Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maxima's Hair  (Read 26097 times)
danishorphan

Warned
Gigantic Member

Papua New Guinea Papua New Guinea

Lives to fill her hollow leg!

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2013, 08:46:59 PM »

I like that she is natural rather than soooooooo fake. Yeah, she does have some obstacles to overcome

The truth will eventually be revealed!
Royal Di

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2013, 01:14:54 AM »

It could be that a wig is a prerequisite for being Queen in the Netherlands? Thinking

So are you saying that Queen Beatrix wore a wig??  I thought that helmut hair was all her own!
Clover

Humongous Member

Mother and Child

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2013, 02:00:32 AM »

This is a much needed thread.  Roll Eyes
What about any of the following for Maxima?

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2013, 05:28:36 PM »

Maxima has one biggggg problem. She want's to be very blonde and contrary to what L'Oreal says, that takes a heavy toll on your hair. Add to it, that apparently she has had quite some hair loss over the years (post pregnancy hormone change??) and she just doesn't have any volume to speak of. IMO she should rethink her colour, go much less light and invest in some really good extensions (not length but volume wise). And yes chop it off at the shoulder.
I think one of the reason we only see her with styled hair on grand occasions and with seemingly unkempt hair on everyday duty is that she has been advised to leave her hair alone as much as possible so she prolly doesn't even blow dry it normally.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2013, 05:40:06 PM »

I think she would look much better in a darker blonde shade. The current light blonde is too harsh on her, and her dark roots are visible almost immediately.

This was a good look for her, IMO.

Clover

Humongous Member

Mother and Child

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2013, 07:52:49 PM »

Maxima has one biggggg problem. She want's to be very blonde and contrary to what L'Oreal says, that takes a heavy toll on your hair. Add to it, that apparently she has had quite some hair loss over the years (post pregnancy hormone change??) and she just doesn't have any volume to speak of. IMO she should rethink her colour, go much less light and invest in some really good extensions (not length but volume wise). And yes chop it off at the shoulder.
I think one of the reason we only see her with styled hair on grand occasions and with seemingly unkempt hair on everyday duty is that she has been advised to leave her hair alone as much as possible so she prolly doesn't even blow dry it normally.

Excellent post!  Champagne

Dying her hair blond has destroyed Maxima's already thinning, weak, brown hair.

There does seem to be hair loss which means handling what is left with tender loving care, no blowdrying and tons of conditioning.

Perhaps something like this for Maxima in the future.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2013, 01:39:15 PM »

It could be that a wig is a prerequisite for being Queen in the Netherlands? Thinking

So are you saying that Queen Beatrix wore a wig??  I thought that helmut hair was all her own!

Perhaps some small hairpieces, but as far as I know it is predominantly her own hair.

Apparently the hairdo of Beatrix was especially designed by Alexandre de Paris (for her weddingday). And it even managed to be included in a well known Dutch dictionary (van Dale) as 'Beatrixkapsel'.

When looking at some pictures of Beatrix in private (for example horseback riding on the beach) you will notice her hair is more simple. Less volume and stiffness.

I guess her 'Beatrixkapsel' is among others managed with a lot of hairspray.

A Dutch language log about the 'Beatrixkapsel': http://www.royalfanvivian...eatrix-75-het-kapsel.html
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2014, 04:09:39 PM »

And a lot of hairspray.............
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2014, 04:56:50 PM »

a few suggestions for Máxima's hair I have found on the internet:

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: