Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Did Mary Work Today?  (Read 32901 times)
scarlett123

Baby Member

Philippines Philippines

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2020, 05:59:42 PM »

I'm new to this...I wonder if anyone can help me better understand just exactly how much the royals work. I know that Kate, at least in the past, would do 60+ engagements in a year, and Wills around 100+. Do the Scandinavians work less? 😯

The calendar for Mary from 2014 seemed sparse, so...lol.
Welcome!
This year has been so exceptional that we can't judge their work. Anyway,Mary and the kids stayed in Switerland for the first three months of the year and got back to Denmark due to the Covid19 alarm. Joachim and his family had been  staying in France since ...early September?  Royals have been in lockdown too.We'll have to wait and see.

Oh yes, Switzerland, I forgot about that. Thanks! Maybe (and hopefully!) next year things will be back to normal.
scarlett123

Baby Member

Philippines Philippines

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2020, 06:00:58 PM »

I recall years ago reading that PRince Philip at 90 was doing five times as many engagements as Fred at 45.

Wow.  I wonder how he is able to retain his popularity, if he doesn't work as much. 😮
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: