Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Did Mary Work Today?  (Read 12575 times)
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« on: October 14, 2014, 03:41:23 PM »

I've seen lots of people claim recently that Mary "works hard" when a quick glance at her calendar reveals lots of empty gaps quite frequently.

So as we do with Fred, I thought we could keep tabs on her hard work.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2014, 03:48:19 PM »

Excellent idea, L_s.  Star

Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2014, 04:04:57 PM »

Glad to hear it, Harley. Star

I just checked the calendar and her next activity is in 10 days time.

Maria/Thomas, please could this be pinned to the top like Fred's thread is?

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2014, 08:30:37 PM »

So it will be enough to check in on this thread once a month? (Better though as on Kate's thread, which needs only to be checked once a year)

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2014, 01:20:23 PM »

Star fairy!

No work for Mary today!

TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Pitcairn Pitcairn

"The gauntlet is definitely thrown down. Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2014, 05:18:40 PM »

Now I'd like to speak in Mary's defense. It was likely a very busy day for CP Mary as she darted from laptop, to computer and phone trying to keep tabs on the Spanish Introductory Visit to the Netherlands.  Wink There is likely a worn path in the floor as she dashed around the palace.
Lyraedro

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2014, 07:52:15 PM »

How will we know how Mary's work days compares to other royals?  i.e., Mathilde, Silvia, Sonja, Victoria, Maxima, Letizia?   Are they thought to work more?  I don't know that much about it.
luvcharles

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2014, 10:29:32 PM »

Do the Danes include information on the meetings etc that the royals undertake or only the public engagements when outside the palace.

The British royals record many meetings that we don't see, which is why I am asking, as if they record the meetings then we can have one view of her work but if they don't then we are missing information on some of the work that they do.

Even with what the British record as their work we still don't get told how much correspondence they deal with each day for instance, which can be quite sizeable.
Kiki LaShrewd

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2014, 10:37:10 PM »

Do the Danes include information on the meetings etc that the royals undertake or only the public engagements when outside the palace.

The British royals record many meetings that we don't see, which is why I am asking, as if they record the meetings then we can have one view of her work but if they don't then we are missing information on some of the work that they do.

Even with what the British record as their work we still don't get told how much correspondence they deal with each day for instance, which can be quite sizeable.
Laughing  Supercontent Laughing

Mosh makes sure every damn thing she does is documented. If the press she alerts somehow misses her opening of an envelope then it will appear in one of those godawful documentaries where we get to see everything she does for the year including lip gloss application. The woman doesn't know the meaning of behind the scenes.
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2014, 10:27:19 AM »

Laughing  Supercontent Laughing

Mosh makes sure every damn thing she does is documented. If the press she alerts somehow misses her opening of an envelope then it will appear in one of those godawful documentaries where we get to see everything she does for the year including lip gloss application. The woman doesn't know the meaning of behind the scenes.

Star

La Reina

Mini Member

India India

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2014, 11:35:38 AM »

Little Star off topic question,  is the girl in your pic the actress from the TV show Humsafar ?? whoever she is she is very pretty.
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2014, 11:47:21 AM »

Little Star off topic question,  is the girl in your pic the actress from the TV show Humsafar ?? whoever she is she is very pretty.

Haha! Nope, although I love Mahira Khan. She is so bloody beautiful!  Yes

This is Mehreen Raheel. She's the lead in Zindagi Gulzar Hai, which I haven't seen but have heard is quite good.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 11:53:26 AM by Little_star » Logged

La Reina

Mini Member

India India

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2014, 11:55:26 AM »

oh Blush  thanks for replying  Smiley Humsafar just started airing here this week, i hav'nt seen it yet but i read a interview of hers in the newspaper which had some pics as well. i really thought the girl in your pic was her  Blush
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2014, 12:11:36 PM »

oh Blush  thanks for replying  Smiley Humsafar just started airing here this week, i hav'nt seen it yet but i read a interview of hers in the newspaper which had some pics as well. i really thought the girl in your pic was her  Blush

No worries. Smiley

I thought Humsafar had already aired there? I thought it was ok. I'm not a fan but it was a huge hit!

La Reina

Mini Member

India India

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2014, 12:39:22 PM »

No worries. Smiley

I thought Humsafar had already aired there? I thought it was ok. I'm not a fan but it was a huge hit!

it started airing here on 14th Oct this year. yes iv'e heard it was a huge hit. the interview i mentioned earlier had the headline ' Humsafar- the  show that saved the Pakistani TV industry' maybe the headline was a bit exaggerated  Sweating

the actor Fawad Khan recently became known in India because Khoobsurat the movie he did with Sonam Kapoor became a hit. Btw i liked Khoobsurat, it was fun and everyone acted well  Smiley  Yes
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: