Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sofia in her own words  (Read 45178 times)
Booklover

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: January 01, 2019, 04:00:58 PM »

Nothing on the bookshelves. Makes sense when your in the broom closet.

Why bother with books? Not like she is going to read anything. Grin
SvenskaSarah

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: January 01, 2019, 04:06:24 PM »

https://www.svenskdam.se/...prinsessan-sofias-kontor/

- I have several different things that I work on during the weeks. Here at the castle, I receive, among other things, visitors, and I work very closely to my secretary Anita. And I have my work with our prince couple foundation which involves a lot of meetings. I also work with Project Playground, so there is some variety, which is very nice.

- This year has been very exciting in many ways. As a princess I have had a very broad range of events, and on a personal level I've dealt a lot with the puzzle of life and fitting together all the pieces. We have a one-year-old and a two-year-old at home.

Her duties at the office vary a lot. Sofia says that one day can be about writing thank you cards, planning photographs and interviews, to writing speeches and making strategic plans for the incoming year.

- I think maybe there is a misconception that we only work when we are seen by the people but most of the work is happening behind the scenes. We are very involved in this.

Sofia also says that she is constantly trying to learn more. She is currently studying social science and has also studied the history of the monarchy.

- I have fantastic opportunities to work with what I am passionate about and think is important. I am extremely humble about my mission and think it is very exciting.

So they’re trying to re-mold her into some kind of intellectual icon? 

Good luck with that.

The history of the Swedish monarchy would surely be covered in school, and social sciences too. By saying she's learning about those suggest she never bothered to learn when she was being taught it.
Chandrasekhi

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: January 01, 2019, 04:08:38 PM »

- I have several different things that I work on during the weeks. Here at the castle, I receive, among other things, visitors, and I work very closely to my secretary Anita. And I have my work with our prince couple foundation which involves a lot of meetings. I also work with Project Playground, so there is some variety, which is very nice.

- This year has been very exciting in many ways. As a princess I have had a very broad range of events, and on a personal level I've dealt a lot with the puzzle of life and fitting together all the pieces. We have a one-year-old and a two-year-old at home.

Her duties at the office vary a lot. Sofia says that one day can be about writing thank you cards, planning photographs and interviews, to writing speeches and making strategic plans for the incoming year.

- I think maybe there is a misconception that we only work when we are seen by the people but most of the work is happening behind the scenes. We are very involved in this.

Sofia also says that she is constantly trying to learn more. She is currently studying social science and has also studied the history of the monarchy.

- I have fantastic opportunities to work with what I am passionate about and think is important. I am extremely humble about my mission and think it is very exciting.

Good luck with that.
AB, if she attends the Nobels for the rest of her life there is a minuscule tittle of an iota that she might achieve the very thing through osmosis. She does look very good though. She would have been fabulous on SUITS.

Added: Her sisters have done well academically. With responsible parenting, she might have achieved the same if she desired it. Of course, she might never have met CP and would possibly be slaving away in an actual office instead of popping into the broom closet for a photo-shoot before a tiara event.  Yikes
« Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 04:23:05 PM by Chandrasekhi » Logged
Eve

Small Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: January 01, 2019, 04:53:13 PM »

It would be interesting to see what exactly this "behind the scenes" work involves and what good the Swedish tax-payers get out of her work. They show her "work" and that she's so busy she needs her own secretary....but me think they try too hard to proove it (they forgot to fill those empty shelves with books and files).
Well, considering her lack of experience and education, she needs to learn a lot! But its a good thing that  the members of the royal family get their jobs as part of their marriage because with her CV it would be hard to get decent, normally paying job, and looks and youth won't last forever Icecream
leatherface

Huge Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: January 01, 2019, 05:14:51 PM »

[/b]

I thought this chick was no longer affiliated with PP except in an honourary capacity or at least that is what the court has been peddling to the outside world. Someone needs to let them know that Sankedy has gone off the reservation.
anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

United States United States

Gone Too Soon!

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: January 01, 2019, 05:43:33 PM »

Good luck with that.
AB, if she attends the Nobels for the rest of her life there is a minuscule tittle of an iota that she might achieve the very thing through osmosis. She does look very good though. She would have been fabulous on SUITS.

Added: Her sisters have done well academically. With responsible parenting, she might have achieved the same if she desired it. Of course, she might never have met CP and would possibly be slaving away in an actual office instead of popping into the broom closet for a photo-shoot before a tiara event.  Yikes

Ha!  Star

Something tells me that she never made it as an actress (too short, too slithery) so she set her sights on CP.

On second thought, she did make it as an actress.
thecrownjewelthief

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: January 01, 2019, 06:03:22 PM »

This is a very nice picture of Sofia and her father.

That's about the only nice thing to say. They didn't even bother to pretend it's a real office where any amount of work gets done.
leatherface

Huge Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: January 01, 2019, 06:31:37 PM »

This is a very nice picture of Sofia and her father.

That's about the only nice thing to say. They didn't even bother to pretend it's a real office where any amount of work gets done.

The only other person I have ever seen with an office like this was at my very first job. He was a senior executive who the company couldn't fire because he knew where all the bodies were buried so they just stopped giving him anything to do as he was set to retire the next year.  His office was bare no folders, no books on shelves nothing in his in and out tray. He came in everyday to an empty office with nothing to do and still got paid. Sofia and her office reminds me of him only he was more pleasant.
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: January 01, 2019, 10:19:24 PM »

Poor S, it must be hard to write thank you cards... not to mention that is hard to read speeches that someone else has written.
I'm really curious how she "studied", all scholars should burn their degrees if S has really studied...

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: January 01, 2019, 10:39:45 PM »

Those shelves sure are empty.  Like her head. Wonder if they scrambled to find her some last-minute office space?  That is surely not the office of someone who has been working hard. If it was, there would be things on the shelves and other personal touches beside that tacky Christmas ornament with their photo inside.

If you're going to try to convince us that you actually have an office, Hoefia, you need to try harder. That space is not a space you use several times a week.  Laugh bounce Laughing

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: January 01, 2019, 10:42:41 PM »

Good luck with that.

The history of the Swedish monarchy would surely be covered in school, and social sciences too. By saying she's learning about those suggest she never bothered to learn when she was being taught it.

Well, considering that she spent the entirety of that course she took to improve her English making fun of her disabled teacher and partying every night, we know that she's not at all serious about learning anything. 

And then of course there was that last "office" space she had before the wedding. The one that was an empty apartment that consisted of nothing but racks of clothing.

She's such a joke. So pathetic.  Thumb down  Just stop it, Hoefia. You're not convincing anybody.
ralf103

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: January 01, 2019, 10:45:40 PM »

She definitely does not use this office regularly, even if it was tidied up before the cameras came in there would be more files, more paperwork than that in it. Sofia is not that new into the RF for her office to look that sterile.
PrincessOdette

Mini Member

stay classy and sassy, my friends

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: January 01, 2019, 11:19:24 PM »

She’s definitely never used that office. As someone else mentioned, it looks like a janitor’s closet turned into a makeshift office with a desk and shelves.
As for studying social sciences, and history of the monarchy, do they expect us to believe that? Nothing about her screams intellectual  Roll Eyes
PrincessOdette

Mini Member

stay classy and sassy, my friends

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: January 02, 2019, 02:58:28 AM »

She’s definitely never used that office. As someone else mentioned, it looks like a janitor’s closet turned into a makeshift office with a desk and shelves.
As for studying social sciences, and the history of the monarchy, do they expect us to believe that?
Everything about her and her past clearly scream intellectual  Roll Eyes
leatherface

Huge Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: January 02, 2019, 05:29:28 AM »

As for studying social sciences, and history of the monarchy, do they expect us to believe that? Nothing about her screams intellectual  Roll Eyes

Forget intellectual, nothing about her screams desire for genuine self improvement.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: