Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 19   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Joachim and Marie are moving to CPH!!!!!  (Read 65964 times)
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« on: July 01, 2014, 01:06:36 PM »

They're handing over Schackenborg to a newly founded foundation and are moving to CHP!

Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2014, 01:08:31 PM »

Wow. Have they said why?

The Shack seems like a major project and Joachim seems to have struggled with it over the years so it make sense that someone else take over the reins.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2014, 01:10:17 PM »

Prince Joachim and Princess Marie moving to Copenhagen

Prince Joachim and Princess Marie has decided to let Schakenborg transferred to a fund and move with their two children to Copenhagen.

It has been difficult for Prince Joachim and Princess Marie operate their slot Schakenborg in Møgeltønder, so the couple will now leave the castle transferred to a trust. While opting for the couple to move to Copenhagen of "family considerations", it writes the royal family in a press release.

"Princess Marie and I are pleased with the solution that we have found with the founders of the new fund. It has been a difficult decision to divest Schakenborg, but I'm convinced that with this solution ensures Schackenborg future as possible, "says Prince Joachim.

Within the near future, moving the couple and their two children Henry and Athena words to Copenhagen, where Prince Joachim's two sons, Prince Nikolai and Felix are already living with their mother Countess Alexandra.Prins Nikolai reminder, however, be right at home when he starts at the boarding school Herlufsholm in Næstved after the summer.

The fund was founded by Prince Joachim, Bitten and Mads Clausen Foundation, Ecco Holding and Ole Kirk's Foundation. Together deposit founders whole 113 million dollars in the castle, which comes 13 million from Prince Joachim.
Joachim and Marie are patrons of the Fund and therefore will stay for short periods in the castle in order to maintain the relationship with Møgeltønder. Prince Joachim took Schakenborg in 1993 and has lived there ever since.

---

Prins Joachim og prinsesse Marie flytter til København

Prins Joachim og prinsesse Marie har besluttet sig for at lade Schackenborg overgå til en fond og flytte med deres to børn til København.

Det er blevet for vanskeligt for prins Joachim og prinsesse Marie at drive deres slot Schackenborg i Møgeltønder, derfor vil parret nu lade slottet overgå til en fond. Samtidig vælger parret at flytte til København af "familiehensyn", det skriver kongehuset i en pressemeddelelse.

”Prinsesse Marie og jeg er glade for den løsning, som vi har fundet frem til med stifterne af den nye fond. Det har været en vanskelig beslutning at afhænde Schackenborg, men jeg er overbevist om, at vi med denne løsning sikrer Schackenborgs fremtid bedst muligt,” udtaler Prins Joachim.

Indenfor nærmeste fremtid flytter parret og deres to børn Henrik og Athena altså til København, hvor prins Joachims to sønner, prins Felix og Nikolai i forvejen bor med deres mor grevinde Alexandra.Prins Nikolai rykker dog lige straks hjemmefra, når han begynder på kostskolen Herlufsholm i Næstved efter sommeren.

Fonden er stiftet af  Prins Joachim, Bitten og Mads Clausens Fond, Ecco Holding og Ole Kirks Fond. Tilsammen indskyder stifterne hele 113 millioner kroner i slottet, heraf kommer de 13 millioner fra prins Joachim.
Joachim og Marie bliver protektorer for fonden og vil derfor opholde sig i kortere perioder på slottet for at bevare forholdet til Møgeltønder. Prins Joachim overtog Schackenborg i 1993 og har boet der lige siden.

http://go.tv2.dk/2014-07-...lytter-til-k%C3%B8benhavn

Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2014, 01:12:07 PM »

So they will be staying permanently at their apartment in Amalienborg?

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2014, 01:12:57 PM »

It doesn't say. But I'll keep my eyes open for news!

Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2014, 01:14:13 PM »

Thanks Harley!

Star

It will be interesting to see how this plays out...... Spiteful

Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2014, 01:22:07 PM »

It sure will. I wonder if it's due to Derf being unable to actually do CP duties?

Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2014, 01:23:41 PM »

It sure will. I wonder if it's due to Derf being unable to actually do CP duties?

The conspiracy theorist in me thinks this definitely has something to do with it.  Secret

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2014, 01:39:44 PM »

It was on the radio, I was just going to post this Beer They said they will stay there from time to time but will live in Copenhagen.

I won't say that it didn't cross my mind that Fred's very light work schedule plays a part Whistle I'm thinking at least that it's a sign that Magrethe and Henrik need to work a lot less which is obviously fair anough as both are old and not in the best of health. This is where Fred (and Mary) should step up but that doesn't seem possible.
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2014, 01:46:04 PM »

I'll be honest. I think it's a pity that both the Schacks (are we still going to call them that now?!) and the Derfs are now CPH based. I really liked that Jutland (my part of the country) was also represented.

It's absolutely fair enough for Margrethe and Henrik to tone down their work load as they're both well past the normal retirement age. But, IMO, this is pretty much a sign that they feel obliged to do this because Derf can't and Mosh can't be trusted.

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2014, 01:54:32 PM »

I agree. It is a pity. It could of course also be a sign that Joachim's bussiness isn't going very well and that he/they want to be closer to the kids in Copenhagen Beer Supposedly Alex didn't do well, living in the country - perhaps Marie is the same? Just speculating here - I also think it's most likely because they are needed to step in more for Margethe and Henrik but there could be other factors playing in.
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2014, 01:57:31 PM »

I think it's a combination of the farm doing poorly and Margrethe and Henrik slowing down.

If Margrethe were to abdicate would Joachim be expected to increase his royal work load?  Secret

Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2014, 01:58:10 PM »

It does make sense financially though. Marie has always seemed to be a city girl to me atleast, sure she is a bit thrilled by this move and, they are also closer to Joachim's older children. Makes sense all around.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2014, 02:07:53 PM »

It does make sense (Marge old, farm not doing well, Marie a city girl, Frodo not able to cope, the two boys in Copenhagen). BUT ...

I am a bit disappointed. I always regarded Jokke as someone who was starting a different career path for his kids. Frodo and Mares have four ... so there is not the slightest hope for Jokke and his kids that there will be any royal function for them on the long term.

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2014, 02:12:43 PM »

I don't think it will affect the children't carrer paths/plans. If anything it suggests to me he's freeing them from having to deal with Shackenborg so they can choose for themselves what to do with their lives Smiley He has obviously moved in his stance about having a boy so he could continue the line on Shackenborg (he said this in an interview with Berlingske shortly before Alexandra's first pregnancy was announced).
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 19   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: