Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: queen letizia jewellery  (Read 52112 times)
Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: June 08, 2016, 03:49:23 PM »

She visited the Madrid Book Fair with these Coolook earrings: "Articulated earrings. Silver, gold palted with natural amethyst, green amethyst and moonstone. Irregular handmade cut.7,7 cm x 3,6 cm."

And for Princess Beatrix's visit she debuted a pair of Zara earrings:

ETA: She's wearing these earrings today:

« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 03:57:06 PM by Clara » Logged

Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: June 08, 2016, 03:52:22 PM »

Entry from The Court Jeweller about the interesting new earrings she wore the other day for the National Culture Awards

http://www.thecourtjewell...ngs-for-letizia.html#more

Kraz earrings, Silver / Gold and Mother of Pearl with the Silver / Gold and Agate pendants in Editor's post, and with the Onyx pendants the following day:

Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: June 08, 2016, 04:05:37 PM »

In the royal jewel forum there's a thread about royals and Bulgari jewels, these are Letizia's (photos and info from Malluu)

Allegra earrings: 18kt white gold with peridot, rhodolite garnet, citrine quartz, blue topaz and pav? diamonds
Victoria has a different pair of earrings and a necklace from this collection

Aquamarine and diamond earrings:

Parentesi Ring. Letizia's is completely covered in diamonds

Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: June 08, 2016, 04:09:43 PM »

I read somewhere that again, according to the RJWMB these diamond earrings are also from Bulgari but I don't think it was ever confirmed:

In the photos of the ring this Perodri bracelet is seen:

Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

TM The King and Queen of Spain

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: June 08, 2016, 04:19:11 PM »

Thanks Clara  Beer She has incredible taste in jewels  Thumb up Wonder where are the Bulgari earrings you posted above - she only wore them once (same for the dress  )

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: June 09, 2016, 12:02:31 PM »

The ones from the Princess of Asturias Awards?  Thinking I could have sworn we saw them another time. Or at least the dress  Thinking Thinking But you have great memory when it comes to these things, I'll try to look for pics though Tongue

editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: June 09, 2016, 03:21:55 PM »

Thanks for the photos and info, Clara. I absolutely love these

These are great fun, too

Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: June 09, 2016, 09:03:26 PM »

The ones from the Princess of Asturias Awards?  Thinking I could have sworn we saw them another time. Or at least the dress  Thinking Thinking But you have great memory when it comes to these things, I'll try to look for pics though Tongue
I'm almost sure we didn't  Grin Leti only repeated this earrings and this smoking dress - from the edition of the green dress  Smiley

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: June 10, 2016, 01:12:12 PM »

Aaaah, I meant this black dress and these diamond earrings!! And you were talking of the green dress and the colourful earrings no? Blush

I had these pictures ready to prove that she had worn the dress at least twice more   But I love those Bulgari earrings, I hope she wears them again in public in the near future  Smiley

Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: June 10, 2016, 03:51:22 PM »

Aaaah, I meant this black dress and these diamond earrings!! And you were talking of the green dress and the colourful earrings no? Blush

I had these pictures ready to prove that she had worn the dress at least twice more   But I love those Bulgari earrings, I hope she wears them again in public in the near future  Smiley
Yup, I was talking about the green dress  Wink Sorry 

Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: February 12, 2017, 10:05:24 PM »

Diamond and ruby earrings  Drool

Worn for the first time in public in February 2017. Origin unknown (Christmas present, wedding present, enthronement present, birthday or anniversary present?). Some people thought they were part of a set with Queen Sofia's ruby necklace but experts seem to agree they are not the same design. Besides Sofia's set already seems to have a different pair of earrings. Letizia seems the owner of these as no one else has been seen with them before.

Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: February 14, 2017, 03:28:35 PM »

These are an old pair but it's just been published that they are Carrera y Carrera (Spanish jeweler). Last worn yesterday in Madrid

Coolook earrings. Silver, gold plated with labradorite and amethyst. Irregular handmade cut

Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: February 14, 2017, 03:37:57 PM »

With her mother-in-law's emerald earrings in Portugal in 2016:

Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: February 14, 2017, 03:42:22 PM »

Also in Portugal wearing her wedding earrings (a gift from JC and Sofia) and the diamond brooch she wore for the first time at Margrethe's 75 birthday party

Tinika

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: February 14, 2017, 04:53:44 PM »

Also in Portugal wearing her wedding earrings (a gift from JC and Sofia) and the diamond brooch she wore for the first time at Margrethe's 75 birthday party

And--oops--a tiny bit of lipstick on her teeth.  It actually makes me breathe a sigh of relief to know she's not COMPLETELY perfect--only pretty close.  Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: