Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 34   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen Mary - Now?  (Read 191309 times)
Curtains

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #435 on: January 15, 2017, 03:47:00 PM »

The idea of Mary standing on the balcony for an announcement like that is really too horrible to think about. Not least because she is clearly looking forward to it.  Thumb down

At the very least, we'll be quite amused at her psychopathic attempts to pretend to be saddened over the loss of her mother in law.  Pretty sure that wasn't taught at Starmakers.

Oh yeah, this is what I am looking forward to, and the reason for the post Smiley

And I fully agree that she will try to "modernize" and want to be on the balcony at the same time as Fred etc. Margrethe could have years left, at which point the older children could easily be of the age to overshadow Mary on the balcony too. Who wants to look at her old mug when Prince X, the heir after Fred, is of age and now learning how to prince? The title ought to be interesting too - any chance QM can dictate that from the grave? Smiley

I think she can now, Sondra.  You know, in the interest of gender equality and recognizing that Prince Henrik the Larger served as consort without equal title.

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #436 on: January 15, 2017, 04:15:35 PM »

"in fact her title will be QUEEN CONSORT. It would have been TOTALLY appropriate to make her PRINCESS CONSORT, like Henrik was (and I know about the whole regnant Queen/King shebang). "

Star Pixie! I thought I asked this earlier but can't find it, please educate me  Champagne  is it possible Fred will....can....would keep her Princess Consort?  That would be worth the admission ticket for this circus  Supercontent

"At the very least, we'll be quite amused at her psychopathic attempts to pretend to be saddened over the loss of her mother in law.  Pretty sure that wasn't taught at Starmakers"

Thumb up  Oh what a day for dishing, please God Save the Queen

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #437 on: January 15, 2017, 07:33:52 PM »

If I remember correctly the Dutch had set something like this in motion, making the spouses of the reigning monarch a mere Prince or princess consort only. After all the NL had 3 queens with prince-consorts in a row and after Wimlex there will be another queen with a prince consort, so it would be only fair. Alas they had not reckoned with Maxima's ego.
I don't think that Fred will be able to withhold the title Queen from Mary, the resulting squeal will likely trigger an earthquake and a tsunami, that will make the Japan disaster look like a storm in a teacup.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #438 on: January 15, 2017, 07:52:01 PM »

If I remember correctly the Dutch had set something like this in motion, making the spouses of the reigning monarch a mere Prince or princess consort only. After all the NL had 3 queens with prince-consorts in a row and after Wimlex there will be another queen with a prince consort, so it would be only fair. Alas they had not reckoned with Maxima's ego.
I don't think that Fred will be able to withhold the title Queen from Mary, the resulting squeal will likely trigger an earthquake and a tsunami, that will make the Japan disaster look like a storm in a teacup.

Not to mention all the china and heirlooms in the palace will be broken...over Fred's head.  Nerves
emtishell

Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #439 on: January 30, 2017, 12:27:44 PM »

Lord help us, No Idea are at it again!!! This weeks cover (right next to the headline "Kate exoecting TWINS - Palace confirms  Laughing) is "Our Mary - Queen at last!" and promises "all the Coronation pics"

I still have "no idea" how to post pics, and I haven't had a chance to see what the article says, but I think the pics are from the State Visit
Suzerain
Banned
Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Did you know some snakes have retractable fangs?

Ignore
« Reply #440 on: January 30, 2017, 12:36:01 PM »

Lord help us, No Idea are at it again!!! This weeks cover (right next to the headline "Kate exoecting TWINS - Palace confirms  Laughing) is "Our Mary - Queen at last!" and promises "all the Coronation pics"

I still have "no idea" how to post pics, and I haven't had a chance to see what the article says, but I think the pics are from the State Visit

Yup...   Laughing

Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #441 on: January 30, 2017, 04:45:55 PM »

"Our Mary - Queen at last"

Please someone alert the Queens security, apparently there is a coup in progress and the truth has leaked out early!  Nerves

Coronation Album  Thinking  they need to up the editors meds at NO Idea because that is CRAZY!

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #442 on: January 30, 2017, 04:47:02 PM »

"Our Mary - Queen at last"

Please someone alert the Queens security, apparently there is a coup in progress and the truth has leaked out early!  Nerves

Coronation Album  Thinking  they need to up the editors meds at NO Idea because that is CRAZY!

They even have an historic coronation album available yet  Yikes  Nerves
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #443 on: January 30, 2017, 05:24:28 PM »

It's bound to be historic. We don't do coronations in Denmark  Laughing

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #444 on: January 30, 2017, 05:35:43 PM »

Laughing
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #445 on: January 30, 2017, 05:41:48 PM »

Jumping   

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #446 on: January 30, 2017, 06:38:59 PM »

Maybe this is a way for No Idea to save money?  Think of all the space and ink they'll save by publishing coronation pictures that don't exist.   Thumb up 

They're just eco-friendly, like Fred and Mosh, you guys.  Good job, No Idea!
Suzerain
Banned
Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Did you know some snakes have retractable fangs?

Ignore
« Reply #447 on: January 30, 2017, 06:42:26 PM »

Strangely enough, there's no mention of Mary anywhere on their website. But she is apparently in the magazine...  Thinking Maybe they've received an ultimatum to remove all that crap from the website but since the rag is already in print...

Someone should tell Mary she isn't getting a coronation. It seems to me she isn't fully aware of it.  Tongue

just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #448 on: January 30, 2017, 07:19:16 PM »

Yes but they have coronations in Britain, and Mary's PR have to sell her as a British style royal because their readers - including Mary - don't know a thing about Denmark!

Really I think the Queen Mary campaign is so popular with the mag because it sells the idea that someone approaching middle age with four kids can suddenly have a new glamorous start in life. "Queen Mary now!" is no different from "51-Year-Old Liz Hurley Shares Amazing Bikini Pic" which No Idea is running right now on their homepage.

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #449 on: January 30, 2017, 07:49:53 PM »

Don't you worry. King Mary will change that. She will crown herself like Napoleon.  Tongue
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 34   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: