Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Peter & Autumn Phillips News  (Read 219716 times)
Lady Liebe

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #675 on: July 10, 2022, 03:54:52 AM »

Who ever ordered and fitted those dresses is not competent. Lena Tindall, whose dress is slipping off the shoulder, has a dress that goes to the floor while Isla has a dress that is the right length, not to mention you just don't do backs like that on children's clothes. Time enough for that when they grow up. Two sided body tape would have helped secure those dresses from slipping - though the girls might not have liked it.

I can clutch pearls with the best of them when need arises. I do hate children dressed up in inappropriate adult style clothes.

The bride however, was beautiful, and Lindsay, Peter's ladyfriend, looked lovely, much better than she did at Ascot.

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

Winston Churchill
Mariola

Medium Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #676 on: July 10, 2022, 04:19:28 AM »

The father-of-the-bride is like a walking heart attack, the groom looks as a teenage boy, Zara P looks ridiculous and it is sad because she is an attractive person who dresses badly 85-90% of the time.

On the plus, Princess A is wearing something that suits her and looks nice and that is rare. The Phillips girls are pretty, and the little one with the slipped shoulder - Lina -  is I think a 'tom boy' and probably pulled the shoulder herself.

The bride looks very nice, but the lace inset of the dress spoils it.

But it is excellent that broken families can come together happily like this.
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #677 on: July 10, 2022, 04:22:17 AM »

I thought the picture of the shoulder of Lena's dress slipping was cute. Secret I think the dresses, flowers, and bride were all beautiful. It looks like each bridesmaid got a matching necklace, too. A pretty, summer wedding in England. So romantic.
genegal43

Gigantic Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #678 on: July 10, 2022, 10:38:06 PM »

I love the print on Autumn's dress, and Peter's girlfriend looks the prettiest and happiest I've seen her.

At the risk of being accused of being a pearl-clutcher, I don't think the back of the bridesmaids' dresses is appropriate for little girls.   Confused

I tend to agree.  The same dress with a lined full back would have been better.  They obviously did get the fit right on the one girl (4th photo) and had the dress had a fuller back the slipping wouldn't have been an issue.  In the 5th photo the girl to the brides left is also a risk of a slip.  A slight style adjustment would have made the dress a bit more kid friendly.

I agree too!

Need a documentary for the classroom?  Hit me up here: https://historydoctube.weebly.com/
Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
CyrilSebastian

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #679 on: July 11, 2022, 12:56:55 AM »

At which church did the wedding take place?
loveofenglishtradition

Micro Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #680 on: July 11, 2022, 10:00:03 AM »

At which church did the wedding take place?

In this church, which is near to Anne's residence Gatcombe Park

https://en.wikipedia.org/..._Mary_the_Virgin,_Tetbury
Gemsheal

Big Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #681 on: July 11, 2022, 12:48:57 PM »

The father-of-the-bride is like a walking heart attack, the groom looks as a teenage boy, Zara P looks ridiculous and it is sad because she is an attractive person who dresses badly 85-90% of the time.

On the plus, Princess A is wearing something that suits her and looks nice and that is rare. The Phillips girls are pretty, and the little one with the slipped shoulder - Lina -  is I think a 'tom boy' and probably pulled the shoulder herself.

Gee, I didn't think Mark Phillips looked that bad.  A bit red in the face, but then he is 73 and lives an outdoor life.  Plus, emotional day. 

The groom looks much more "himself" in the Instagram photos attached to the article.  Boyish; not quite my preference, but a good looker.  Seems devoted to Stephanie.  He gets the "Gemsheal Seal of Approval" 

When we do the best that we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another.
~ Helen Keller
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #682 on: July 11, 2022, 01:02:04 PM »

Gee, I didn't think Mark Phillips looked that bad.  A bit red in the face, but then he is 73 and lives an outdoor life.  Plus, emotional day. 

The groom looks much more "himself" in the Instagram photos attached to the article.  Boyish; not quite my preference, but a good looker.  Seems devoted to Stephanie.  He gets the "Gemsheal Seal of Approval" 

Some guys who look boyish are attractive... thinking Jamie in Blue Bloods
ralf103

Gigantic Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #683 on: July 11, 2022, 03:32:36 PM »

I think it is lovely to see that despite some difficulties and divorces the family are still close and still come together for big events. That is how divorce should be when you have children - it doesn't need to be York style living in the same house level but being close enough to turn up and get on with it is fab!
SvenskaSarah

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #684 on: July 11, 2022, 08:30:24 PM »

I think it's a testament to how Anne and Mark have raised their families post-divorce that Peter and Autumn are acting in a similarly mature way. Well done to all  Thumb up
Mariola

Medium Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #685 on: July 11, 2022, 09:28:51 PM »

Smiley I do not say he is unattractive, only that he looks very young in the foto. I have not seen Blue Bloods but Google shows me a Jamie who does not look like a teenage boy  Grin
CyrilSebastian

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #686 on: July 12, 2022, 01:01:45 AM »

Princess Anne may never have dreamed that her son Peter would get a divorce.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #687 on: July 12, 2022, 07:56:05 AM »

Princess Anne may never have dreamed that her son Peter would get a divorce.

Wonder whose dream for their children would it be anyway.

In general I guess parents wish the best for the children, them being happy people (exceptions left aside Wink )
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #688 on: July 12, 2022, 10:00:34 AM »

Smiley I do not say he is unattractive, only that he looks very young in the foto. I have not seen Blue Bloods but Google shows me a Jamie who does not look like a teenage boy  Grin

He looked boyish when the show started 12 or so years ago
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: