Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fergie Photos  (Read 34193 times)
Jane

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: September 07, 2014, 08:43:52 AM »

Their marriage might have worked if she hadn't slept with other men and if there wasn't a cloud of rumours about Andrew's orientation. The photo of her with the short pink coat makes her look like a prostitute and that is something I don't think I have ever said about a woman before!
nihonbutterfly

Muted
Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: September 07, 2014, 09:12:17 AM »

did Andrew sleep with others while they were married? find it hard to believe he didn't

christina01
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Play Time after a long day of Dishing.

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: September 07, 2014, 09:14:16 AM »

did Andrew sleep with others while they were married? find it hard to believe he didn't
I don't believe he did
nihonbutterfly

Muted
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: September 07, 2014, 09:32:36 AM »

speaking of fergie being delusional, i feel in that spirit listening to this intervew andrew gives an intriguing answer to sarah feeling neglected:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USkeo82HkEU

Molly2101

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: September 07, 2014, 11:19:30 AM »

Their marriage might have worked if she hadn't slept with other men and if there wasn't a cloud of rumours about Andrew's orientation. The photo of her with the short pink coat makes her look like a prostitute and that is something I don't think I have ever said about a woman before!

There were rumours about Andy's sexuality?  I thought it was only Ed who was affected with these rumours?  It wouldn't surprise me if he was...he comes across more homosexual than Ed ever did.  Andy has had the typical life that George Clooney has had and people are convinced he is homosexual.  Andy flounces women around him all the time and never chooses to settle down. 

"All my heart is yours, sir: it belongs to you; and with you it would remain, were fate to exile the rest of me from your presence forever." Jane Eyre, Charlotte Bronte.
DuchyDiva

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: September 10, 2014, 06:24:27 AM »

Of course!
DuchyDiva

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: September 10, 2014, 06:26:02 AM »

Fergie was a good time girl before her marriage and during it. And Andrew was much the same just more protected by the media. I don't doubt they are friends, maybe even occasional lovers, but Andrew protects Sarah because she has protected his secrets. She knows what side her bread is buttered on.

She was a 'kept' woman/chalet girl before she was married. Some news outlets called her a high end hooker when she was 'dating' Paddy mcnally...

Temi, she was very well known to have quite a thing about Argentinian polo players too...
Curtains

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: September 14, 2014, 02:08:32 AM »

I haven't been able to find a particular picture of Fergie that I recall from early in the marriage - before the kids but after her lack of work ethic was noted. It's a standard shooting party picture, guests assembled (some seated, some standing,)in their country tweeds and posed in front of the country pile. The exception is Fergie.  She is standing center, in the back. She is disheveled, wearing last night's club clothes, looking massively hung over.  You can practically smell them amyl nitrate oozing from her pores, mingled with stale smoke and stale-er booze.

I remember it really clearly and it was fascinating to see that it had been released at all, as generally those photos are private and remain in the estate albums.  Andrew was away and this mouse will play, was the clear context. It's out there somewhere, and my seeing it marked the first time I stopped buying into Fergie's self pity party, with her interview withLarry King bemoaning that she was being trashed because she wasn't the 'flavor of the month.' That maybe there was a reason she had the reputation she did.

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: September 14, 2014, 02:18:53 AM »

Fergie was a good time girl before her marriage and during it. And Andrew was much the same just more protected by the media. I don't doubt they are friends, maybe even occasional lovers, but Andrew protects Sarah because she has protected his secrets. She knows what side her bread is buttered on.

She was a 'kept' woman/chalet girl before she was married. Some news outlets called her a high end hooker when she was 'dating' Paddy mcnally...

Temi, she was very well known to have quite a thing about Argentinian polo players too...

Hmmm, maybe she just enjoyed sex, like a lot of men and women do......  Roll Eyes
Curtains

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: September 14, 2014, 02:35:17 AM »

Hmmm, maybe she just enjoyed sex, like a lot of men and women do......  Roll Eyes

Could be so, but the fact pattern suggests sex for advancement, however indiscriminate - not just lighthearted romps a la Sex and the City. The position of a Royal Duchess requires a bit more discernment and discretion of sexual choices, particularly when those choices are extramarital.  Simple greed isn't a good option.

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: September 14, 2014, 02:47:24 AM »

Curtains, I completely understand what your saying, but Andrew and Charles never got a fraction of the shit their wives did for having lovers and I think it's unfair and misogynist.
Certainly, anything Fergie did before her marriage isn't really anyone's business. At least it sounds like she  had some fun! 
Curtains

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: September 14, 2014, 03:04:19 AM »

Curtains, I completely understand what your saying, but Andrew and Charles never got a fraction of the shit their wives did for having lovers and I think it's unfair and misogynist.
Certainly, anything Fergie did before her marriage isn't really anyone's business. At least it sounds like she  had some fun! 

Oh, agreed, cordtx, regarding the double standards for the Windsor Wives! And I don't think anyone begrudges a good lay to anyone. The issue is Sarah's extramarital indiscriminate partying of which the sex was only a part....coupled with her whining about why she was getting picked on. Well....cause = effect, but Sarah never really understood that.

cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: September 14, 2014, 03:15:10 AM »

Did Andrew ever try to rein her in? Or did he just not care and was doing the same?
periwinkle

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: September 14, 2014, 03:58:06 AM »

If Andrew was ever getting it on the side, then he was super discreet. Only after their divorce do I remember seeing him occasionally with some lady. Fergie was horribly indiscreet. And there was a gain aspect for her like Curtains mentions. Tacky.
Kiki LaShrewd

« Reply #74 on: September 14, 2014, 06:56:16 AM »

Who doesn't? Laughing
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: