Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prinsjesdag 2014  (Read 13190 times)
Tinika

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2014, 09:32:47 AM »

Laurentien:No comment!!!!

Generally a wise policy where Laurentien is concerned.  Tongue
LadyBunion

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2014, 11:10:00 PM »

creased purple corduroy. very........ 70's?  Nerves
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2014, 01:24:53 AM »

creased purple corduroy. very........ 70's?  Nerves

Laurentien scares me.  Her fashion choices are insane.   Nerves

Max always has to add that one little detail that takes an outfit from fab to costume-y.  Those gloves, for example. 
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2014, 04:26:48 PM »

I used to like Max. But lately she has a very smug look in her face.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2014, 04:41:04 PM »

I've always liked her, but when she showed up at that family wedding in a gown that screams, "Look at MEEEEE.  I'm the Queen!" I started to feel like she's changed (and not for the better). 
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2014, 04:42:25 PM »

Same here, pixie. Her expression has changed. She looks entitled an awful lot of times now.
Tatini

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2014, 04:55:58 PM »

What I really hate in her outfit from Prinsjesdag is her choice of shoes: does she really need sky-high platform heels? I know that the Dutch population is the tallest in the world but Maxima is already 1.78 meters tall and she really doesn't need help in that department. Her wish to tower over everybody screams "smugness" to me Ranting
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2014, 06:23:25 PM »

Those shoes could be really handy in overflooded areas. Bet you can get across a flooded road without getting wet shoes.

I LOVE this corderoy outfit of Laurentiens. It is on the other side of Fab. Seriously where on earth did she manage to find that? I am not sure the Salvation Army reject bin would hold that. Amazing and I adore her for donning that and pulling out her debonair arm candy hubby and giving the Drama Queen Maxima a run for her money....
You ROCK Laurie...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Soovie

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2014, 05:53:07 AM »

I've always liked her, but when she showed up at that family wedding in a gown that screams, "Look at MEEEEE.  I'm the Queen!" I started to feel like she's changed (and not for the better). 
this is what I feared would happen from the day it was announced she was joining the DRF. Sister liking the J.O.B. of queen better than the guy that enabled it. IMO.
That said, over the years she has proven she cares about her constituents, or, well, at least manages to show real-seeming interest when attending events and talking to people. BUT this is juxtaposed by certain things, her entitlement goes so far that she and the hub insist on a multi million euro renovation of Huis ten Bosch, heck, even her&the hub's annual salary got an increase while the Dutch people are still struggling to climb back from economically difficult times. Not cool at all and I don't understand for the life of me why the Dutch are so lenient to this freeloader family. Dead
Soovie

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2014, 05:56:49 AM »

What I really hate in her outfit from Prinsjesdag is her choice of shoes: does she really need sky-high platform heels? I know that the Dutch population is the tallest in the world but Maxima is already 1.78 meters tall and she really doesn't need help in that department. Her wish to tower over everybody screams "smugness" to me Ranting
tatini and miss marple, you take the words right out of my mouth. Queen Smug and with ugly out of fashion platform shoes. What is she trying to channel, a giraffe?? Hideous. 
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: