Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fergie Photos  (Read 33819 times)
Martina91

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Princess Gabriella rules the world!

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: September 05, 2014, 02:28:17 PM »

This picture remins me of Archduchess Francesca of Habsburg, the enstranged wife of the current head of the House Archduke Karl of Habsburg:

WTF? Yikes sadomacisim and "let them eat cakes" Laughing Laughing Laughing

Princess Gabriella doesn't have time for Monaco's outdated succession law!
dwi
Banned
Banned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: September 05, 2014, 07:41:44 PM »

hasn't it also been stated that their marriage would've probably worked except that early on andrew was away a lot w/ the military, while sarah was alone at home.  at the beginning of a marriage, esp. you really shouldn't be having a long distance relationship.  i think they were really in love, and probably still do love one another.  sarah did have a genuiness about her that is still lacking in the brf.  diana did too.  i was hoping kate would, but she really needs to loosen up.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: September 05, 2014, 10:28:16 PM »

I donīt understand the fruit at her feet  Thinking

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: September 05, 2014, 10:29:55 PM »

Fergie at Friends

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: September 05, 2014, 10:31:44 PM »

« Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 10:42:01 PM by Principessa » Logged
Curtains

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: September 05, 2014, 10:38:29 PM »

hasn't it also been stated that their marriage would've probably worked except that early on andrew was away a lot w/ the military, while sarah was alone at home.  at the beginning of a marriage, esp. you really shouldn't be having a long distance relationship.  i think they were really in love, and probably still do love one another.  sarah did have a genuiness about her that is still lacking in the brf.  diana did too.  i was hoping kate would, but she really needs to loosen up.

That's a Sarah story, dwi.  Part of her endlessly repeating pity party.  Yes, Andrew was away, but she knew that going in.  She had plenty to do and had plenty of fun when he was away, it wasn't until it all started going sour that suddenly it was Andrew's fault/the military's fault/the fates had it out for them.  Most of what Sarah says to excuse herself is false and over the line into delusional.  An example would be her most recent stab at selling access to Andrew - she claimed that there was no satchel, no bag of money, no such thing....when, you know, we can all see it on the darned video, there, Seconds.

No, Sarah was very very happy with being Royal to the extent that it brought her all the goodies that it did.  It was when it was time to do her bit that it suddenly became groan-worthy....and after she'd be caught cheating (even when pregnant!) that it was "oh, I never got any time with my darling husband...."

I'd like to believe some of her lies, but you know....I can't.  I'm sure she believes in them enough for the both of us though.

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
Das Veilchen

Micro Member

South Africa South Africa

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: September 05, 2014, 10:48:33 PM »

This picture remins me of Archduchess Francesca of Habsburg, the enstranged wife of the current head of the House Archduke Karl of Habsburg:

My very first thought on this photo was: Angela Lansbury.  No idea why, but that's the vibe I got. 

First time I browsed this particular thread and it was a blast!  A trip down memory lane, as well as trip full of discoveries.  Many of these photos I've never seen before.  She's pretty in her own way, but then I do have a weak spot for red heads with freckles... What really struck me is the shoes, sensible shoes compared to the very high heels princesses seem to prefer today, even at evening events with gowns.  Oh, and the broad shoulders.   
Thanks to all who contributed, this was 5 pages of fun!
dwi
Banned
Banned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: September 07, 2014, 01:06:21 AM »

That's a Sarah story, dwi.  Part of her endlessly repeating pity party.  Yes, Andrew was away, but she knew that going in.  She had plenty to do and had plenty of fun when he was away, it wasn't until it all started going sour that suddenly it was Andrew's fault/the military's fault/the fates had it out for them.  Most of what Sarah says to excuse herself is false and over the line into delusional.  An example would be her most recent stab at selling access to Andrew - she claimed that there was no satchel, no bag of money, no such thing....when, you know, we can all see it on the darned video, there, Seconds.

No, Sarah was very very happy with being Royal to the extent that it brought her all the goodies that it did.  It was when it was time to do her bit that it suddenly became groan-worthy....and after she'd be caught cheating (even when pregnant!) that it was "oh, I never got any time with my darling husband...."

I'd like to believe some of her lies, but you know....I can't.  I'm sure she believes in them enough for the both of us though.

Laughing Laughing
DuchyDiva

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: September 07, 2014, 02:24:30 AM »

Fergie was a good time girl before her marriage and during it. And Andrew was much the same just more protected by the media. I don't doubt they are friends, maybe even occasional lovers, but Andrew protects Sarah because she has protected his secrets. She knows what side her bread is buttered on.
rosella
Banned
Banned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: September 07, 2014, 02:55:12 AM »

Yes, I agree. I think Fergie knows 'where the bodies are buried,' so to speak.

I'm sure Fergie would be a very nice and friendly person. However, I have to agree that appearance-wise there are usually one or two things that are 'off' in almost every photograph. Even when she is trying her hardest to be dignified her stance, her feet (usually akimbo) hair just that little bit too big, clothing just a shade over-the-top, gives her a gawky look. My first thought when seeing that blue Victorian ensemble was 'Pearly Queen'!
nihonbutterfly

Muted
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: September 07, 2014, 03:49:49 AM »

temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: September 07, 2014, 04:17:08 AM »

Fergie was a good time girl before her marriage and during it. And Andrew was much the same just more protected by the media. I don't doubt they are friends, maybe even occasional lovers, but Andrew protects Sarah because she has protected his secrets. She knows what side her bread is buttered on.

She was a 'kept' woman/chalet girl before she was married. Some news outlets called her a high end hooker when she was 'dating' Paddy mcnally...
Kiki LaShrewd

« Reply #57 on: September 07, 2014, 04:42:59 AM »

Laughing Laughing
Oh she believes her lies alright....have ya'll seen Fergie vs Dr.Phil?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g-BhmExds4I
rosella
Banned
Banned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: September 07, 2014, 05:20:17 AM »

She was a 'kept' woman/chalet girl before she was married. Some news outlets called her a high end hooker when she was 'dating' Paddy mcnally...

I think 'hooker's' going a bit far! Weren't the news outlets worried that Fergie would sue about them inferring that? She was certainly just scraping by financially before she married. However, it was reported that she wanted Paddy to marry her, but he refused as he had already been married and divorced and didn't want to go through that again.
nihonbutterfly

Muted
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: September 07, 2014, 07:15:52 AM »

They divorced in 1996, 18 years ago now.That's what one generation or so ago now? What's she going to do when she's older and people who are alive won't even know who she is?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: