Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Friends of Carl Gustaf and Silvia, information and news  (Read 11821 times)
Cloudberry

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2014, 02:30:55 AM »

I remember reading an article about the king´s friends. It said that Silvia is the only "first wife". Almost all of the kings friends are married to younger women now. I wonder how she feels. No

Does Silvia have any friends of her own, or is her social circle completely intertwined with CG's?
danishorphan

Warned
Gigantic Member

Papua New Guinea Papua New Guinea

Lives to fill her hollow leg!

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2014, 01:38:19 PM »

They seem to be hangers-on rather than friends. People like that don't have friends.

The truth will eventually be revealed!
Imperial Majesty

Small Member

Madeleine's reaction to the wedding

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2014, 04:24:03 AM »

I wonder what's like to be friends with a royal, let a alone a King and Queen! I would love a royal friend!  Smiley
Cloudberry

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2014, 04:57:17 AM »

I think it depends on the royal and how they treat you. I would imagine there's a difference between royals like Fred and Victoria on the one hand and Mary and William on the other. Once they start pulling rank I doubt it'd be worth it.

But hey, I have no desire whatsoever to be friends with royals so take my words with a pinch of salt.  Wink
rosella

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2014, 05:11:38 AM »

I wonder what's like to be friends with a royal, let a alone a King and Queen! I would love a royal friend!  Smiley

Do you live in a country with a monarchy? Cos, otherwise he/she will have to be a penfriend!
Desideria

Medium Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2014, 01:45:18 PM »

I took a walk around Djurgården on Friday afternoon and met the Gottliebs. They sort of looked familiar but it took a while before I realised who they were. They had the upper class look. She was very well groomed and suuuuper skinny.
Shreeky

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2014, 02:11:55 PM »

I took a walk around Djurgården on Friday afternoon and met the Gottliebs. They sort of looked familiar but it took a while before I realised who they were. They had the upper class look. She was very well groomed and suuuuper skinny.

I'm not follow. Can you explain it?
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2014, 02:17:17 PM »

I remember reading an article about the king´s friends. It said that Silvia is the only "first wife". Almost all of the kings friends are married to younger women now. I wonder how she feels. No

WE know how she feels!

That's the reason she keeps updating her face  Dead

G

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Desideria

Medium Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2014, 02:25:57 PM »

Friends of CG and Silvia.
Shreeky

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2014, 04:46:06 PM »

Thanks. Are they close friends to CG & S ?
Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2014, 07:46:00 PM »

Their daughter is Louise Gottlieb, Madeleine´s best friend since 20 years and Leonore´s godmother.
WildrosePrincess
Banned
Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2014, 08:13:34 PM »

These are her parents Fredrik and Carola at Leonore's baptism

Cloudberry

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2014, 08:44:40 PM »

She actually reminds me of Silvia, both in style and in appearance. Is Carola his first wife?

And Desideria, I'm so happy to see you posting!  Supercontent Did you take a break from RoyalDish or have I just not been paying attention to usernames?  Blush You're so lucky to be able to go to Djurgarden whenever you want. My dream is to live there (or somewhere in Stockholm in general) so I'm totally jealous of all you lucky Swedes.
WildrosePrincess
Banned
Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2014, 11:03:06 PM »

I would believe so. She is the mother of Louise and her older brother Alex, so the couple has likely been married for 35 years or so.  Thumb up

They are considered to 'new friends' from what I understand. Madeline and Louise were friends first, and the Gotliebs became friends of Maddie's parents.

I would think that is Alex in the picture I posted, not certain though  Thinking
Desideria

Medium Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2014, 09:20:41 AM »

I think that Carola Gottlieb is one of Silvia's closest friends. According to an article in Aftonbladet from 2004:

Hon tillbringar mycket tid hemma hos Carola Gottlieb på Strandvägen i Stockholm. Där kan väninnorna ägna timmar åt att prata och läsa veckotidningar.

(She /Silvia/ spends a lot of time at Carola Gottlieb's apartment on Strandvägen in Stockholm. There the friends spend hours talking and reading magazines.)

http://www.aftonbladet.se...yheter/article10495085.ab
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 09:36:39 AM by Desideria » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: