Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sofia in her own words  (Read 45176 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: January 02, 2019, 10:15:20 AM »

Well in present days the most import item you would need is a computer with or without access to the internet. Which can also be a laptop, tablet or related.

I still have a lot off paperwork lying around at work, but it is mostly archive, scrap paper and documents from meetings, courses and so. Most of my work is via the computer.
Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: January 05, 2019, 07:33:47 PM »

Did anyone else get the impression that in the documentary Sofia's "office" looked like a disused storage room that they'd cobbled together to make it look like her office? I honestly can't see it justifiable for her to have an office for so little work she does.... Unless she spends her time googling Madde and trying to find similar outfits  Wink

Exactly my thoughts. This "office" looked just weird, empty and uncomfortable. (And quite ridiculous to have a picture of CP in his racing outfit on the desk. Roll Eyes )
Passing Stars

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: January 06, 2019, 05:29:06 PM »

It has been a while since I have checked in on the Snake of Sweden but I thought I would look to see if she and her husband had gone off into the sunset with their family to live their days happily basking in the tax payers dollars funneled thru Daddy Dearest.  I was a bit surprised to see the snake posing for a photo op in a broom closet.

The only thing I can deduce is that either her PR team have no fu@k$ left to give or she is so secure in her position in Sweden that it really doesn’t matter what she actually does all day....  I stand in awe of this smoke and mirrors performance  Dead
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: