Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen Letizia News  (Read 526126 times)
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #1635 on: April 17, 2021, 02:07:50 AM »

Vic called and wants her suit back. Is she trying to depress us? Awful suit, shirt, and the put the damn coat on. I missed best dressed Leti.

Yes, she would look much better in the navy suit the lady to her right has on.

Itís hard to pull off menís wear if you are slender. Or if youíre not.  Letís all agree that menís suits should stay on men.

apologiest to Mr AB...but I just go past this YSL design  Halo

https://www.luxuo.com/sty...-yves-saint-laurent.html\

(top left, pls)

G Smiley

You mean the women models in the suits?  Sorry - smoking jackets (!).   I canít imagine most women could pull those off, but if Keanu is involved I would give them a try. Love Keanu.

ITA about Keanu too I think he's G8 too  Thumb up

No I just meant that smoking jacket YSL designed. I just love that image, that whole get up. yes. I agree...most of us are not coat-hangers  Snare Halo

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1636 on: April 17, 2021, 12:38:15 PM »

Well Keanu is and has always been hugely pleasing to the female eye. I can watch Speed or The Replacements endlessly, just to salivateover his gorgeousness.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: