Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Duchess of Cambridge is pregnant again  (Read 227317 times)
royalsareajoke

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1050 on: December 12, 2014, 01:47:59 AM »

She  tries too hard to pooch out one day (grey coat) and then she Spaxs' to death in other outfits.  Weird

I can't imagine wearing anything restrictive during pregnancy....I would be out and out miserable (any time) and when pregnant I would think that trying to look slender would be  Crazy  Seriously??? 

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.
royalsareajoke

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1051 on: December 12, 2014, 02:05:32 AM »

Will one of you guys please post the disappearing bump pictures.....side by side.... Blush Blush  I was on another site and there's some real questioning about she shows one minute...then not....and here as well. Thinking If memory serves this happened with George as well...no? Maybe 'royal' babies only appear when they jolly well feel like it... Whistle

DebbieB

Humongous Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Debbers and Bruners. (Thanks Pomme)

Ignore
« Reply #1052 on: December 12, 2014, 08:29:15 AM »

Will one of you guys please post the disappearing bump pictures.....side by side.... Blush Blush  I was on another site and there's some real questioning about she shows one minute...then not....and here as well. Thinking If memory serves this happened with George as well...no? Maybe 'royal' babies only appear when they jolly well feel like it... Whistle

I think it's in the clothes that she wears and the cut and fit of those clothes that make it look like the 'bump' is there one minute and gone the next. The obvious bump that was visible when they first arrived in NY was due to the 'maternity' coat styling. My first question was why on earth did she wear a maternity coat when it's obvious that she doesn't need on yet? Drawing attention to her preggie self...and the ambulance that followed her around? FGS why? It's been obvious for a while that there's nothing wrong with her

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her bestó you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
Lady Pancakes

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1053 on: December 12, 2014, 07:39:34 PM »

I think it's in the clothes that she wears and the cut and fit of those clothes that make it look like the 'bump' is there one minute and gone the next. The obvious bump that was visible when they first arrived in NY was due to the 'maternity' coat styling. My first question was why on earth did she wear a maternity coat when it's obvious that she doesn't need on yet? Drawing attention to her preggie self...and the ambulance that followed her around? FGS why? It's been obvious for a while that there's nothing wrong with her

Not really sure about that last part of your comment.  Secret

There is no beginning or end. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift.
Tatini

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #1054 on: December 12, 2014, 08:01:17 PM »

Will one of you guys please post the disappearing bump pictures.....side by side.... Blush Blush  I was on another site and there's some real questioning about she shows one minute...then not....and here as well. Thinking If memory serves this happened with George as well...no? Maybe 'royal' babies only appear when they jolly well feel like it... Whistle

Not really sure about that last part of your comment.  Secret

I think she means that Kate is fine, she is not suffering from HG and therefore she didn't need an ambulance. Smiley
DebbieB

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1055 on: December 12, 2014, 08:09:19 PM »

Will one of you guys please post the disappearing bump pictures.....side by side.... Blush Blush  I was on another site and there's some real questioning about she shows one minute...then not....and here as well. Thinking If memory serves this happened with George as well...no? Maybe 'royal' babies only appear when they jolly well feel like it... Whistle

I think she means that Kate is fine, she is not suffering from HG and therefore she didn't need an ambulance. Smiley

Absolutely spot on, Tatini  Thumb up I'm sorry, but it's been very obvious since she reappeared in public that she is NOT suffering from HG. She would not be on a transatlantic flight for a start off. She got off that flight looking remarkably healthy. Yes she looked tired at the basketball game...but so would anyone who is suffering from jetlag. She's an attention seeker...nothing more, nothing less

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her bestó you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
Lady Pancakes

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1056 on: December 12, 2014, 08:33:33 PM »

I understood Debbie's point. I was referring that there might be something wrong about Kate in other areas. I was being sarcastic.  

« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 08:43:02 PM by Lady Pancakes » Logged

Today is a gift.
DebbieB

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1057 on: December 12, 2014, 09:58:09 PM »

I understood Debbie's point. I was referring that there might be something wrong about Kate in other areas. I was being sarcastic.  

You being sarcastic,  Lady P? Never..  Hug

Lady Pancakes

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1058 on: December 12, 2014, 11:35:12 PM »

You being sarcastic,  Lady P? Never..  Hug

Oh you know me well Debbie.  Beer    

Today is a gift.
DebbieB

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1059 on: December 13, 2014, 06:02:21 PM »

You being sarcastic,  Lady P? Never..  Hug

Oh you know me well Debbie.  Beer    

Laughing   Star For over two years now  Hug

PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1060 on: December 14, 2014, 05:02:22 AM »

This photo comparison is floating around.
http://lookagiraffe.tumblr.com/

The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting.
royalsareajoke

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1061 on: December 14, 2014, 05:14:07 AM »

This photo comparison is floating around.
http://lookagiraffe.tumblr.com/

Thank You!  Star

nihonbutterfly

Muted
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1062 on: December 14, 2014, 05:59:16 AM »

Re the ambulance my fAther works for a US senator, and he told me that in today's world there's usually a medical team or ambulance around people of position or prestige. Something to do with any possible attacks on the place they're at or the person themselves.
THat could have been the case with that ambulance.

Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: