Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen Letizia News  (Read 684237 times)
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #2025 on: June 08, 2022, 10:58:43 AM »

Queen Letizia presides the act of delivery of the flag to the 'Special Naval Warfare Force' of the Marine Infantry in Cartagena (Murcia)

https://www.semana.es/cas...agena-20220607-002505542/

A nice dress, but why are her lips so "pursed"?  She also looks so stiff (in these and other photos).  She doesn't radiate confidence - it makes ME uncomfortable seeing her at this event.  

Letizia has an overbite, it's the way she looks when she is serious and not smiling.  She is not stiff, she is giving the flag to an army regiment.

She looks harsh ... toned arms but otherwise too thin ... especially in the face

We will agree to disagree then  Wink.  I think she looks great.  There is a video of her delivering the speech and she's faultless.

Iím not sure how delivery of a speech has anything to do with physical appearance

Because physical appearance is a question of our personal likes, dislikes and culture and the speech is who she is in her institutional role.  She's is the Queen of Spain, not the Queen of England.

You mentioned her appearance in terms of her role  .... if she made a nice speech good for her but nothing to do with how she looks.

And QE11 has nothing at all to do with this
« Last Edit: June 08, 2022, 11:17:22 AM by Princess MS » Logged
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2026 on: June 08, 2022, 11:06:07 AM »

I think she looks fabulous. But to be fair, the second pic of her is not particularly flattering. She is in the midst of swallowing and moving her mouth.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
lula

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2027 on: June 10, 2022, 01:24:07 PM »

Audience to a representation of the participants in the "I Congress on Trafficking in Human Beings, how to make a hidden reality visible"

https://www.casareal.es/E...s_detalle.aspx?data=15331

Mariola

Medium Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #2028 on: June 11, 2022, 03:30:50 PM »

A very pretty dress and especially with this simple up-do.

lula

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2029 on: June 17, 2022, 01:40:31 PM »

Meeting of the Board of Trustees of the Residencia de Estudiantes Foundation

https://www.casareal.es/E...s_detalle.aspx?data=15346

Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

Felipe, Leti: where are you?

Ignore
« Reply #2030 on: June 18, 2022, 12:57:26 PM »

It's a new haircut for Leti  Yes finally...I wish she would cut it a little shorter but I'm asking for too much 

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2031 on: June 19, 2022, 03:42:56 AM »

She did cut her hair a little, wish she would add some blonde highlights back and pluck the eyebrows.  The dark and straight hair, thick eyebrows look so harsh on her.
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2032 on: June 19, 2022, 03:52:03 AM »

She did cut her hair a little, wish she would add some blonde highlights back and pluck the eyebrows.  The dark and straight hair, thick eyebrows look so harsh on her.

I do wish she'd stop messing with her face. She's so pretty without the filler and work. Sad

Aubiette

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2033 on: June 19, 2022, 04:12:07 AM »

Thatís a fugly outfit and belt but I like that she added some layers to her hair.
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2034 on: June 19, 2022, 11:20:45 AM »

I do wish she'd stop messing with her face. She's so pretty without the filler and work. Sad

Coloring hair or pluck eyebrows are the easiest. It seems Zarzuela had no mirror for her to look at herself  Grin.  Most of royal consorts in their 50s do/did botox/fillers, just need to do it properly. I heard her MIL (Sofia) and some royals had it done in London, but her MIL had her hubby (JC)'s black cards  Grin.
Aubiette

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2035 on: June 23, 2022, 11:23:50 PM »

Unfortunately she hasnít burned this hefty trash bag yet.  Dead

HM #QueenLetizia attending tonights 'Retina Eco' awards at the COAM in Madrid.

📸 Carlos Alvarez // Getty Images

dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2036 on: June 23, 2022, 11:53:36 PM »

She still wore $50 clothes from Zara or Mango bought a couple years ago, of course she wouldn't burn this more expensive one.
This seems to be a fall dress, not season appropriate for summer.  I used to like black on her, but now black just adds more harshness with her fake tan and dark hair. Please wear something more colorful. I like her new sandals. She has money to buy (unnecessary) new shoes, new purses, but no money for new clothes  Wink.
esther angeline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2037 on: June 24, 2022, 02:16:27 AM »

What would be nice is if she could move her face and make different facial expressions.
Lizardcandy

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #2038 on: June 24, 2022, 04:30:44 PM »

I love that sheís keeping the grey and not dying her hair, it looks fabulous! I decided to stop dying mine a couple of years back and itís almost totally grown out. I leaned into the look with a purple shampoo to brighten the color and I appreciate not having to constantly maintain it.

The stiff and huge leather bathrobe isnít my favorite though lol!
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

Felipe, Leti: where are you?

Ignore
« Reply #2039 on: June 24, 2022, 04:33:03 PM »

I like her outfit. So glad she finally wore sandals. She wore them a lot in past and now seem to almost have forgot about them.

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: