Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen Letizia News  (Read 595466 times)
lula

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1800 on: November 19, 2021, 02:53:10 PM »

Audience with a representation of the Association for the Prevention, Reintegration and Care of Prostituted Women

@CasaReal

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1801 on: November 21, 2021, 09:54:06 PM »

That is such a Fairy outfit... makes me terribly sad to see that it somewhat lacks in oomph...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Diogenes
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1802 on: November 21, 2021, 10:07:30 PM »

But Fairy, the person in it is what gives it oomf.  Letizia does, and I'm absolutely positive you do too!
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1803 on: November 22, 2021, 08:01:48 PM »

Hug I can always sprinkle a bit fairy dust...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Mariola

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #1804 on: November 22, 2021, 08:24:01 PM »

Leti has many trouser suits and for me this is one of the better because it fits her well and I like this style of trouser. Perhaps with a lighter top it is better (but last time she wore a white top and I did not like the combination because the top needs to be very simple with the pin stripe). I would like to see it with a plain white t-shirt or a light coloured sueter.

This was the previous occasion:

dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1805 on: November 23, 2021, 02:05:50 AM »

Leti has many trouser suits and for me this is one of the better because it fits her well and I like this style of trouser. Perhaps with a lighter top it is better (but last time she wore a white top and I did not like the combination because the top needs to be very simple with the pin stripe). I would like to see it with a plain white t-shirt or a light coloured sueter.

The suit is very nice, but not for her. Jacket is too long, ankle pants are too long too. That's exact the reason she should stop buying Boss clothes because they are mostly too big too long for her. 
rentaroyal

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1806 on: November 28, 2021, 08:10:28 PM »

The suit is very nice, but not for her. Jacket is too long, ankle pants are too long too. That's exact the reason she should stop buying Boss clothes because they are mostly too big too long for her. 

The look is flattering but agreed - why is it that people with access to money and services fail to do simple tailoring? It baffles me.
lula

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1807 on: December 02, 2021, 01:58:35 PM »

Reopening to the public of the collections of the Royal Monastery of the Descalzas Reales

https://www.casareal.es/E...s_detalle.aspx?data=15114

Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: