Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 34   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen Mary - Now?  (Read 165258 times)
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2014, 03:46:56 AM »

Personally, I'd love to see the DRF bring charges.  Imagine the discovery phase.  Rich - and very public - pickings.

So the DRF would sue the magazine who would, in turn, reveal that it was someone in the DRF who made the claims to begin with.  They would then sue the DRF for the false information. 

On a scale of 1 to 10, how many own goals would be kicked bythe DRF if they did sue.

Marge ain't dumb.  And, unfortunately for Pickles, she's also still alive and kicking.

You can call me TrollSpoon.
Kiki LaShrewd

« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2014, 06:45:15 AM »

If that quick response and HORRIBLE picture isn't an epic bitchslap I don't know what is  Laughing

I've been laughing all day.

I hope Daisy has the life expectancy of the Queen Mother.

Cloaked

Muted
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2014, 06:57:19 AM »

Same.   Star
The World would be a far less colourful place without her.
Gilmourgirl

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2014, 05:30:02 PM »

The odds are good, her grandfather lived to be 91 and he was sharpwitted until the end, and didn't feel any urge to abdicate.  Thumb up
lynda

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2014, 05:50:22 PM »

And today is moving day for Joachim,Marie & Kids.................they will be VERY close to the Palace now and will be able to spend sooooooo much more time with Daisy & Henrik
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2014, 09:12:54 PM »

It's a blatant lie: Queen Margrethe is not abdicating

“Her Royal Highness is waiting to take over the title as the current reigning monarch, Queen Margrethe, 74, prepares to pass on the baton to her graceful daughter-in-law due to ill health,” wrote the Australian gossip magazine Women’s Day, on Monday. 

Not only is the Danish Queen in, quote, “ill health”, she is also abdicating very soon — actually, the royal house will make the huge announcement in a matter of weeks, the gossip magazine claims after allegedly hearing it from the palace.

But that story is total fiction, if you ask the Danish Royal Court’s Communications and Press Secretary, Lene Balleby.

“Nothing in that story is true,” Balleby explains to the Danish news media TV 2, adding: “The Queen has no plans of abdicating and is also in great shape.”

So to the Australians — mainly Women’s Day — who are counting on Crown Princess Mary to succeed her mother-in-law very soon, there’s not much more to say than “hold your horses!” After all, it seems Queen Margrethe has no plans of giving up her post to our favourite Aussie just yet.

Flanagan

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2014, 04:46:41 PM »

I received the below in an email from Royalty.com - If I have posted this inappropriately please delete!  Wasn't fond of the part where they compared the DRF response to JC's response made prior to his abdication   Thumb down

Will Queen Margrethe of Denmark abdicate?
With three of Europe’s monarchs having abdicated within the last eighteen months the latest news is that Queen Margrethe of Denmark may be preparing to step down. The reasons suggested for Her Majesty’s apparently soon to be announced decision is her health, specifically a long running back condition. The story emerged via an unlikely source, the Australian magazine ‘Woman’s Day’. According to the magazine Princess Mary is “waiting to take over the title as the current reigning monarch Queen Margrethe, 74, prepares to pass on the baton to her graceful daughter-in-law due to ill health . . . plans are well and truly underway to fast-track our beloved Mary and her husband Crown Prince Frederik’s coronation.”

Europe’s next monarchs? Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary attend a ceremony in memory of Danish soldiers fallen in service abroad at the Kastellet Memorial, Copenhagen.
No doubt the Australian magazine and Princess Mary’s fans ‘down under’ would love to see the Tasmanian join her husband as queen consort. A palace spokesman however dismissed the report as “nonsense and Her Majesty the Queen is doing just fine”. Which seems clear, but there was a similar response from officialdom in January 2014 when King Juan Carlos’ abdication started to be rumoured. If the Danish Crown Couple were to ascend the throne in the near future it would be the culmination of a remarkable story in which, just over ten years since her marriage, Mary Donaldson would have gone from commoner to Queen of Denmark.

One of her final duties as queen? Queen Margrethe inaugurates the new residence of the Danish Meat Research Institute in Taastrup.
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2014, 04:57:59 PM »

I don't understand Mary's PR team with this. Piss off  Daisy into retiring ?
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2014, 05:34:17 PM »

These people are too stupid to live, much less capable of running an effective PR campaign.
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2014, 06:27:20 PM »

oh I'd loved to have heard that conversation and to respond to a tabloid is clearly a shot over mare's bow

JMO  mares PR team consist of her and few flying monkey flunkies and some throw away phones in the palace basement after a few glasses of wine

I love the consort idea  Jumping   what a slap that would be, leave it to freddles whether she's queen or not, that is just brilliant BRILLIANT!

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
DUNPHY

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2014, 07:15:31 PM »

These people are too stupid to live, much less capable of running an effective PR campaign.

Thumb up
Marie

Muted
Gigantic Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2014, 03:56:09 AM »

Paris Match (French newspaper) : Mary works while the rest of DRF is having fun 5Fred sailing and Daisy and Dame vacationing in their castle in Southern France) : http://www.parismatch.com...s-de-Saint-Tropez-630026#

She's not Queen, not yet, but she works and it will be difficult to ignore her or ditch her once Marge leaves the royal throne  Wink
http://www.parismatch.com...de-Cayx-en-France-629756#

Je suis Charlie
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2014, 04:00:38 AM »

You have to give Mary credit, she doesn't back down. Mary, if you are going to have your PR team working overtime trying to get you made Queen in the next 10 minutes, don't pick publications that your MIL can understand and you can't.
caroline

Mini Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2014, 04:54:33 AM »

Mary is working allright! she working "very" "very" hard at establishing herself to become the next Queen. She has got a goal and that is to become the next Queen of Denmark, and she will do anything to get there....
That is if you call rocking up to these things "working". I call it perks.........
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2014, 04:59:04 AM »

You have to give Mary credit, she doesn't back down. Mary, if you are going to have your PR team working overtime trying to get you made Queen in the next 10 minutes, don't pick publications that your MIL can understand and you can't.

No, she doesn't seem to back down...but, if she'll keep on going like that Marge will slap her into next week. She's a feisty old broad, and Denmark is hers.

Yrma is doing herself no favours. I hope Daisy will stay as long as she can, and Yrma will look like a dried out prune when her hobbit ascends to the throne.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 34   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: