Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 136   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen Letizia News  (Read 674404 times)
Gemsheal

Big Member

United States United States

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #1815 on: December 20, 2021, 05:05:42 PM »

I love her outfits during the last three engagements - the orange floral print is a dream! 

But her hair game seems way off. 

ďThe spirit of the artist doesn't belong to one person or another.  It belongs to all of us.  Don't keep its playfulness and generosity buried." 
Gloria Vanderbilt - Woman to Woman
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1816 on: December 20, 2021, 06:17:33 PM »

I love her outfits during the last three engagements - the orange floral print is a dream! 

But her hair game seems way off. 

Orange floral is gorgeous. But the tweed skirt, I don't know. I don't like that cut for that fabric pattern.

The problem with incompetent, corrupt, fascist government is incompetence, corruption and fascism,  not government (Jerome ŗ Paris - paraphrased)
Aubiette

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1817 on: January 24, 2022, 03:05:46 PM »

HM #QueenLetizia arriving at the presentation of the Medal of Honor of the Royal Academy of Fine Arts of San Fernando in Madrid.
Antonio Gutierrez // Europa Press via Getty Images & Paolo Blocco // WireImage
https://twitter.com/Chris.../1485595992883929096?s=20

Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1818 on: January 24, 2022, 03:14:19 PM »

HM #QueenLetizia arriving at the presentation of the Medal of Honor of the Royal Academy of Fine Arts of San Fernando in Madrid.

Hair back or shorter this is not a groomed look
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1819 on: January 24, 2022, 09:17:13 PM »

LOVE this outfit!  Drool

Agreed on the hair--shorter, or pulled back.

I am a huge fan of textures and textiles, and less so prints. I would wear this outfit in a heartbeat. If I had somewhere to wear something this nice.

I don't even hate the shoes, and I normally would.

The problem with incompetent, corrupt, fascist government is incompetence, corruption and fascism,  not government (Jerome ŗ Paris - paraphrased)
Gemsheal

Big Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #1820 on: January 24, 2022, 09:56:42 PM »

Agreed, such a nice outfit, but once again L's hairdo lets her down.  (no pun intended)   

ďThe spirit of the artist doesn't belong to one person or another.  It belongs to all of us.  Don't keep its playfulness and generosity buried." 
Gloria Vanderbilt - Woman to Woman
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1821 on: January 24, 2022, 11:14:30 PM »

This is one of my favorite outfits of hers, and it's nice to see her step away from the boxy oversized drab looks she's been wearing lately.  She is starting to veer into Maxima-hair territory, and that is not a good thing!  She's never been afraid to mix it up with her hairstyles before, and even to wear chic bobs, so this is really bizarre.
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #1822 on: January 25, 2022, 02:05:34 AM »

I would be cold without a panty hose.  Nerves

someone explain to me how this fashion works? Blink

G Confused

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
pocahontas

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1823 on: January 25, 2022, 03:14:14 AM »

I'd say this hairstyle is an improvement over her usual style of the past couple of years.
She shifted the part to the left slightly and it has some volume.
It doesn't look as severe as the middle parted, stick straight/flat style she's been wearing.
Now if she would just cut it so it has some shape like her old styles did.
Isabel

Medium Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #1824 on: January 25, 2022, 10:19:36 AM »

G Confused

I'll try  Grin.  Letizia has never worn pantihose unless temperatures are so cold, she's forced into it.  Same as hats and gloves and other royal paraphernalia other royals in Europe use frequently in winter.

Many Spanish women hate pantihose ....and hats and gloves.  It's just not the way we dress.  If it's really cold, we put pants on and wear a scarve.  I often look at pictures of European royals wearing pantyhose with sandals and think "what on earth are they doing".  It's a huge no no in Spain.

Letizia would probably prefer to wear pants to combat the cold but as she needs to maintain some institutional dressing standards, is leaving a heated car and entering a heated building, she prefers naked legs instead of the horror of pantyhose.

Just as an annecdote, I've worn pantyhose 3-4 times in my life, last time around 40 years ago. 
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #1825 on: January 25, 2022, 04:26:25 PM »

G Confused

I'll try  Grin.  Letizia has never worn pantihose unless temperatures are so cold, she's forced into it.  Same as hats and gloves and other royal paraphernalia other royals in Europe use frequently in winter.

Many Spanish women hate pantihose ....and hats and gloves.  It's just not the way we dress.  If it's really cold, we put pants on and wear a scarve.  I often look at pictures of European royals wearing pantyhose with sandals and think "what on earth are they doing".  It's a huge no no in Spain.

Letizia would probably prefer to wear pants to combat the cold but as she needs to maintain some institutional dressing standards, is leaving a heated car and entering a heated building, she prefers naked legs instead of the horror of pantyhose.

Just as an annecdote, I've worn pantyhose 3-4 times in my life, last time around 40 years ago. 

Itís fascinating really. I wear pantyhose just about every day from mid-October through mid-April Cool Itís funny how weather and surroundings can make such an impact on fashion and style. I definitely side-eye Mary for her not embracing that part of Danish style traditions because pantyhose is a basic in most Danish womenís wardrobe. Bare legs not in summer definitely isnít.

This outfit looks really good on Letizia.
Aubiette

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1826 on: January 25, 2022, 04:35:41 PM »

I don’t think anyone still wears pantyhose in the US? I’m talking about the sheer ones we all wore back in the day? People wear tights, like solid black, still, and maybe even sheer black? I can’t remember the last time I saw anyone in the sheer/nude/tan pantyhose but I wear pajamas (scrubs) to work and live in the South, so maybe in the corporate world?
« Last Edit: January 25, 2022, 04:47:32 PM by Aubiette » Logged
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1827 on: January 26, 2022, 12:50:31 AM »

I donít think anyone still wears pantyhose in the US? Iím talking about the sheer ones we all wore back in the day? People wear tights, like solid black, still, and maybe even sheer black? I canít remember the last time I saw anyone in the sheer/nude/tan pantyhose but I wear pajamas (scrubs) to work and live in the South, so maybe in the corporate world?

I still wear pantyhose/stockings!  I also wear a slip under every dress or skirt, and I think I'm very much in the minority with that too!
bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1828 on: January 26, 2022, 01:12:45 AM »

I cannot bear to wear a dress or skirt without pantyhose or tights. I feel so naked and exposed with bare legs, even in the summer.  And yes, a slip as well. Maybe this all dates back to my modest Catholic-school-girl days.

That said, I can't think of the last time I wore a dress or a skirt. Even to funerals, I have worn pants, usually with a silk blouse and a good wool jacket. And I think these days, for most professional women, this is the case as well.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1829 on: January 26, 2022, 11:08:02 AM »

Considering that pantyhose is not the same today as it was when I was growing up, I do not have a problem wearing it. However, I usually prefer pants in the colder seasůn, biggest reason not the tights but overall warmth.
I totally love the look a lot of young women sport with fun and almost knitted pantyhose and short skirts, such fun. But certainly not professional enough for me. (though I have a co-worker who is much into those esotheric muumuu gressing, you know with billowing layers of fabric and colourful beads and she wears bright coloured tights to her tentlike dresses and looks strange but fabulous)

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 136   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: