Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 118   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen Letizia News  (Read 569800 times)
fruela

Medium Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #1710 on: July 23, 2021, 06:31:55 PM »

The new was not official, was from the pink press, right? Not everything they said was accurate. Who knows if Leti was receiving the 1st dose or 2nd one ? The pictures of Sofia walking out of a medical center in April were also for the 2nd dose.
Sofía got both her doses in her age group. Elderly people first.
I am an essential worker. My colleagues under 55 were vaccinated before those over 55. Non- essential workers ( and I would add that the King and Head of State is an essential worker) and others were vaccinated according to their age range. That's why KP  ( 50-59) got his before QL (40-49). It also depends on the area where you live.
 Sometimes I find that QL wears warm clothes on warm days and fresh clothes on cool days. Anyway, she looks good, and maybe she knew the air-conditioning would be a bit too cool.  I don't like alpargatas /espadrilles very much.
They are coming to my area in a few days. It's been cloudy, rainy, misty, stifling, cool ( heavy showers today) ...  it will be cloudy and rainy by the time they come. I would wear some good resistant shoes.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2021, 06:46:30 PM by fruela » Logged
Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #1711 on: July 23, 2021, 07:41:51 PM »

The new was not official, was from the pink press, right? Not everything they said was accurate. Who knows if Leti was receiving the 1st dose or 2nd one ? The pictures of Sofia walking out of a medical center in April were also for the 2nd dose.
I am an essential worker. My colleagues under 55 were vaccinated before those over 55. Non- essential workers ( and I would add that the King and Head of State is an essential worker) and others were vaccinated according to their age range. That's why KP  ( 50-59) got his before QL (40-49). It also depends on the area where you live.
 Sometimes I find that QL wears warm clothes on warm days and fresh clothes on cool days. Anyway, she looks good, and maybe she knew the air-conditioning would be a bit too cool.  I don't like alpargatas /espadrilles very much.
They are coming to my area in a few days. It's been cloudy, rainy, misty, stifling, cool ( heavy showers today) ...  it will be cloudy and rainy by the time they come. I would wear some good resistant

I agree that the King (as well as the government) is an essential worker but not all essential workers were prioritised for the vaccine, only those with the greatest exposure or whose unions/professional associations made the biggest push.
(My husband was an essential worker during the state of alarm and received the first dose this week, in his case it made sense)

I agree that she probably knew the AC would be high (for men wearing suit jackets) and dressed for it. She's been going to the AECC for many years.

fruela

Medium Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #1712 on: July 27, 2021, 03:11:11 PM »

They are coming to my area in a few days. It's been cloudy, rainy, misty, stifling, cool ( heavy showers today) ...  it will be cloudy and rainy by the time they come. I would wear some good resistant

I agree that the King (as well as the government) is an essential worker but not all essential workers were prioritised for the vaccine, only those with the greatest exposure or whose unions/professional associations made the biggest push.
(My husband was an essential worker during the state of alarm and received the first dose this week, in his case it made sense)

I agree that she probably knew the AC would be high (for men wearing suit jackets) and dressed for it. She's been going to the AECC for many years.
I fully agree. Your husband should have got his jab long ago.

Anyway,I think they all looked fine. They say PL's and IS 's dresses were made by a seamstress,the one who gets some outfits altered for both QL and her daughters.
fruela

Medium Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #1713 on: July 27, 2021, 06:19:12 PM »

https://www.hellomagazine...varez-del-valle-has-died/
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1714 on: July 27, 2021, 06:47:18 PM »

Aww, poor Leti - she’ll miss her grandmother. But she certainly seems to have lived a long and full life.
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1715 on: August 21, 2021, 08:43:32 PM »

Interesting article about Letizia switching to small Spanish brands in recent years and boosting all these companies through the difficult time of the pandemic. All the companies expressed gratitude for the support.

https://smoda.elpais.com/...as-galcon-macarena-shoes/

One detail: She insists on paying even when the brands sent her items.
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1716 on: August 25, 2021, 10:43:55 PM »

Letizia's sister Telma (47) gave birth to a daughter 5 days ago. Her boyfriend is Irish lawyer Robert Gavin Bonnar, ex-husband of singer Sharon Corr of the Corrs. 

Sharon Corr is about to release a new album, full of rants about the "Queen's sister" per Spanish pink press.
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1717 on: August 25, 2021, 10:44:49 PM »

Interesting article about Letizia switching to small Spanish brands in recent years and boosting all these companies through the difficult time of the pandemic. All the companies expressed gratitude for the support.

As it should be. Good for her.
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1718 on: August 26, 2021, 06:40:29 PM »

As it should be. Good for her.

I agree. Such a refreshing change from some of her in-laws.
lula

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1719 on: September 06, 2021, 08:56:51 PM »

First edition of the Retina ECO Awards, which recognize the best projects of the year 2020 in sustainability and the fight against climate change, through technology.

@CasaReal

dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1720 on: September 07, 2021, 01:54:07 AM »

Leti, please cover up your bony shoulders, they are not attractive  Wink.
Isabel

Mini Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #1721 on: September 07, 2021, 09:20:49 AM »

I truly love the black dress. Yes, she has bony shoulders but hey, it's her body and she's still dressing faultlessly.
thecrownjewelthief

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1722 on: September 07, 2021, 03:58:15 PM »

I truly love the black dress. Yes, she has bony shoulders but hey, it's her body and she's still dressing faultlessly.

Agreed, I think it’s a great dress and she looks wonderful here.
Mariola

Mini Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #1723 on: September 07, 2021, 10:44:57 PM »

She looks nice.
It is a Carolina Herrera dress and the shape is good but I am not a big fan of the ruche (?) elasticated  top.

Aubiette

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1724 on: September 07, 2021, 10:50:22 PM »

I thought I liked it until I saw the close up.
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 118   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: