Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Beatrice engaged to Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi  (Read 58196 times)
Nappyolean

Baby Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #555 on: February 02, 2020, 08:19:23 AM »

Iím so bored with weddings at Windsor. I know it checks a lot of boxes but itís the same venue, same Aristo guests, same wedding party of George, Charlotte, Zara and Peters kids and then of course Edoís boy. Show some imagination Bea. If they have so many friends, maybe use St. Paulís.
Chandrasekhi

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #556 on: February 02, 2020, 09:10:16 AM »

Wherever Bea and Edo decide to have the wedding, they need to do so fast and shut-down speculation. This especially if Bea and Eug hope to take on any engagements for the BRF. Here's hoping sanity prevails:

1. They have a quiet wedding out of sight / the lowest possible cost to the taxpayer
2. They sell some of their wedding pictures to a society publication and donate all the proceeds to a charity that could become a patronage.

A second Andrew interview is surely imminent, this time with the authorities.

Royaltyfan

Warned
Small Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #557 on: February 02, 2020, 09:41:13 AM »

What church were the Gloucester kids married?
I remember something close to St. James' and Kate coming out the church in a pale blue outfit  Thinking

I carry your heart with me, I carry it in my heart, I am never without it... - E.E. Cummings
Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #558 on: February 02, 2020, 09:43:22 AM »

Like every other couple Bea and Edo should make their choices about guests and venues. But the cost to the taxpayer should be as small as possible - all those Royals need security but put it in a place that is minimal - ie the extended family Christmas lunch location - in an otherwise secure space. BP is OK for lunch and the evening bash can be at Windsor .... release some photos of the couple and close family - I don't see a way around that - but leave out carriage rides etc. A car ride to the location a la Imelda with photos would not be too much IMO
LadyBunion

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #559 on: February 02, 2020, 09:56:22 AM »

What church were the Gloucester kids married?
I remember something close to St. James' and Kate coming out the church in a pale blue outfit  Thinking

Lady Rose married at Queen's chapel, St James' and Lady Davina at the private chapel at KP
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #560 on: February 02, 2020, 10:21:37 AM »

You know what? If an extravagant wedding happens I hope it involves an emerald tiara and a massive turnout of celebrities....😹... someone wonít cope!
Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #561 on: February 02, 2020, 12:08:54 PM »

You know what? If an extravagant wedding happens I hope it involves an emerald tiara and a massive turnout of celebrities....😹... someone wonít cope!

I'm sure Imelda had a second coloured stone tiara wish list but had to settle for the one she got ... So Bea should look at sapphires and rubies and all diamonds but on a Big Gun scale .....I don't see emeralds as Eug did that .... I'm sure there is more Greaville pieces in the vault . . . this will be last granddaughter of QE to get married in her lifetime I would expect .... The Andy this is a real issue but Imelda running home might just change the dynamics
LadyBunion

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #562 on: February 02, 2020, 12:59:37 PM »

How about the Delhi Durbar tiara?

I know, a bit big for a wedding but we would feel the earthquake this side of the Atlantic
Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #563 on: February 02, 2020, 01:52:33 PM »

How about the Delhi Durbar tiara?

I know, a bit big for a wedding but we would feel the earthquake this side of the Atlantic
Beer
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #564 on: February 02, 2020, 03:29:23 PM »

Itís very tiresome to have to keep reminding posters here that Harry and Meghan are O/T.

Just STOP it.
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: