Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 112   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen Letizia News  (Read 533082 times)
lula

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1590 on: December 03, 2020, 07:12:55 PM »

Exhibition “Rafael in the Palace. Tapestries for Felipe II ”

@CasaReal

dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1591 on: December 04, 2020, 03:27:16 AM »

Love this CH black coat dress. Don't understand why she liked to wear a longer dress inside, the coat itself is pretty enough.
ConnieBrooks

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1592 on: December 04, 2020, 03:25:03 PM »

Love this CH black coat dress. Don't understand why she liked to wear a longer dress inside, the coat itself is pretty enough.

I'm pretty sure that means the CH coat is several years old. Skirts have lengthened a lot in the last couple of years, which is always awkward for long coats: they look dated being worn over the new, longer skirts. Kudos to Leti for wearing an old coat instead of getting all new ones.
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1593 on: December 05, 2020, 01:30:30 AM »

Attend Meeting of the Urgent Spanish Foundation 'FundeuRAE' at Royal Academy of Language on December 4, 2020 in Madrid, Spain

So grey and boring. Each piece is nice, but Leti just couldn't put a good outfit together.

https://josepgegundez.pho...YTGJJaho/C000068aKG.mLQJ0
maria valeria

Baby Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #1594 on: December 06, 2020, 11:27:13 PM »

Yes,put the coat on and some nice stockings too!and comb yourself properly!she is alway such a mess.It is lost case to me... Crazy
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1595 on: December 07, 2020, 01:26:53 AM »

Yes,put the coat on and some nice stockings too!and comb yourself properly!she is alway such a mess.It is lost case to me... Crazy

Well, YMMV.  Leti might make a mis-step once in a while, but I don’t know that she’s a mess. She’s a beautiful woman who wears clothing very well.
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1596 on: December 07, 2020, 01:32:37 AM »

Well, YMMV.  Leti might make a mis-step once in a while, but I don’t know that she’s a mess. She’s a beautiful woman who wears clothing very well.

I agree anastasia beaverhausen. In the years that I've been following Letizia, it's rare to see her hair a little messy. Now if this was her friend in the Nethelands well... Roll Eyes.

BTW the tapestries dwarf everyone. I am amazed at their size and even more astounded when you consider how long it would have taken to complete something on this scale.
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1597 on: December 07, 2020, 05:27:31 AM »

Leti's hair is not messy, but tight ponytail with a business suit is simply awful unless for a young woman. Not saying a fifty-year-old woman can't have a ponytail, but tight ponytail is more suited for a casual event, a simple bun would be so much better if she wanted not to let her hair loose and messy. And capri pants in the winter ? She has a stylist among her staff, why not use her stylist's expertise ?
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1598 on: December 07, 2020, 01:43:30 PM »

Fiddling with my own ponytail and mumbling: not simply awful...….

IMO there is no such thing as a mis-step...sometimes I like her outfits, sometimes I just love them and at other times, I don't - imo it is a very personal perception.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
maria valeria

Baby Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #1599 on: December 07, 2020, 02:46:07 PM »

Well,I respect all of your opinions, that's for sure!but I don't see Letizia as stylish or elegant...There are other  European Queens or Princesses whose  style I consider to be classy,chic or elegant.I do  not find these qualities in Queen Letizia.But it's just my VPO.As for Maxi's hair,well,that is really a list cause truly! Crap
maria valeria

Baby Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #1600 on: December 07, 2020, 02:47:17 PM »

Damned board corrector:lost cause,I intended to write...🙄
Antevorta

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1601 on: December 07, 2020, 05:18:29 PM »

I think Leti looks fine?

I'm older and still wear ponytails. 

I would even venture to say that to me, Leti looks elegant and fabulous.

Secret

anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1602 on: December 08, 2020, 12:30:22 AM »

I think Leti looks fine?

Secret

I agree with your ponytail (and you). I’d love to look that messy.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1603 on: December 08, 2020, 08:58:22 AM »

I agree with Anastasia, in general Leti looks good. A woman who wears clothing well.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1604 on: December 08, 2020, 09:02:12 AM »

I think Leti looks fine?

Secret

After having had a bobline for several years I have just let my hair grow, for about 2 years now. It is already in between my shoulderblades. And just as when I was a kid a ponytail is oft the most handy way to do my hair. Wel I often have a kind of chaotic bun in my hair. Nowadays wondering yes or no going to the hairdresser to get it short again. A bobline suits my face better
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 112   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: