Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New private secretary and court lady for HRH Crown Princess  (Read 36579 times)
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: September 25, 2015, 11:34:03 AM »

She needs her own thread ...
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: September 25, 2015, 09:01:48 PM »

She needs her own thread ...

Can that thread have a side-by-side CV comparison timeline?  Halo

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
Missynat

Small Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: September 27, 2015, 05:36:33 PM »

The new LIW looks like she is doing a better job than Mosh.  If you didn't know who was who when they two of them show up you would think the CP was Christine.     She seems warm and approaching unlike Mosh whose nose always seem to be in the air.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: September 27, 2015, 07:10:39 PM »

The new LIW looks like she is doing a better job than Mosh.  If you didn't know who was who when they two of them show up you would think the CP was Christine.     She seems warm and approaching unlike Mosh whose nose always seem to be in the air.

All of the LIWs have been more professional and regal than Mary.  I haven't even noticed Christine yet, so she must be doing her job in the most professional way possible and not posing with Mosh. 
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: March 12, 2021, 10:25:11 PM »

Christine Pii Hansen leaves her job on September 1.

https://www.kongehuset.dk...rown-prince-couples-court

The new LIW and private secretary is Henriette Ellermann-Kingombe who is currently chief of the Foreign Ministry’s Office for Multilateral Cooperation and Policy.

pocahontas

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: March 13, 2021, 04:42:15 AM »

Christine Pii Hansen leaves her job on September 1.

https://www.kongehuset.dk...rown-prince-couples-court

The new LIW and private secretary is Henriette Ellermann-Kingombe who is currently chief of the Foreign Ministry’s Office for Multilateral Cooperation and Policy.

How does someone choose to go from "chief of the Foreign Ministry’s Office for Multilateral Cooperation and Policy" to a LIW who carries bouquets and purses for the CP when she's unable to carry it herself? How did Christine last 5 years as LIW?

Christine doing a fine job carrying a couple of Mary's bouquets:
http://i.imgur.com/AGvaLkH.jpg?1  http://i.imgur.com/e2OM9ll.jpg?1
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: March 13, 2021, 05:11:02 AM »

She is wearing a scarf the way Mary does do you think Mary uses these women to give away clothes? Yes it would seem a demotion for a career diplomat to have to be the secretary of a botoxed numpty. Maybe they need to practice their English?
Princess MS

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: March 13, 2021, 07:29:23 AM »

She is wearing a scarf the way Mary does do you think Mary uses these women to give away clothes? Yes it would seem a demotion for a career diplomat to have to be the secretary of a botoxed numpty. Maybe they need to practice their English?

Ha they probably have a better accent than Mary does 😂
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #143 on: March 16, 2021, 07:53:55 PM »

I think these very talented and successful women get picked out and it serves as a promotion step. They are obviously far more skilled than Mary and as such are relevant to advice her in situations that require diplomatic and policy skills.
chocolate_angel

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: March 19, 2021, 11:30:49 AM »

Soon to be former LIW Christine Pii Hansen and the new LIW and private secretary Henriette Ellermann-Kingombe are both very well educated and have/had important jobs. I understand that a position at the royal court can have perks and that you can form connections however - the price is costly! How do these intelligent women stand the Australian Bogan?!!! Do they get valium/Zanex for free?
I have to deal with incompetent and annoying colleagues myself and I can't hardly stand it working with them....
Obviously, I'm not made for being a LIW for Mosh (and yeah, probably I'm just jealous that I'll never work in the almighty presence of Mosh ).
Well, all the best to Christine Pii Hansen - I really like because she did an excellent job and she was more regal than Mosh ever will be.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: