Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Marie's work vs. Alexandra and Mary  (Read 14960 times)
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2011, 01:54:51 PM »

Star for you Little_star.  Smiley
Aw, thank you. Star back at ya!  Yes

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Kuei Fei
Banned
Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2011, 07:15:11 AM »

Marie doesn't seem as interested in going out in her own right and goes when Joachim does. Marie also has her kids and is still fairly new; Marie seems more family oriented and interested in keeping her husband as the center of her life, which is what Consorts of the first or second born are supposed to do. She might not be Type-A in her duties, but Joachim looks healthy and fulfilled and settled.

Such a pity that bedroom gymnastics isn't an Olympic event; Kate would have been a gold medalist of several years standing.
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2011, 03:29:51 PM »

Congratulations on 100 Posts! Champagne
Kuei Fei
Banned
Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2011, 05:29:12 PM »

Thanks! I love it here!

Such a pity that bedroom gymnastics isn't an Olympic event; Kate would have been a gold medalist of several years standing.
abs

Humongous Member

Svalbard and Jan Mayen Svalbard and Jan Mayen

Illegal substances? MOI???!!!

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2011, 08:37:31 PM »

Kuei Fei, belated CONGRATS on 100 posts!!  Star
 Banana Banana Banana Banana Banana Banana Banana Banana Banana Banana Banana Banana Banana Banana Banana Banana Banana Banana Banana Banana Banana Banana Banana

SEXY,SEXY!!!
Kuei Fei
Banned
Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2011, 07:17:23 AM »

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up Supercontent Supercontent Supercontent Supercontent Supercontent Supercontent Supercontent Supercontent Supercontent Supercontent Supercontent Supercontent Supercontent Supercontent Supercontent Supercontent Supercontent Supercontent Supercontent Supercontent Supercontent

Cloaked

Muted
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2014, 04:33:58 AM »

With Marie and Joachim now living in Copenhagen and some water under the bridge since this topic was last discussed I see some big changes.

Alexandra has lost some patronages and, I think, some of her public appeal of late.
Mary has continued focusing on her Mary Foundation and other royal responsibilities in her same old - same old way but spending noticeable time on overseas ventures.

Marie is poised and more confident and has steadily amassed patronages.
She has increased time and vitality for her work.
I see Marie growing increasingly popular. She'll be more popular than Alexandra for royal engagements in no time.  Do others see the dynamics changing re: Marie's work vs Alexandra and Mary? 
Tatini

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2014, 09:26:10 AM »

Marie has all the personal qualities needed to overshadow Mary. She just needs to get more exposure, which hopefully  she will get after the move to Copenhagen, imo.
rosella
Banned
Banned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2014, 09:54:10 AM »

Marie has all the personal qualities needed to overshadow Mary. She just needs to get more exposure, which hopefully  she will get after the move to Copenhagen, imo.

Not after Queen Margrethe passes on. Marie will be lucky if she gets a paragraph on her work in the local 'Church Times'. Mary will see to that!
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2014, 09:15:58 PM »

With Marie and Joachim now living in Copenhagen and some water under the bridge since this topic was last discussed I see some big changes.

Alexandra has lost some patronages and, I think, some of her public appeal of late.
Mary has continued focusing on her Mary Foundation and other royal responsibilities in her same old - same old way but spending noticeable time on overseas ventures.

Marie is poised and more confident and has steadily amassed patronages.
She has increased time and vitality for her work.
I see Marie growing increasingly popular. She'll be more popular than Alexandra for royal engagements in no time.  Do others see the dynamics changing re: Marie's work vs Alexandra and Mary? 

I'm not sure I understand why you feel a need to throw Alexandra into the equation Huh? But yes, I think if Marie is allowed she could start stealing attention away from Mary. Keyword: allowed. IMO few (least of all Mary) is interested in having more focus on Marie and less on Mary. So I doubt she will be allowed to - even if it would be easier for her now that she'll be living in Copenhagen.
dwi

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2014, 11:22:36 PM »

for those who remember Hilo:  she recently stated to me that once fred is king, joachim, marie and the kids will just be further down the line and really will be inconsequential because of that. in other words, she doesn't feel like people need to worry much about them because no one will really care at that point.  we already see that because of marie and joachim's positions, they never get the kind of coverage mosh gets, nor nearly the praise. and that's now!  imagine what it will be like once they get on the throne.   maybe it will also be up to the organizations to push for more exposure of them, because the magazines won't be doing that!  i just hope that joachim and marie will always be able to keep that one apt. at amalienborg for their family and their decendants.  but who knows?  afterall, mosh does have 4 kids...

of course, i guess if fred or mosh request them to do certain events, etc., they have to, so it will be interesting to see if they have them do more so they do less!  of course, then that would mean they wouldn't be getting the attention and we know how much attention and camera-whoring mosh craves!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: