Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate and/or William's Image: Manipulated and polished  (Read 176381 times)
Vava

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #540 on: October 10, 2016, 03:34:12 PM »

Duchess of Cambridge will be 'potent force' in Brexit bridge-building with EU countries

http://www.telegraph.co.u...e-in-brexit-bridge-build/

What a great joke for the day!!
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #541 on: October 10, 2016, 04:16:35 PM »

Duchess of Cambridge will be 'potent force' in Brexit bridge-building with EU countries

Mmmmmm, I have my doubts if she will be up to such a role....
Don't be so pessimistic.  Nono I can totally picture Kate bonding with Frau Merkel over a cup of tea and a chat about the latest fashion trends...

Ahum, can Kate also discuss fashion for non size 0 people? It seems that would be too difficult for her......

Tongue
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #542 on: October 10, 2016, 04:34:57 PM »

Laughing
LDJJ

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #543 on: October 10, 2016, 10:56:57 PM »

I would like to know what hallucinogenic drugs Jason is taking when he pitches these stories and how he then gets the editors and writers to join him on that little trip. 

Maybe they think that if they say it enough not only will the public believe it, but Kate will too.  You see the Midds are all about the press image and if the press says she's a force then by gosh, by golly she's a force.  At least in their tiny, warped minds she is. 

If anything they should be worried about how many ways she'll possibly embarrass them.  At least these trips will make for great dishing!!
Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #544 on: October 10, 2016, 10:58:56 PM »

It has to be a joke, or someone's been eating funny mushrooms.  No-one could seriously believe that.
Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #545 on: October 10, 2016, 11:02:23 PM »

I would like to know what hallucinogenic drugs Jason is taking when he pitches these stories and how he then gets the editors and writers to join him on that little trip. 

Maybe they think that if they say it enough not only will the public believe it, but Kate will too.  You see the Midds are all about the press image and if the press says she's a force then by gosh, by golly she's a force.  At least in their tiny, warped minds she is. 

If anything they should be worried about how many ways she'll possibly embarrass them.  At least these trips will make for great dishing!!

Yes, we must not underestimate the entertainment value for us. 

Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #546 on: October 10, 2016, 11:20:26 PM »

First thought: what makes Jason think that the Netherlands would need or welcome Bridge building after GB burnt them?

Second thought: if Bridge building was really necessary and welcome, why on earth would, of all Britons, the Duchess of Middleboredom and no Clue be the potential force to do that?

Last thought: maybe Jason does not like the current government and wanted to throw a subversive stone.

Afterthought: he mentions no senior member of RF has been there since three years. So what will be different after Mrs. "Gosh, do we really leave the union? That is so amazing!" has left again?

Thought on status of free Press in UK: exists. Because if there really was censorship, this article wouldn't have been published for fears that rest of the world could think that mental illness is not only 'close to Kate's heart', but a widespread prob among the whole Royal Household.

Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #547 on: October 10, 2016, 11:47:34 PM »

First thought: what makes Jason think that the Netherlands would need or welcome Bridge building after GB burnt them?

Second thought: if Bridge building was really necessary and welcome, why on earth would, of all Britons, the Duchess of Middleboredom and no Clue be the potential force to do that?

Last thought: maybe Jason does not like the current government and wanted to throw a subversive stone.

Afterthought: he mentions no senior member of RF has been there since three years. So what will be different after Mrs. "Gosh, do we really leave the union? That is so amazing!" has left again?

Thought on status of free Press in UK: exists. Because if there really was censorship, this article wouldn't have been published for fears that rest of the world could think that mental illness is not only 'close to Kate's heart', but a widespread prob among the whole Royal Household.

Star  Laugh bounce  Laughing
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #548 on: October 11, 2016, 06:22:10 AM »

...why on earth would, of all Britons, the Duchess of Middleboredom and no Clue be the potential force to do that?

Best new moniker, hands down, in months.
  Laugh bounce

The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting.
anastasia

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #549 on: October 11, 2016, 11:26:27 AM »

Frankly, I doubt Kate knows what Brexit is. She probably thinks it's some kind of oven cleaner that one of her housekeepers use. Wink
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #550 on: October 11, 2016, 11:41:39 AM »

Apparently the Netherlands is an import in- and export partner of GB. And as stated in one of the posted articles before they thought there were enough (good) bands through the EU connection. But as Brexit happened, these bands fade away (a bit). As they were, it seems, looking for a good cause/project for the Duchess of Lamebridge....well WTH let her do it Wink Smiley
Cecilia

Big Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #551 on: October 12, 2016, 03:09:23 PM »

I am not sure wich thread to chose for this topic...

Have anyone heard abot the condition called dyspraxia and thought about Kates motoric problems when she claps her hands, her bad posture, wild facial expressions , and how she moves, like in the picture when she jumped ahead of Harry to shake hands...
https://dyspraxiafoundati....org.uk/dyspraxia-adults/

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #552 on: October 12, 2016, 03:58:21 PM »

I am not sure wich thread to chose for this topic...

Have anyone heard abot the condition called dyspraxia and thought about Kates motoric problems when she claps her hands, her bad posture, wild facial expressions , and how she moves, like in the picture when she jumped ahead of Harry to shake hands...
https://dyspraxiafoundati....org.uk/dyspraxia-adults/

When reading your post I was thinking why this condition sounded so familiar. Then it hit, one of my cousins is diagnosed with so called DCD, which is apparently another name for dyspraxia.

When looking at the listed symptoms I recognize many of them in my cousin. But he has certainly no such wild facial expressions as Kate. Noticeable in him is being clumsy, his grip of pencils/pens/cutlery/and such, posture (sitting up straight costs a lot of effort in comparison to others) and in comparison to kids of the same age his movements were less developed (yet). And it seems he has sometimes difficulties moderating the amount of sensory information coming in, which can result in crying, panicking or related.
Cecilia

Big Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #553 on: October 12, 2016, 06:35:02 PM »

I really feel for your cousin Principessa! I hope he gets all the support and help he needs, and I am glad he has you in his family Hug.
Do you think Kate could have this also? I feel there must be something to her problems with handclapping etc...
Olya

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #554 on: October 12, 2016, 07:45:28 PM »

Don't think Kate has this disorder. Her gurning and her manic facial expressions are part of her "public image", she thinks she has to react a certaon way and then overdoes it. Pippa can't clap either, neither of them to save their life. Also sometimes when she claps weirdly it's definitely to turn the hand in a way so that the ring is on top and more visible. She's really that desperate and terrible at her "job".
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: