Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen Letizia News  (Read 701288 times)
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

Felipe, Leti: where are you?

Ignore
« Reply #2085 on: September 21, 2022, 11:40:00 PM »

Leti's dress is by Ralph Lauren  Thumb up
Both ladies look great! Jill Biden seems like such a genuine lady - I only wish she would leave her curls for once  but I guess they're her trademark 

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #2086 on: September 22, 2022, 12:32:09 AM »

Leti looks perfect!
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2087 on: September 22, 2022, 01:57:28 AM »

I am not sure about the tanning. There are pictures on which she looks like a model for Hawaiian Tropic and on others she looks perfectly fine and not that much more tanned than anybody else, which considering that she is spanish and just had a vacation on a medi. island vs someone spending their summer at home at the office is not surprising.

I love the red dress!
But please can we stop with this vintage 30's and 40's "drape the jacket over the shoulder" thing? It was cute nad fun, but it does get old...

From her pictures of earlier years in Mallorca, she didn't get tanned quickly. There was usually no sign of sun tan in mid Sept during earlier years.
pocahontas

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2088 on: September 22, 2022, 05:02:14 AM »

Leti wears all-white very often. White must be her favorite color.
I marvel at her courage to do so. I wear white tops, but if I also wear white bottoms I become a magnet for spaghetti sauce and the like.

pocahontas

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2089 on: September 22, 2022, 05:12:48 AM »

I saw this dress on the Zara website and loved it at first sight. At EUR 139, it's a much better buy than many of her Carolina Herrera dresses and Mary's many Prada dresses - or any of Mathilde's and Max's Natan dresses. I love Narciso Rodriguez's contemporary designs. They exude ease and sophistication at the same time. He designed Carolyn Bessette-Kennedy's wedding dress.

While this red dress is lovely, I don't think it fits a business meeting. It's a cocktail reception/awards ceremony/special occasion type of dress. I think feminine dresses like this (especially in red) are distracting in a business setting. Rania and Max are famous for wearing distracting clothes at public appearances. It's a bit harder to take the wearer seriously when you're staring at her clothes.

The white Ralph Lauren dress she wore with Jill Biden was perfect for the event.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2090 on: September 22, 2022, 02:21:50 PM »

I marvel at her courage to do so. I wear white tops, but if I also wear white bottoms I become a magnet for spaghetti sauce and the like.

Well with no intent to body-shame Letizia, I have to confess, I don't see her wolfing down a drippy sandwich at the cafeteria or even eating spaghetti pomodoro...
However, only yesterday I had to make a mad dash to the Fairy changing room again, when my coffee maker hiccupped. I swear it can see me wearing a crisp white shirt...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #2091 on: September 22, 2022, 02:27:43 PM »

Well with no intent to body-shame Letizia, I have to confess, I don't see her wolfing down a drippy sandwich at the cafeteria or even eating spaghetti pomodoro...
However, only yesterday I had to make a mad dash to the Fairy changing room again, when my coffee maker hiccupped. I swear it can see me wearing a crisp white shirt...

Well, aside from the spaghetti dripping, my issue with white is more like this:

) Often looks like the forgotten bride/debutante etc.
) Like a ghost or corpse
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2092 on: September 22, 2022, 02:33:17 PM »

I get you! But Letizia looks great in white.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #2093 on: September 22, 2022, 02:49:43 PM »

I get you! But Letizia looks great in white.

Agreed.
Paulina

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2094 on: September 22, 2022, 03:20:51 PM »

Ha ha! If you had been wearing sweats and a t shirt you cared nothing about, for certain, the coffee maker would not have hiccuped.

I like white. Or creams. I think it’s a flattering color on many.

That red Zara dress is beautiful. I love the cut and line. Would look good in other colors, too.

The problem with incompetent, corrupt, fascist government is incompetence, corruption and fascism,  not government (Jerome à Paris - paraphrased)
lula

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2095 on: September 27, 2022, 01:53:32 PM »

Annual call for “Banco Santander Social Projects”, called “Euros from your payroll”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsnJzqSEp2g

https://www.casareal.es/E...s_detalle.aspx?data=15491

lula

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2096 on: September 27, 2022, 01:53:51 PM »

Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

Ignore
« Reply #2097 on: September 27, 2022, 11:20:14 PM »

What a cute moment  
The old lady (91 years old) asked Leti for a hug  

https://www.hola.com/real...a-proyectos-euros-nomina/

Look how happy she was

« Last Edit: September 27, 2022, 11:28:46 PM by Nuno » Logged

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

Ignore
« Reply #2098 on: September 27, 2022, 11:24:28 PM »

lula

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2099 on: September 28, 2022, 01:50:53 PM »

Opening of the 2022/2023 Vocational Training Course, which this year is hosted by the CIFP Aguas Nuevas in Albacete.

http://images.gtresnews.c...page/1/SN/ACTUALITY_TODOS

https://www.casareal.es/E...s_detalle.aspx?data=15493

@CasaReal

Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: