a company (can't remember the name now) to replicate the Princess tiara...perhaps they should have asked for a better version of Leti, instead of trying this kind of work Felipe also looks terrible and let's not even talk about Leonor - poor kid  Crazy

the previous version

This was much better

Poor Leo

Crazy

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

Ksenija

Medium Member

Latvia Latvia

Ignore
« Reply #1325 on: April 12, 2017, 05:06:14 PM »

Looks like those wax figures were hit by a car several times and after that their skin were burned by sun Crazy Crazy Crazy
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1326 on: April 12, 2017, 05:22:34 PM »

The wax museum in Madrid is creepy as hell. The wax figures all look like they are about to slice your throat, seriously Secret

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Lizardcandy

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1327 on: April 12, 2017, 07:01:35 PM »

The wax museum in Madrid is creepy as hell. The wax figures all look like they are about to slice your throat, seriously Secret

oh my god I've been laughing out loud over here- the 2nd to last one makes her look like a man. ugh rofl, they're so so bad!
Sally_S4054

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #1328 on: April 28, 2017, 01:19:50 PM »

This was much better

Crazy

Sorry, not sure if this is appropriate here but wow, what procedures has she had!? IMO obviously the nose job but she has also had her masseter injected to reduce the squareness of her jaw and some filler in her lips to make the top lip less pointed and fuller and botox or a brow lift. She looks great but too "worked" on, it's the same face one sees in LA
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1329 on: April 28, 2017, 02:37:00 PM »

Those wax figures never resemble her so how anyone can assess changes in her face based on those figures is beyond me.

In addition, our face does change with age. Weight gain, drooping, expressions change.... all can change the contour of the face or whether the lips are "pinched". That's far more logical than having injections all over the face.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 02:47:58 PM by Laprincess » Logged
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1330 on: April 29, 2017, 04:54:52 AM »

I saw Juliana's red dress at the White House and immediately thought of the CH dress Letizia wore. Now the press noticed it too:

Juliana's dress was supposed to be custom-made for her by Geneva. The fabric looks cheap and the fit doesn't look anywhere as good as a custom-made dress should be. The CH dress fits Letizia like a glove. Geneva denied copying but it's too similar to be coincident.

In a recent event, Susana Diaz wore a CH dress Letizia wore last two years:

I wouldn't dream of wearing something Leti wore because there's no way I would be ahead in a comparison. I don't know why any woman would even try.
Larzen

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #1331 on: April 29, 2017, 01:59:02 PM »

It might be that the two other women has other thing to do than to watch whatLetizia was wearing😉 Atleast the black and white dress is guess there are many women who own
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1332 on: April 29, 2017, 07:10:52 PM »

It might be that the two other women has other thing to do than to watch whatLetizia was wearing😉 Atleast the black and white dress is guess there are many women who own

Given the extensive coverage of Leti's clothes in Latin America and SPAIN, I would be very surprised that they didn't know. This is not the first time a first lady from Latin America copies Letizia. Honduras's first lady asked Varela re-created Letizia's white coat dress at Proclamation for her.
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

Ignore
« Reply #1333 on: April 30, 2017, 04:41:32 PM »

Given the extensive coverage of Leti's clothes in Latin America and SPAIN, I would be very surprised that they didn't know. This is not the first time a first lady from Latin America copies Letizia. Honduras's first lady asked Varela re-created Letizia's white coat dress at Proclamation for her.
Susana Díaz and Leti have a close relationship - mainly because she's the President of Andalucia so they see themselves throughout the year. Then she's in her 40's and I even remember when she announced she was pregnant, Leti wished the best to her and even asked her about her son when they greet each other in some reception at the Royal Palace, by occasion of the National Day iiric.
About Juliana she clearly knows Leti and her style and I bet she knows Leti has a similar dress - which is not a something bad IMHO. I even remember the mexican First Lady who wore Felipe Varela during some state visits - in Portugal she wore a typical blue lace dress by FV  Wink

Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1334 on: April 30, 2017, 06:01:42 PM »

Oh I forgot Angelica. Yes, she became a Varela customer because of Leti. I think the blue suit she wore to Zarzuela in 2014, right after the announcement of JC's abdication, was a Varela. Leti's style is widely reported in Latin America. 
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 94   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: