Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal bridesmaids, page boys, flower girls etc.  (Read 92272 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: April 21, 2021, 03:08:34 PM »

The wedding party of Crown Prince Philippe (now King) of Belgium and Mathilde d'Udekom d'Acoz were:
Princess Luisa Maria of Belgium (aka Archduchess Luisa Maria of Austria-Este) (a niece of the groom); Princess Astrid of Liechtenstein; Chiara van Voorst; Marie-Hedwige Komorowska; Bénédicte de Brabant; Sofia Ricasoli; Flavia Porcari; Prince Joachim of Belgium (aka Archduke Joachim of Austria-Este) (a nephew of the groom) and Adrian Beissel von Gymnich.

Later in some official pictures Prince Amedeo (aka Archduke Amedeo of Austria-Este) and Princess Maria Laura of Belgium (aka Archduchess Maria Laura of Austria-Este) were shown. They are the older siblings of Luisa Maria and Joachim.

CyrilSebastian

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: October 25, 2021, 01:45:03 AM »

The bridesmaids who helped with the train of Princess Nina at Prince Philippos of Greece's wedding were Anna and Amelia Morales.   
I especially like the design of the yellow flowers.   
http://people.com/royals/...a-flohr-third-time-athens
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: October 25, 2021, 11:36:22 AM »

The bridesmaids who helped with the train of Princess Nina at Prince Philippos of Greece's wedding were Anna and Amelia Morales.   
I especially like the design of the yellow flowers.   
http://people.com/royals/...a-flohr-third-time-athens

The daughters of Princess Alexia of Greece and Denmark and husband Carlos Morales have been (little) bridesmaids / flower girls more often:

At the wedding of uncle Prince Nikolaos of Greece and Denmark and Tatiana Blatnik:

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: