Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fergie Photos  (Read 31283 times)
lisadug

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: June 01, 2018, 12:44:20 PM »

Love this thread! I thought her wedding dress way nicer than Dianaís was and like many people I thought the press used her in such a negative way compared to Diana.  Admittedly she didnít help herself, but one thing Fergie wasnít is boring! There was a life and energy to her that was really quite engaging at first. 
Kimothy

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: June 01, 2018, 03:28:24 PM »

Love this thread! I thought her wedding dress way nicer than Dianaís was and like many people I thought the press used her in such a negative way compared to Diana.  Admittedly she didnít help herself, but one thing Fergie wasnít is boring! There was a life and energy to her that was really quite engaging at first. 

Agreed! That wedding dress was soooo flattering and I have a bit of a soft spot for her. The press put a target on her back almost from day one and always pitted one SIL against the other and that was sad.

As for those pool photos? I once heard/read that Diana was the one who called the paps on that occasion? Can anyone confirm or deny this rumor? Thinking

Thanks!
Annlynnmarie

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: June 05, 2018, 06:36:11 AM »

I loved Fergieís wedding dress too! So flattering on her.  I always thought the press was too hard on her with respect to her flucating weight at times.
Duchess of Verona

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: June 05, 2018, 02:58:03 PM »

Agreed! That wedding dress was soooo flattering and I have a bit of a soft spot for her. The press put a target on her back almost from day one and always pitted one SIL against the other and that was sad.

As for those pool photos? I once heard/read that Diana was the one who called the paps on that occasion? Can anyone confirm or deny this rumor? Thinking

Thanks!

They were not paparazzi photos. They were vacation photos fount in Mr Wyatt's apartment by a cleaner.
CyrilSebastian

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: April 06, 2021, 03:41:48 AM »

The Duchess of York at Easter in 1987   
http://www.gettyimages.com/license/52116522
CyrilSebastian

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: August 14, 2021, 02:00:59 AM »

Sarah wore her hair down on her wedding day.     
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/469570698652166846
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: