Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Charles  (Read 15308 times)
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Pitcairn Pitcairn

"The gauntlet is definitely thrown down. Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2016, 02:42:38 AM »

I'm sure if he wanted it Charles could have a more ecumenical or inter-faith service interwoven with the Coronation ceremony, a Roman Catholic bishop doing a reading say, and a Jewish rabbi and perhaps an imman offering a short prayer or blessing. I can see the Coronation ceremony being somewhat shortened anyway, while the essence remains.

I agree that would be a reasonable expectation with Charles. The core of the coronation ceremony would remain the same but with prayers from other Christian denominations and faiths.  Yes
MahiyaBorden

Mini Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2016, 05:35:04 PM »

The BRF are masters of reinvention.  They know what it takes to keep the peasants happy and on the hook for their wealth and power, and they happily do what it takes (beyond actually yielding that wealth and power) to keep the peasants clapping for more.  Charles will reinvent, as every monarch before him has done.

Star    Thumb up  And all the while saying what a hard life it is and they just continue out of service and duty to the people.  Laughing   It is time to end this dog and pony show.

Well Will and Kate are doing a great job toward the end of the monarchy. 
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: