Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Did Mary Work Today?  (Read 13994 times)
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2014, 12:42:07 PM »

Congrats on your 100 posts La Reina Banana Banana

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2014, 12:47:04 PM »

oh Blush  thanks for replying  Smiley Humsafar just started airing here this week, i hav'nt seen it yet but i read a interview of hers in the newspaper which had some pics as well. i really thought the girl in your pic was her  Blush

No worries. Smiley

I thought Humsafar had already aired there? I thought it was ok. I'm not a fan but it was a huge hit!

it started airing here on 14th Oct this year. yes iv'e heard it was a huge hit. the interview i mentioned earlier had the headline ' Humsafar- the  show that saved the Pakistani TV industry' maybe the headline was a bit exaggerated  Sweating

the actor Fawad Khan recently became known in India because Khoobsurat the movie he did with Sonam Kapoor became a hit. Btw i liked Khoobsurat, it was fun and everyone acted well  Smiley  Yes

I saw the trailer for Khoobsurat and it doesn't look like my kind of thing but I am going to try and see Haider this weekend. That looks fantastic! Yes

It was crazy how popular Humsafar was Yikes

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2014, 12:53:56 PM »

I a convinced that gaps in her schedule are to accommodate her treatments.
La Reina

Mini Member

India India

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2014, 01:00:15 PM »

Congrats on your 100 posts La Reina Banana Banana

thanks Thistle  Hug
La Reina

Mini Member

India India

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2014, 01:05:54 PM »

oh Blush  thanks for replying  Smiley Humsafar just started airing here this week, i hav'nt seen it yet but i read a interview of hers in the newspaper which had some pics as well. i really thought the girl in your pic was her  Blush

No worries. Smiley

I thought Humsafar had already aired there? I thought it was ok. I'm not a fan but it was a huge hit!

it started airing here on 14th Oct this year. yes iv'e heard it was a huge hit. the interview i mentioned earlier had the headline ' Humsafar- the  show that saved the Pakistani TV industry' maybe the headline was a bit exaggerated  Sweating

the actor Fawad Khan recently became known in India because Khoobsurat the movie he did with Sonam Kapoor became a hit. Btw i liked Khoobsurat, it was fun and everyone acted well  Smiley  Yes

I saw the trailer for Khoobsurat and it doesn't look like my kind of thing but I am going to try and see Haider this weekend. That looks fantastic! Yes

It was crazy how popular Humsafar was Yikes

Khoobsurat is a fun girly movie    I have heard great things about Haider. It is an adaptation of Hamlet and i heard the movie is very dark but a great piece of cinema. Hope you have fun at the movies this weekend  Beer
Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2014, 09:06:54 PM »

Interesting thread.another good and relevant question is: Did Mary work in Denmark today?

November 13 :- H.R.H. Crown Princess receives The Bambi Charity Award 2014 by The Bambi Award Show in Berlin, H.R.H. Crown Prince participates (20:15)

November 6- H.R.H. Crown Princess participates conference about "Gender Equality and Empowerment of Women and Girls for Sustainable Development in the ECE Region" in Genève, Schwitzerland.

(November 2-5):H.R.H. Crown Princess will travel to South Africa, accompanied by Trade/Development minister Mogens Jensen (November 2-5)

October 23 : H.R.H. Crown Princess travels with WHO & partners to advocate for child and adolescent health in Tajikistan (October 23-25)

September 22- H.R.H. Crown Princess participates in activities related to the United Nations General Assembly Special Session on ICPD in New York, USA

September 17th-19th Crown Prince Couple official visit to Canada (September 17th-19th)

August 1st-8th: Crown Prince Couple travels with their four children on an official visit to Greenland on the royal yacht Dannebrog (August 1st-8th).  This counts as Denmark

May 12-14:Crown Prince Couple official visit to Poland

April 1-2: H.R.H. Crown Prince with "Mary Foundation", "Save the Children", and "Free of Bullying" will travel to Estonia on April 1st -2nd. During her visit, the Crown Princess also will open the Danish King's Garden in Tallinn.

March 10-11: H.R.H. Crown Princess participates as member of the High Level Task Force on ICPD related to UN Women's Commission 58 meeting, New York (March 10-11)

January 10-12: H.R.H. Crown Princess visit Myanmar (January 10-12)
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I think she is the only CP who works so much outside her country.Even the new queens don't travel as much as she does.Frederik  also does a lot of engagements outside Denmark, much of it on the downlow since the press is not that interested in giving a close coverage of his activities.I am beginning to wonder if this is part of the deal,a way to deal with whatever issues they may have between them.
Strange this lovey Dover couple spent their 10 anniversary on an official trip and Frederik was in Sochi during Mary's birthday. Thinking

Also whatever happened to  the "my kids will not be raised by nannies declaration" she made early on?Huh?

Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2015, 11:19:12 AM »

Mary's last event was the 22nd June. Her next event is a concert on the 4th July, so nearly 2 weeks later.

She has no other work events listed for this week of the diary.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2015, 01:34:02 PM »

She barely worked in June, 2 or 3 days...

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
MidnightDiamond

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2015, 12:55:46 AM »

Wonder what is going on?!?  Thinking
Royal Me!

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2015, 01:04:40 AM »

Better she doesn't
Think about how much spending is avoided.
No new Rossi heels.
No new Kate-esque outfit.
No need for fillers and plastic touch-ups.

Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2015, 10:50:54 AM »

Wonder what is going on?!?  Thinking

She is probably spending money. She often  has empty gaps in her calendar. This is actually very normal for Mary.

freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

BooHoo Sugars

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2015, 11:02:13 AM »

Mary's calendar has always followed a pattern of 3-4 days of 'work' followed by weeks of rest.

Ain't nobody got time for Mary's sh*t.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: