Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Philippos - What's The Deal?  (Read 73519 times)
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: October 23, 2021, 05:53:48 PM »

Husband and wife!

That gown growns a bit on me...

Though she could have chosen my personal favourite from Chanel 2014 collection  Blush
https://www.glamour.com/s...nel-couture-wedding-dress

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: October 23, 2021, 07:05:56 PM »

Tatiana wore the same tiara at her wedding

they seemed to have added a top pearl after Tatiana's wedding

« Last Edit: October 23, 2021, 07:23:56 PM by PeDe » Logged

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #137 on: October 23, 2021, 07:16:22 PM »

They all look quite happy and thatís really what matters. I think it means a lot to Constantine that they are back in Greece but I get the feeling the children are very aware that once heís gone thatís it. They all seem to enjoy being in Greece so thatís nice enough IMO.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: October 23, 2021, 07:25:59 PM »

They look happy and I am in the minority: I like her dress.  Secret And I can understand that they wanted a "normal non-Covid restricted" wedding, so hence the third celebration.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: October 23, 2021, 07:33:38 PM »

Don Quixote a la Madison Avenue?

Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: October 23, 2021, 07:38:54 PM »

Yikes  says a lot when the best dressed are usually the worst.  WTG Bea and Sofia!  imo The rest dressed without a mirror.  UGH  all that money and no taste.  MC needs to burn that garden dress, what a big mistake, then she goes for the too tight the next day making it worse (that gold belt with silver detail on the neck looks silly.)

How are the Monaco royals connected? Curious to see them there but not a bunch of Denmark royals.  Strange to me, it is their Aunt and cousin after all.  Was Daisy there?  Bene is usually very chic, that material is best left for bathrobes.

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
ralf103

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: October 23, 2021, 07:41:01 PM »

Hmm surprised no Danish royals bar Bene (who looked fab!) seems odd to me.

I donít get why MC always wears almost white looking outfits to weddings (or seems to)
Gemsheal

Large Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: October 23, 2021, 07:44:46 PM »

I didnít think they could look worse than yesterday but was I wrong. MC ... time to give up the tight and unflattering clothes...

Sisters of the Groom what were you thinking?

Eugenie ... good grief

The lady in the white spangled dress ?

And the bride .... the less said the better

Just why?

Eugenie.   Crap

Can I say I really like the dress that Alexia is wearing?  There's nothing particularly exciting about it but I love the deep plum color and the slightly sheer sleeve.  And the belt she's wearing looks like it's really a part of the dress - not added on for no reason, the way Marie Chantal's is (shades of Princess Mary ... always one accessory too much.)  

I find myself really liking the bride's dress.  I'm loving the neckline, the embroidery, the train ... everything, except that unnecessary bow-like poof at her waist.  If she's pregnant, she's pregnant, just own it, sister.  This dress is also MILES better than the monstrosity she worn for the prewedding dinner!!

I just wish she had worn her hair dressed high, behind the tiara, so that the tiara would show up better.

And finally, posing - the definition is Tatiana, with MO running neck-n-neck.  

ďBecause to take away a man's freedom of choice, even his freedom to make the wrong choice, is to manipulate him as though he were a puppet and not a person.Ē

― Madeline L'Engle
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: October 23, 2021, 07:52:30 PM »

Don Quixote a la Madison Avenue?
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: October 23, 2021, 08:06:29 PM »

Genie, honey, I'm usually on your side - but I gotta tell ya - all you need is a hat and broomstick and you are ready for Halloween.

Burn that dress, please. 

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies.     CS Lewis
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: October 23, 2021, 08:24:50 PM »

the Greeks have the good luck to attract wealth....I guess money for the title....oh and love of course:

Alexia, Princess of Greece and Denmark
+
Mr. Carlos Javier Morales Quintana
an architect and a champion yachtsman, net worth in 2021 = $1Million - $5Million

Pavlos, Crown Prince of Greece and Denmark)
+
Marie-Chantal, Crown Princess of Greece (nee Marie-Chantal Miller)
Socialite daughter of American-born British billionaire father

Prince Nikolaos of Greece and Denmark
+
Tatiana, Princess of Greece and Denmark (nee Tatiana Blatink)
Father: Ladislav Vladimir Blatnik, Yugoslavian businessman, who owned factories in Venzuala and Brasil and had business associates in Columbia coffee/mining
Mother Marie Blanche Bierlein, direct descendant of William II, Elector of Hesse.
M-GF: Ernst Bierlein (1920-2009) | MGM: Countess Ellinka Karin Harriet von Einsiedel

not stinking rich, but some royalty (nobility) in there, so acceptable.

Philippos, Prince of Greece and Denmark
+
Nina, Princess of Greece and Denmark (nee Nina Nastassja Flohr)
Swiss businesswoman, daughter of millionaire founder and chairman of VistaJet, a private jet charter company, amateur racing driver.

Theodora, Princess of Greece and Denmark
+
Mr. Matthew Kumar
engaged, Los Angeles-based attorney

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: October 23, 2021, 08:30:13 PM »

myloveforroyals

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: October 23, 2021, 09:06:29 PM »

I'm not that certain she is pregnant - or at least if she is, she is not as far along as the wedding gown would suggest. She wore a pretty fitted Chanel dress yesterday morning and she didn't really look pregnant. Also, I read on twitter that all her outfits this weekend are from or based on Chanel's 2020 collections so I wonder if she might have had those gowns made back in 2020?

I'm not sure why she'd choose such an unflattering gown if she's not pregnant though. She looks happy so that's all that matters I guess.

This is the Chanel Fall 2020 Couture the wedding gown is based on (her dress last night was from the same collection)

Celia

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: October 23, 2021, 09:57:49 PM »

I really like the bridesmaid dresses --even the kids'.  I think one of the bridesmaids is a niece, Alexia's daughter.  Anne-Marie's dress is so sparkly it would work better for a red carpet than for a daytime wedding.  Where did Sophia wear her dress before?  I think it's very elegant.
Celia

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: October 23, 2021, 10:26:20 PM »

And the Hannover presence isn't an entire surprise either --EA had a house in London for years, Hurlingham House (IIRC).  The young men are all around the same age, and the younger Hannover men are second cousins to the groom.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 18   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: