Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Marie - INTERVIEWS  (Read 20183 times)
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2014, 03:21:59 AM »

F: When you said yes to Joachim, you also said yes to a completely different life. Were you nervous?
M: Yes, I was very nervous at the thought of Joachim and disappoint others. But I learned a lot from my beautiful sister-in-law Princess Mary, who told me: "Do not worry, everything will fall into place over time." And it's true! Though Princess Mary is very busy, she was always there to help me and support me in this new life.

Surprising!

The look on Marie's face says, "I know all about what this bitch is really like.  Don't worry.  I've got her number."   Laugh bounce Laughing
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2014, 05:26:34 AM »

Has Mary ever said anything nice about Marie?
DowntownTO

Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2014, 05:40:24 AM »

I'm not holding my breath.
Jellybeans

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2014, 09:10:18 PM »

I think Marie really wants to be a princess.  So for now she said she was not looking to get marry and she was into her career.  I just don't believe her. It all an act.  She was working for her step-dad as his admin. That's why she gave an interview at the start of her relationship with Jokke. Also, she told the press how much she loves him even before she told Jokke. 
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2014, 09:33:07 PM »

She clearly learned from her early mistake with the press and there have been none since. Mary on the other hand has only become more and more narcissistic and obsessed with the media. She would be a great fit for North Korea.

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: