Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Duchess of Cambridge is pregnant again  (Read 226045 times)
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1035 on: December 08, 2014, 12:27:14 PM »

Aren't baby showers an american cultural thing? I don't think i've ever attended a baby shower in Britain or for a British couple.

Alas! It's becoming more common here.  Crap

Baby shower? Don't you mean Party Pieces Product Launch?
Star

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Lady Pancakes

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1036 on: December 08, 2014, 08:48:07 PM »

According to Star magazine, she is having a girl this time.  Snare  I saw the cover of this mag this last weekend while shopping at Walmart and let me tell you that the photoshop work done on her face was horrible.

There is no beginning or end. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1037 on: December 08, 2014, 09:36:45 PM »

An insider from both BuckPlace and KenHouse has let me in on the secret: Yes it is a baby girl, they will call it "Elisabeth Love Diana" and the Queen has not ceased crying yet. The nursery is enchanting: they have used the drapes from Diana's bedrooms and created a fairytale like Althorpe meets Diana's first appartment style.
The babyshower was exquisite, it was all blush coloured, palest of blush and beigey-rose, lovely and so classy with cream coloured balloons, and the most delicious and thinnest slices of bananas (full of potassium, so good for pregnant ladies), and the best is you eat one and perhaps a half and you are so full, you can only drink a sip of the lovely water. It was just the most exquisite event.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
royalsareajoke

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1038 on: December 09, 2014, 01:45:22 AM »

According to Star magazine, she is having a girl this time.  Snare  I saw the cover of this mag this last weekend while shopping at Walmart and let me tell you that the photoshop work done on her face was horrible.

I saw that mag but didn't look close up....she looks like she has just been to the dentist and has a mouthful of cotton....

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.
SavageGrace

Ginormous Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #1039 on: December 09, 2014, 02:09:08 AM »

Oh God... I'm gonna have nightmares again tonight thanks to that cover... Nerves

Winnifred
Banned
Banned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #1040 on: December 09, 2014, 03:25:42 AM »

That is a terrible photo of her. Just... bad. She is possibly one of the least photogenic people in the world.

cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1041 on: December 09, 2014, 06:44:02 AM »

Hmmm, I wouldn't be surprised. She's carrying this baby so different than George (I know it's an old wives tale but I kinda believe it for this  Secret )
mjkimura1976

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1042 on: December 09, 2014, 05:41:02 PM »

Dead Dead Dead Nerves God save from all things frothy!
Infanta

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1043 on: December 09, 2014, 06:40:01 PM »

An insider from both BuckPlace and KenHouse has let me in on the secret: Yes it is a baby girl, they will call it "Elisabeth Love Diana" and the Queen has not ceased crying yet. The nursery is enchanting: they have used the drapes from Diana's bedrooms and created a fairytale like Althorpe meets Diana's first appartment style.
The babyshower was exquisite, it was all blush coloured, palest of blush and beigey-rose, lovely and so classy with cream coloured balloons, and the most delicious and thinnest slices of bananas (full of potassium, so good for pregnant ladies), and the best is you eat one and perhaps a half and you are so full, you can only drink a sip of the lovely water. It was just the most exquisite event.

Laugh bounce

It's so sad, because I can totally picture it.  Everything about Kate is so beige and blah.

Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1044 on: December 10, 2014, 01:53:08 PM »

That "Star" magazine cover photo has been flipped.  That's why it looks particularly strange.  She parts her hair slightly to the right of centre, not left as that photo depicts, and the broader side of her face is the left side whereas in that photo it appears as the right side.  What we are seeing in the photo is what Kate would see if she looked in the mirror, not what people who are looking at her see.
Noodlesza

Gigantic Member

South Africa South Africa

Ignore
« Reply #1045 on: December 10, 2014, 01:59:41 PM »

It still baffles me that magazines are allowed to print such trash and people buy it and believe it. There has been no palace press release on the fact its a girl.  Roll Eyes Blink hurry up may next year. Cos come april its just going to be about her, her nursery, baby names when the kid will be born, countdowns, press camped outside the hospital, buildings turning pink or blue and endless other naff things.

Keen!
Georgiana

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1046 on: December 10, 2014, 02:06:05 PM »

'Queen in tears over surprising baby name'?

Laughing
dlisted

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1047 on: December 10, 2014, 02:19:02 PM »

'Queen in tears over surprising baby name'?

Laughing

Yes! Can't you see her wiping away that tear! They caught her in the moment! Excellent reporting done.  Yes
Suzerain
Banned
Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Did you know some snakes have retractable fangs?

Ignore
« Reply #1048 on: December 11, 2014, 02:25:54 AM »

I'm questioning whether she even is pregnant since there's no bump at all. She's supposedly five months pregnant now and nothing more than what can be acquired by eating a can of beans. Seriously, isn't anyone even worried about this? I feel it's very dangerous how now it's becoming something admirable to not have a pregnancy bump at all and getting slim instantly after birth. There might be a royal baby coming but the question is who is giving birth to it. Or why is Kate cinching her waistline with a tightlaced corset.

cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1049 on: December 11, 2014, 02:48:37 AM »

She  tries too hard to pooch out one day (grey coat) and then she Spaxs' to death in other outfits.  Weird
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: