Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What Have You Learned From RD?  (Read 5262 times)
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2015, 08:44:39 PM »

I've learned a lot of things and I guess that is always a good thing. The most recent thing I learned was that the warning stays there longer than 2 months. Oh well... I guess I was really bad!  Roll Eyes  Secret Regardless, have a warm and cozy rest of the year!

I think I should get my coat now...    Tongue Bye!

Indeed you were and it seems you're trying to bait us to react further now Huh? Such a positive way to contribute to the board Beer
diamond

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2015, 05:00:33 PM »

That most royals have far too much tax-payer money and squander it, and thereare a lot of people around the world
like myself who feel this is obscene.
Kins

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2015, 05:05:42 PM »

Since discovering RD, I have begun questioning the royal PR that is streamed out. Honestly, prior to finding this forum (thanks to RoyalForumMoron on Twitter), I am ashamed to say, I believed the PR at face value. This forum has given much more depth to an area I have been interested in for most of my life. I had no idea just how little I really knew!

Thank you all!
CyrilSebastian

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2019, 01:02:08 AM »

I have learned about Czech nobility, Thurn und Taxis, and the House of Hesse.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: