Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Joachim and Marie are moving to CPH!!!!!  (Read 68206 times)
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #255 on: July 16, 2015, 01:38:49 PM »

The renovations are over and the family finally moved in, Jokke revealed  Lolipop

Prince Joachim: We have moved into

After a lengthy rebuilding is Prince Joachim and Princess Marie moved into their villa north of Copenhagen.

The 46-year-old Prince Joachim and his wife, Princess Marie, is now after more than half a year of rebuilding moved into their large villa in Klampenborg north of Copenhagen.

A year ago they gave up to stay fixed at Schackenborg Castle in Møgeltønder, and now they all moved into 344 square meters on a 2,500 sq m plot.

- We have moved in, said a clearly delighted Prince Joachim to BB.

The house should not be museum
The villa, built in 1919, last year was for sale for 35 million Kroner and has now been arranged by the couple's wishes.

- One is want something else is what can be done. The house must of course also serve as a home. It's not a museum, Prince Joachim says the property.

Source: BB

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
lynda

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #256 on: July 16, 2015, 03:55:21 PM »

Very telling......our house is a HOME
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #257 on: July 16, 2015, 04:44:44 PM »

Very telling......our house is a HOME

Yes.  Not a nouveau-riche bogan style "art" filled museum.   Yes
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #258 on: July 17, 2015, 09:12:48 AM »

No heavy handed PR lines needed about Marie running around picking up the kids' toys  Champagne

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Pitcairn Pitcairn

"The gauntlet is definitely thrown down. Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #259 on: July 21, 2015, 12:46:41 AM »

It's a really lovely home, and i hope the family has many happy years there.
Yes Looks like they have a big yard for them to enjoy too.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #260 on: October 26, 2016, 08:56:43 PM »

October 25
Queen comments for the first time publicly on sale: "It was not popular, but it was necessary!"

Despite that Queen Margrethe knows that it was an unpopular decision her youngest son took in the summer of 2015, when announcing that he had sold Schackenborg Castle to a fund for 100 million. kroner, she backed up the decision to sell.

The support of his mother was there when Prince Joachim in the summer of 2015 announced that he had sold Schackenborg Castle and instead moved to Copenhagen with Princess Marie.

Although Joachim donated 13 million kroner into the fund, money, he and Alexandra received in folk gift at their wedding, the royal decision to sell to a fund for 100 million kroner would prove to be tremendously unpopular,

In the book 'The deepest roots - Queen Margrethe, where she tells about Denmark and how the Danes' relate to the Queen, for the first time she mentioned the absolut support for her son's decision to leave farming life in the southern Jutland soil in favor of a life of a large magnificent mansion in the Klampenborg. At the time, the official explanation that it was primarily for family reasons, that the prince left the Schackenborg Castle.

The book explains that the Queen knew the decision was not popular, but she backedit up because it was needed.

- "It was very difficult to drive it, and my son can not be 100 percent farmer, though he would have liked to. He has his obligations as part of the royal family, and that he must have. It was too complicated. But he feels very attached to Jutland, and the kids have a close affiliation to the area. They will continue, and when they are there, they're really there and tremendously enjoy it", defended the Queen her son in the book.

As Joachim sold Schackenborg to 'Schackenborg Foundation', founded by the families behind Danfoss, Lego and Ecco - all close friends of the royal family - he secured with the settlement of a debt of 42 million. kroner. And when the castle before had only given figures on the prince's account, there was now a high amount of black numbers, that Joachim at the end of 2015, acquired the magnificent palace Emilie Source for 34.5 million. kr.

At the same time he and Marie are able to stay close to Joachim's elder sons, Prince Nikolai and Prince Felix, then living with their mother in Copenhagen.

Recently, Joachim himself mentioned an interview with the Stock Exchange that he should have sold Schackenborg earlier than he did. Even though the decision had been a difficult one, had the castle over the years evolved to become 'quicksand' for both the business and the family.

- "Maybe I should have kept asking myself the questions much earlier: Is this goal with reality? Is there any truth in this?", says honest Joachim to Exchange. He went from a former agricultural prince, now working as a special expert in defense. A job he has held since November.

- "It was a showdown with my own ambitions and illusions, that what one really had set out would be the one's life work and reputation, not only should that be reviewed, but actually also changed. It was coming face to face with a reality that few might be fully be aware of", he told Borsen.

Purple

Large Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #261 on: October 26, 2016, 09:55:38 PM »

While I sit through an earthquake, I might as well check out RoyalDish.  I mean any sane person would do that, right? 

No worries everyone.  I've still got a roof over my head

.... Finally, Marge spoke up for her son!!!  If Joachim is needed, it confirms that she can't rely completely on Fred and Henrik's no use.

I'm sure it wasn't an easy decision for Joachim and the family to leave Schackenborg for "a large magnificent mansion", as they say  Snare
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #262 on: October 26, 2016, 11:54:19 PM »

While I sit through an earthquake, I might as well check out RoyalDish.  I mean any sane person would do that, right? 

.... Finally, Marge spoke up for her son!!!  If Joachim is needed, it confirms that she can't rely completely on Fred and Henrik's no use.

I'm sure it wasn't an easy decision for Joachim and the family to leave Schackenborg for "a large magnificent mansion", as they say  Snare

holy moly, Purple, I hope you and everybody in your family is okay, just saw photos, they are saying it originated very close to the quake in August that killed 300 people. Awful. The major of Ussita said, his town is completely distroyed, there were 2 they say, 5.5 and 6.1. They are expecting after shocks as well  Nerves

Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #263 on: October 27, 2016, 11:08:21 AM »

Whoa - are you OK?
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #264 on: October 27, 2016, 01:19:39 PM »

She just simply mentioning being in an earthquake......... Yikes

Are you okay?
Zazoo

Mini Member

Cyprus Cyprus

Ignore
« Reply #265 on: October 27, 2016, 02:13:56 PM »

They were two huge aftershocks (5.5 and 6.1) of the one that happened two months ago! they had afect two regions Marche and Umbria 1 death 10 injured ! In milan we didn't felt anything!! Hope everyone are all right !

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." ? Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Topaz for November

Ignore
« Reply #266 on: October 27, 2016, 04:21:21 PM »

I hope everything is OK and that you all stay safe  Hug. Earthquakes are terrifying. No

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #267 on: October 27, 2016, 07:56:05 PM »

Purple, I hope you are safe!  Hug

Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #268 on: October 27, 2016, 08:08:53 PM »

I'll join everyone else here by saying that I hope you and all our italian posters (+ friends and family) are safe.

Purple

Large Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #269 on: October 29, 2016, 11:00:13 AM »

Just wanted to thank everybody for their concern  Hug

It was a surreal moment.  Strangely, a sort of out of body experience while I was writing and the monitor was rattling.  I live in Umbria but not too close to the epicentre, thankfully.  Felt several aftershocks, but the house is safe and I'm not leaving without the cats anyway  Blush. There was damage in nearby towns and I'm afraid this is going to continue for a while with aftershocks happening now and again.  Again, thanks everyone!  Popping up here helped me calm down. 
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: