Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sofia in her own words  (Read 43728 times)
Diogenes
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2014, 09:38:22 PM »

Slitz?  Playboy?  Girl's splitting whores methinks ...   Roll Eyes
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2014, 10:11:10 PM »

Her Slitz photoshoots were very classy. Classy in the sense that a whole classes of school boys are now arch royalists.

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2014, 02:51:53 PM »

Oh please - if she hadn't gotten her claws into CP, she'd be all over the opportunity for the exposure.

I suspect doddering old Hefner still has some standards though, and would decline her overtures.

Slitz?  Playboy?  Girl's splitting whores methinks ...   Roll Eyes

I see what you did there. Smiley

Coya

Huge Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2014, 05:02:37 PM »

This woman is disgusting, cork head, gross, the queen of vulgarity, the bottom of the barrel  Yikes Yikes Yikes Dash2 Dash2

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2014, 05:09:13 PM »

Her Slitz photoshoots were very classy. Classy in the sense that a whole classes of school boys are now arch royalists.

Maybe we should send copies of her photos to Africa?  Perhaps this is what Mary of DK meant when she begged the people of DK to please help those "masturbating Africans"?   Thinking
Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2014, 05:35:08 PM »

Maybe we should send copies of her photos to Africa?  Perhaps this is what Mary of DK meant when she begged the people of DK to please help those "masturbating Africans"?   Thinking

What? She said that?  Yikes
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2014, 05:57:38 PM »

Yes she did.  She didn't mean to say it.  I think she was trying to say something else, but she used the wrong word.  The word she used was "masturbating".  She did this during a telethon in Denmark.  This telethon was raising money for a Danish group that helps people in various countries in East Africa. 
Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2014, 06:08:28 PM »

Yes she did.  She didn't mean to say it.  I think she was trying to say something else, but she used the wrong word.  The word she used was "masturbating".  She did this during a telethon in Denmark.  This telethon was raising money for a Danish group that helps people in various countries in East Africa. 

Ah, ok, thanks Smiley.
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2014, 08:38:09 PM »

What she meant to say was "underernærede" which means malnourished. She did, however, say "onanerede" which is a form of the word that means masturbation. Essentially what she did was that she emphasised the wrong syllable and skipped another syllable altogether while butchering the vowels in the word. Because, you know, she doesn't speak Danish.

She's such a loser!

Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2014, 01:00:04 AM »

I found a copy of the interview for Miss World Magazine where Sofia talks about rape victimes:

- Confidence and trust are important. More important than lecturing and knowledge on how to use condoms.

- These children and young people are rarely helped by someone entering into a class and telling them they can get HIV if they don't use a condom, Sofia says. Their reality is that this knowledge does not matter if you don't build up their self esteem. Lots of girls sleep with guys for a pair of jeans, a pair of shoes, for a twenty (bill) or just because the guys want to sleep with them. Many have been raped and their self-image is incredibly poor. Condoms do not help with the poor self-esteem, so when they are here and they feel safe with us we work on getting the girls to respect themselves and their bodies.

http://mymlanthereal.word...13/01/15/sofia-hellqvist/

I think she meant well, but this just comes of as very ignorant to me. And really, who is she to talk as she herself made a career out of taking off her clothes and doing God knows what for money, fame and status.  Huh?
Cloudberry

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2014, 01:09:02 AM »

I agree, I think she did mean well but clearly was trying to say the right thing and appear to be caring and worldly without any real understanding of the situation. I think I know what she's getting at but it's still awful how it came out.

You could argue that she knows where she's coming from when she's teaching girls to be comfortable in their own skin; I doubt she's ever felt insecure about her body.  Wink
bach

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2014, 01:12:40 AM »

She needs to shut her big mouth and not speak about such serious issues. I cannot believe someone with so much hypocrisy and ignorance is going to have a platform.

#FreeHarry
#HarryForKing
Infanta

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2014, 03:21:51 AM »

Who in their right mind would even think of having it off on ice, in the middle of the winter when it's freezing cold?!

And she says she was with friends who were all out fishing.  Did she just go at it right next to them, or toddle off on the ice a ways so there was some semblance of privacy?
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2014, 02:15:29 PM »

Maybe was a group thing

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Infanta

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2014, 11:43:27 PM »

Maybe was a group thing

Now that you mention it, that makes more sense than not.  Ha ha ha.  Ice fishing orgy.  So weird.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: