Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fergie Photos  (Read 29030 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2014, 04:04:18 PM »

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2014, 04:17:54 PM »

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2014, 04:28:29 PM »

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2014, 04:40:35 PM »

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2014, 04:43:09 PM »

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2014, 05:09:18 PM »

ortensia
Banned
Banned
Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2014, 05:19:44 PM »

in some pictures she looks like a redder, cheaper version of queen maxima.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2014, 05:28:56 PM »

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2014, 05:29:34 PM »

http://media-cache-ec0.pi...dbb49d5c8f76840e395be.jpg
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2014, 05:37:52 PM »

Lady Alice

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2014, 05:47:52 PM »

You can wave off some of these horrid outfits to 80s excess but there are several where she knocks it out of the park. She had the freckles lasered off at some point, though.

In so many of these pics, it's not hard to see the potential Sarah had. She had a warm relationship with the queen at one point, obviously, and she really could have mined that, but didn't. There was a genuine relationship between she and Andrew, too, but she didn't use it as a foundation, and so lost it. She connected with people, and was warm and spontaneous in a Sarah way, not a Diana way, and that was fine. It could have worked. Given time, guidance and a firm hand, she could have been something positive.

Instead, she was left to her own judgment and devices, neither of which were, or are, very good at all and... here we are thirty years later with someone who still doesn't get it, and still doesn't understand what happened. She still makes the same mistakes. What a waste.

periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2014, 06:01:21 PM »

You've summed it up well Lady Alice. The 80s are best left in the past fashion wise. For all of us!! My perms were horrible! But she was starting to get polished you can see by the time Eugenie was born. She left the hospital in a lovely Yves St. Laurent outfit and nicely done hair. It was maybe too much to take your baby home but you could see she was trying to get polished. Poor Fergie has so much more warmth and charisma than that very weird Kate Middleton, but they are both unfinished people never learning solid life lessons. It's gross the way Kate's mother has seemed to stage manage her adult life to become a royal and now the world is starting to see that she's a stunted strange woman with nothing to offer but a manic smile.

I do think they are both doing their best as mothers. This is one area where Kate seems interested and present is for George. Ok , not all the time or when William calls but it's something. Fergie's girls seem to love her to bits. I think the relationship with Andrew is very strange and they should either get back together or he should kick her out because neither of them is going to have a healthy relationship with another person with the ex in the next room.
rosella
Banned
Banned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2014, 06:24:27 PM »

Fergie was tall and was not the most graceful person on earth. The fashions of the day, both in hair and clothing didn't help her.

There are various theories about why Andrew and Fergie are still so close, aren't there? Of course they like each other, which helps, but it has been said that she knows were the bodies are buried as far as Andrew's private life is concerned.

The other theory is that Fergie is something of a loose cannon who runs through money like it is water. Were she to be left to her own devices, so the theory goes, she might well be driven to financial straits and tell all, if she was desperate enough. So, better that she stays somewhat within the royal fold and Andrew's home as she has few financial resources otherwise.
Kiki LaShrewd

« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2014, 06:47:29 PM »

I think the reason Fergie and Andrew are still so close is that they genuinely love each other. The level of involvement they have in each other's lives is also far beyond people trying to effectively co-parent. The living together, the vacationing together, the throwing parties together are all far beyond what you see even in the most amicable divorces. Not saying it is necessarily a healthy love as they could just be ridiculously co-dependent but it isn't the relationship between a man forced to financially support a loose cannon who he is afraid of. He could easily support her and keep a check in her finances without being around her all the time.

But I demand an explanation as to how you can not only own this outfit

But choose to have an official photograph taken in it.
Curtains

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2014, 06:51:37 PM »

There are two of the array that Kiki put out in which Fergie looks like she stepped out of the Edwardian "The Shooting Party," and in a positive way.  For almost all of the rest of them, she looks overblown, floozy-like, and with always one wrong note (usually quite a few more.)

Only so far you can blame the 1980's, and you are talking to someone who lived and died copying the Miami Vice bright-colors/big-shoulders on a body not to dissimilar to Fergie's.  Much of the horror of her wardrobe can be put down to her own "taste" or that of her stylist, who I think must have hated her more than Mosh's hates her present-day.

I wonder if Andrew gave wardrobe approval on her outfits to ensure that he remained the prettiest one of the pair.  He never balked at reminding her of her relative status to him, or rebuking her in public.  I think he kept her around/keeps her around because, next to her, he looks polished and stable.

I wanted her to succeed, I really did.  She got the only Windsor boy with passable looks and the only one who seemed to genuinely cherish her, for all he didn't mind making her the butt of his commentary.  She set it all afire, all on her own.

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: