Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: queen letizia jewellery  (Read 66123 times)
Mary Rose

Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #195 on: February 09, 2019, 06:08:21 PM »

Thats the hexagonal brooch i would like to see in the main line..But i doubt Q.Sofia owns the brooch tbh... Time will tell..
Mary Rose

Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: February 09, 2019, 06:08:54 PM »

As much as i know the first time she wore them was during a visit to La Rouge in may 2006
https://3.t.cdn.belga.be/...v=5c5301c9&m=mbehnnhc

she wore them again in june/july 2006
https://66.media.tumblr.c...gzz5SnFr1s1g6vpo2_500.jpg
https://www.newscom.com/n...ics=Y&searchkey=[]&searchtype=newsearch&searchSet=no&searchSetName=&searchHZ=N&searchVT=N&rm=&rf=&daterng=

2008 (cervantes lunch april & Expo inauguration september)
https://media.gettyimages...or-at-picture-id111622376
https://www.newscom.com/n...ics=Y&searchkey=[]&searchtype=newsearch&searchSet=no&searchSetName=&searchHZ=N&searchVT=N&rm=&rf=&daterng=
the last time was in may 2009
https://0.t.cdn.belga.be/...v=5c5301c9&m=mkhpdnen
Great job,Mary Rose!!!   Jumping Jumping

Thanks. Smiley
Mary Rose

Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #197 on: February 09, 2019, 06:17:59 PM »

I agree, its a shame many historical jewels might left the royal family, but of course it was great JC bought back some pieces like Cartier Pearl Tiara, a Diamond collet, and most possible the Loop Tiara. I really hope several pieces will stay with felipe and later Leonor and tbh i doubt(hope) JC will gave the important pieces to his daughters. Also if he might not like Letizia(just specualtion) i hope he will grant some pieces Leonor/Sofia
Duchess of Verona

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: February 10, 2019, 02:16:41 PM »

I am unclear as to whether JC purchased those jewels with personal funds or crown funds, which would determine if they are his personal property. Does anyone know?
lula

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: February 10, 2019, 03:17:59 PM »

I am unclear as to whether JC purchased those jewels with personal funds or crown funds, which would determine if they are his personal property. Does anyone know?

The jewels of the Spanish Royal Family are private and they buy them with private funds.

The palaces, royal collections and institutional gifts belong to Patrimonio Nacional, and that is an independent institution managed by the government. If  Patrimonio Nacional wanted to buy a historical jewel for the royal collections, that purchase would be public.
Konradin

Baby Member

Argentina Argentina

“Après moi le déluge”

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: February 12, 2019, 01:46:44 PM »

I agree, its a shame many historical jewels might left the royal family, but of course it was great JC bought back some pieces like Cartier Pearl Tiara, a Diamond collet, and most possible the Loop Tiara. I really hope several pieces will stay with felipe and later Leonor and tbh i doubt(hope) JC will gave the important pieces to his daughters. Also if he might not like Letizia(just specualtion) i hope he will grant some pieces Leonor/Sofia
Some jewels, at least minor ones, will leave the main line upon Sofía's death, that's for sure. I do hope the rubies, the Prussian tiara and at least some important necklaces would go Felipe's ways, otherwise, they would eventually be sold. I don't see their daughters using them that much to begin with.
fruela

Mini Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #201 on: February 12, 2019, 03:19:43 PM »

Apparently, K JC bought back some family heirlooms from sisters and other Borbóns. As far as I can remember, QS has always been very fond of jewellery, much more so than Q Letizia ,so I very much doubt KF will follow his father's steps. I wish he would,though.
Konradin

Baby Member

Argentina Argentina

“Après moi le déluge”

Ignore
« Reply #202 on: February 13, 2019, 07:16:06 PM »

Letizia has seldom use any necklackes, last year we've seen some brooches and finally a pearl necklace, that was a huge surprise!
fruela

Mini Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: February 13, 2019, 11:08:15 PM »

She used to wear her engagement and wedding rings  and some bracelets long ago. She also wore a gold ring with a black opal.Oh, and a white gold or platinum diamond ring in geometrical shapes. A necklace now and then and always earrings. She hardly ever wears rings now.
Konradin

Baby Member

Argentina Argentina

“Après moi le déluge”

Ignore
« Reply #204 on: February 14, 2019, 12:51:40 PM »

I don't know if you are aware there was a reason for her to stop using her engagement ring, of course, it all comes to speculation, since Felipe couldn't go and buy a ring without pretty much shouting to the world his intentions, he asked her sister, the infanta Cristina, to do that for him, in fact, it was Iñaki who made the purchase for his wife, now... guess where did that money come from? Even if Felipe later reimbursed them the money, that ring is linked to the whole scandal. No official info on that but a lot of people guessed.  Snare
fruela

Mini Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #205 on: February 16, 2019, 01:30:50 AM »

She rarely wears a ring now, not even her wedding band. I have often read that she finds it uncomfortable when shaking hands. Wearing engagement rings is not as traditional as in other countries; fiancees used to receive rings but also  bracelets ( pulsera de pedida) or sets of rings and earrings ( my mum,for instance). Those pieces were usually reserved for special occasions,but both husbands and wives used to wear their wedding bands on their right hands. KF has worn his on his left hand ever since their wedding.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: