Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 32   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen Mary - Now?  (Read 96510 times)
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #405 on: December 23, 2016, 04:56:08 PM »

Wouldn't it be amazing if Danish police actually opened an investigation into these reports cheering for Marge's death. They'd get hold of all sorts of delicious emails going between a certain royal's laptop, international PR firms and Aussie tabloid writers.  Spiteful

Now that would actually sell newspapers.  Oh, Daily Fail....here's an idea that will actually increase sales.  We're all sick to death of your royal fan-fiction.  You'd increase sales ten fold with a series of features on this scandal, and your publication might actually look respectable and intelligent for once.
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #406 on: December 24, 2016, 03:59:24 PM »

Wouldn't it be amazing if Danish police actually opened an investigation into these reports cheering for Marge's death. They'd get hold of all sorts of delicious emails going between a certain royal's laptop, international PR firms and Aussie tabloid writers.  Spiteful

Now that would actually sell newspapers.  Oh, Daily Fail....here's an idea that will actually increase sales.  We're all sick to death of your royal fan-fiction.  You'd increase sales ten fold with a series of features on this scandal, and your publication might actually look respectable and intelligent for once.

One of these tabloids, the less ass kissy one - S&H? - should do a story simply asking whether the Queen Mary Now campaign breaks some medieval royal treason law. Or is there a press complaints system the Queen could resort to and force the tabloids to publish full apologies?

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #407 on: December 24, 2016, 04:54:56 PM »

One of these tabloids, the less ass kissy one - S&H? - should do a story simply asking whether the Queen Mary Now campaign breaks some medieval royal treason law. Or is there a press complaints system the Queen could resort to and force the tabloids to publish full apologies?

That would be amazing.  It truly shocks me that Marge isn't using the media to fight this.  Marge loves herself more than anything else in the world, so you would think that she'd be losing her patience with these, "We hope you die very soon, old lady" articles.
tcalvar

Micro Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #408 on: January 09, 2017, 05:54:37 PM »

Abdication rumours are circulating again:

http://royalcentral.co.uk...rethe-will-abdicate-74750

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #409 on: January 09, 2017, 10:04:27 PM »

Abdication rumours are circulating again:

http://royalcentral.co.uk...rethe-will-abdicate-74750

Ridiculous.  Clearly that person isn't a Danish royal expert.  If they were, they'd know that Marge is never going to abdicate.  Never.  Not in a million years.  She's said so repeatedly, and there is no abdication in DK. 
ralf103

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #410 on: January 09, 2017, 10:17:14 PM »

I don't understand why these so called 'experts' think they know QM will abdicate, all she has ever said on it herself is that she will do the job until she falls off the perch - dies. Saying M&F are ready, well prepared doesn't mean anything and is in no way the same as saying she is going to abdicate for them.
temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #411 on: January 10, 2017, 12:44:01 AM »

Any Danish Royal Expert would say the same thing: no Danish monarch has ever abdicated. Period.

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #412 on: January 10, 2017, 11:49:42 AM »

We should simply tell Mary that a "princess is per definition young, beautiful and aehm young". Queens in the fairly tales can actually be old and ugly, but princesses are always young and beautiful.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
emtishell

Medium Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #413 on: January 10, 2017, 11:59:12 AM »

Strangely, the two Austalian gossip rags, No Idea and Woman's Day, have conflicting stories this week....... one is Queen Mary Now, (lots of oics of F&M "standing in for the ailing Queen" at New Year events!)... the other is "Mary slams lies!!!" (Apparently she wants the children to be teenagers before they "ascend the throne")  Whistle

I love they way these always talk about MARY becoming Queen, and ruling, and so on and so on...... she's the CONSORT for heavens sake!!! FRED WILL RULE!!

Bit of luck she'll be gone by then  Tongue

(On a side note, also according the No Idea, Waity has been "by the Queen's side, taking care of her since they are SOOOOOOOOO close.......  Laughing)
chocolate_angel

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #414 on: January 10, 2017, 04:46:41 PM »

Strangely, the two Austalian gossip rags, No Idea and Woman's Day, have conflicting stories this week....... one is Queen Mary Now, (lots of oics of F&M "standing in for the ailing Queen" at New Year events!)... the other is "Mary slams lies!!!" (Apparently she wants the children to be teenagers before they "ascend the throne")  Whistle

I love they way these always talk about MARY becoming Queen, and ruling, and so on and so on...... she's the CONSORT for heavens sake!!! FRED WILL RULE!!

Bit of luck she'll be gone by then  Tongue

(On a side note, also according the No Idea, Waity has been "by the Queen's side, taking care of her since they are SOOOOOOOOO close.......  Laughing)

hear, hear!!! Jumping
temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #415 on: January 12, 2017, 03:35:50 AM »

I don't know if it was posted before so I apologize if some of you had already seen it. But the Royal Order of Sartorial Splendour has a wonderful blog post describing the Proclamation (NOT CORONATION MARY!) of QMII.

http://orderofsplendor.bl...101-queen-margrethes.html
MidnightDiamond

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #416 on: January 12, 2017, 04:15:05 AM »

Mary would make sure a tiara filled event would happen as well, or she will try.
Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #417 on: January 12, 2017, 10:50:05 PM »

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #418 on: January 12, 2017, 11:14:22 PM »

Not Queen Mary needs to proclaim that she's not queen to every media outlet who published that nonsense. 

But she won't. 
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #419 on: January 13, 2017, 03:18:18 PM »

They realised it had become too obnoxious, and besides, they started proclaiming her queen two years ago so their readers were eventually going to get confused. Maybe.

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 32   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: