Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal bridesmaids, page boys, flower girls etc.  (Read 57169 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« on: September 04, 2014, 12:48:57 PM »

Princess Beatrice (York):

Princess Beatrice & Eugenie:

Princess Ingrid Alexandra, princess Amalia and prince Christiaan at the wedding of princess Victoria of Sweden and Daniel Westling:

Lady Louise Windsor at the wedding of prince William & Catherine Middleton:

Prince William at the wedding of prince Andrew & Sarah Ferguson:

Zara Phillips at the wedding of prince Andrew & Sarah Ferguson:

Zara Phillips at the wedding of Lady Sarah Armstrong-Jones & Daniel Chatto

Zara Phillips at the wedding of Peter Phillips & Autumn Kelly:

Princess Madeleine of Sweden at the wedding of friend Natalie Rosta:

Princess Elisabeth, princess Louise & princess Leatitia-Maria of Belgium at the wedding of Prince Amedeo of Belgium, Archduke of Austria-Este & Elisabetta 'Lili' Maria Rosboch von Wolkenstein

Princess Irene of the Netherlands, princess Irene of Greece, infanta Pilar of Spain, princess Alexandra of Kent, princess Anne of Orleans, Princess Tatiana Radziwill, princess Benedikte of Denmark and princess Anne-Marie of Denmark at the wedding of prinses Sofia of Greece & prince Juan Carlos of Spain:

Princess Amalia, princess Alexia and princess Ariane of the Netherlands at the wedding of (uncle) Juan Zorreguieta & Andrea Wolf

Juliana Guillermo (daughter princess Christina of the Netherlands & Jorge Guillermo) at the wedding of prince Willem-Alexander and Máxima Zorreguieta

Juliana Guillermo at the wedding of her brother Bernardo Guillermo & Eva Marie Valdez
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 01:15:08 PM by Principessa » Logged
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2014, 01:13:13 PM »

Princess Christina of the Netherlands (she is the small one with glasses)and princess Christina of Sweden at the wedding of princess Beatrix of the Netherlands and Claus von Amsberg:

Princess Christina of the Netherlands at the wedding of princess Margriet of the Netherlands and Pieter van Vollenhoven

Countess Eloise (oldest daughter prince Constantijn & princess Laurentien of the Netherlands), Eliane van Vollenhoven (youngest daughter prince Floris and princess Aimée of the Netherlands), Julia ten Cate (oldest daughter of princess Margarita de Bourbon de Parme & Tjalling ten Cate) at the wedding of princess Carolina de Bourbon de Parme & Albert Brenninkmeijer:

Countess Zaria (youngest daughter of deceased prince Friso and princess Mabel of the Netherlands), Paola ten Cate & Julia ten Cate (daughters of princess Margaritha de Bourbon de Parme & Tjalling ten Cate) at the wedding of prince Jaime de Bourbon de Parme & Viktória Cservenyák

« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 01:29:12 PM by Principessa » Logged
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2014, 01:28:33 PM »

Anna van Vollenhoven (oldest daughter prince Maurits & princess Marilene of the Netherlands), Isabella van Vollenhoven (daughter of prince Bernhard & princess Annette of the Netherlands) at the wedding of prince Pieter-Christiaan of the Netherlands & Anita van Eijk

Anna van Vollenhoven and Isabella van Vollenhoven at the wedding of prince Floris of the Netherlands & Aimee Söhngen:

Anna van Vollenhoven at the wedding of prince Friso of the Netherlands and Mabel Wisse Smit
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2014, 01:34:09 PM »

Princess Maria Caroline de Bourbon de Parme at the wedding of prince Constantijn of the Netherlands & Laurentien Brinkhorst:

Martina91

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Princess Gabriella rules the world!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2014, 01:44:40 PM »

Thank you Principessa! Star

Princess Gabriella doesn't have time for Monaco's outdated succession law!
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2014, 01:52:53 PM »

Elizabeth at the wedding of her cousin once removed, Princess May of Teck, to Henry Abel Smith. Princess May was the daughter of Prince Alexander of Teck and  Princess Mary Adelaide of Cambridge.

Elizabeth at the wedding of her uncle the Duke of Kent & princess Marina of Greece

Elizabeth at the wedding of her uncle prince Henry, Duke of Gloucester to Lady Alice Scott

Elizabeth, Margaret and Alexandra of Kent at the wedding of Hon. Patricia Mountbatten and Lord Brabourn

Margaret at the wedding of princess Elizabeth & prince Philip of Greece (Mountbatten)

Princess Anne at the wedding of Lady Pamela Mountbatten & David Hicks

Princess Anne at the wedding of princess Margaret & Antony Armstrong-Jones

Princess Anne at the wedding of princess Alexandra of Kent & Angus Ogilvy

Lady Sarah Armstrong-Jones at the wedding of princess Anne & Mark Philips:

Lady Sarah Armstrong-Jones at the wedding of Lady Sarah Spencer (sister of Diana) & Neil McCorquodale

Lady Sarah Armstrong-Jones at the wedding of prince Charles & Lady Diana Spencer:

Prince Harry at the wedding of his uncle Charles Spencer & Victoria Lockwood:

Martina91

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Princess Gabriella rules the world!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2014, 01:57:35 PM »

It's so strange to me to see the queen as a bridesmaid

Princess Gabriella doesn't have time for Monaco's outdated succession law!
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2014, 02:04:31 PM »

Princess Beatrix, princess Irene and princess Margriet of the Netherlands at the wedding of freule Sophie Feith & jonkheer Joan Röell

Princess Beatrix and princess Irene of the Netherlands at the wedding of jonkvrouwe Sickinghe & jonkheer De Beaufort

Princess Juliana at the wedding of freule Elisabeth van Hardenbroek & A.G.A. Ridder van Rappard

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2014, 02:07:55 PM »

It's so strange to me to see the queen as a bridesmaid

I can understand Smiley

Also interesting is the case of the wedding party of Juan Carlos and Sofia.
Bridesmaid Anne Marie of Denmark went on marrying Sofia's brother Constantine
Bridesmaid Irene of the Netherlands went on marrying duke Carlos Hugo de Bourbon de Parme, the Carlist claimant to the Spanish throne (therefore a rival of Juan Carlos).
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2014, 02:19:29 PM »

Princess Anne of Great Britain; Princess Christina of Sweden, Princess Irene of Greece, Princess Tatiana Radziwill, Princess Marguerite of Romana, Princess Clarissa of Hesse at the wedding of princess Anne Marie of Denmark & king Constantine II of Greece
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2014, 02:30:31 PM »

Princess Benedikte of Denmark, princess Christina of Sweden, crownprince Carl Gustaf of Sweden and count Michael Bernadotte of Wisborg at the wedding of princess Birgitta of Sweden & prince Johann Georg of Hohenzollern

Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2014, 02:39:43 PM »

Queen Rania

(Raiyah on the left)

(Iman on the back, left)

Princess Zeina

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2014, 02:43:35 PM »

Princess Theodora of Greece (and Denmark) and prince Philippos of Greece (and Denmark) at the wedding of their oldest brother crownpince Pavlos of Greece and Marie Chantal Miller:

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2014, 02:50:21 PM »

Juan Froilan and Victoria Frederika (children of Infanta Elena of Spain and Jaime de Marichalar) at the wedding of their unce (then) crownprince Felipe of Spain and Letizia Ortiz:

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2014, 02:58:50 PM »

Sisters lady Rose and lady Davina Windsor were bridesmaid at each other wedding:

The children of princes Alexia of Greece & Carlos Morales and crownprince Pavlos & princess Marie Chantal at the wedding of prince Nikolaos of Greece and Tatiana Blatnik:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: