Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who will be next to marry? Part 2....  (Read 45760 times)
FutureDuchessOfSussex2015
Banned
Banned
Baby Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« on: October 16, 2014, 11:24:52 PM »

Hello all, I just wanted to start another topic... Halo Halo Blush Whistle Angel

Who do you think will marry next?

I had a dream last night that Harry was engaged to a woman with dark brown or black hair with bushy eyebrows and tan skin. Tongue I don't think it was me because I was screaming at the T.V. for her to die. Laughing Laugh bounce And when I turned on the T.V., E! News was talking about it like crazy... Nerves Nerves And there was also three or four shows on about their courtship and childhood and how Kate was happy for Harry and sh*t...  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Shocked Cool Grin Dead Clown And let me just say, I was in mourning for a few weeks Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Crazy Crazy Crazy Crazy Nerves Nerves Nerves Nerves Real mad Real mad Real mad Real mad Real mad Real mad Real mad Real mad Real mad Real mad Real mad Real mad Real mad Real mad Ranting Ranting Ranting
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2014, 11:39:09 PM »

Ok, I've cleaned my crystal ball  : Harry will meet a nice girl from Scotland who is the spitting image of his aunt Anne (and has her work ethic as well) and will marry her next summer in Scotland. He choses the same date as CP and the Snake and all other royals will travel to Scotland and have a fantastic time  Yes
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2014, 01:16:23 AM »

My guess, Beatrice. Followed by Philippos of Greece.

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Banned
Banned
Baby Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2014, 02:24:44 AM »

Ok, I've cleaned my crystal ball  : Harry will meet a nice girl from Scotland who is the spitting image of his aunt Anne (and has her work ethic as well) and will marry her next summer in Scotland. He choses the same date as CP and the Snake and all other royals will travel to Scotland and have a fantastic time  Yes

Do you mean Camilla Thurlow?  Nerves Nerves Nerves Nerves Nerves Nerves Nerves
Martina91

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Princess Gabriella rules the world!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2014, 02:39:33 PM »

I guess Beatrice will marry before Harry since he even dosn't have a serious relationship... I can't think of anyone else marrying honestly...

Princess Gabriella doesn't have time for Monaco's outdated succession law!
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ruby for July

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2014, 05:29:34 PM »

My 0.2 cents : The next ones are probably Beatrice and longtime beau. But Harry may surprise everyone and marry in two years time before her.

Or Andrew and Fergie will get to the altar once more before them both 
Cloudberry

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2014, 05:34:33 PM »

I could see Eugenie marrying before Beatrice, tbh. Beatrice seems to still be trying to find her place in life and I think they'll hold off until she feels more grounded. Eugenie seems to have a strong relationship and career and is living independently.

I think Pierre and Beatrice have a good shot too. Other than them I can't really think of any significant members that aren't married yet/have kids.
aqsina

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2014, 06:12:34 PM »

I think either Pierre and Beatrice or Eugenie and her boyfriend.  Tbh I think when DOE dies, Fergie and Andrew are very likely to give it another go.

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
― Marilyn Monroe
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Pitcairn Pitcairn

"The gauntlet is definitely thrown down. Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2014, 07:50:06 AM »

Star Banana Outstanding prediction Trier1. Your crystal ball has excellent reception.
Banned
Banned
Baby Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2014, 02:18:59 AM »

^ No no no no no no no no no no, I want Harry to marry me Nerves Nerves Nerves Nerves Ranting Ranting Ranting Real mad Real mad Snare Snare Dead Dead Dead Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
lyndell75

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2014, 05:18:45 PM »

Now that Harry is 30, he may start a new serious relationship with a exicting right girl

Banned
Banned
Baby Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2014, 03:06:17 PM »

I think if I were to marry Harry, this is the dress I would wear http://www.fashionstylema...015-bridal-collections/9/ Angel Angel Whistle Whistle Halo Halo Supercontent Supercontent Supercontent Supercontent Supercontent Supercontent Supercontent Supercontent

Something old will be the lace I guess, something new will be a horseshoe for luck, something borrowed will have to be a tiara from the Queen's collection, something blue will have to be sapphire and maybe a little ruby jewelry, and a bouquet of calla lilies, baby's breath, and orchid to top it all off.... Angel Angel Icecream Champagne Tongue Roll Eyes Cool

P.S. lyndell75, you spelled exciting exicting  Sad Sad Shocked Huh? Roll Eyes Tongue Cry Blush Crazy Cute
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 03:26:54 PM by FutureDuchessOfSussex2015 » Logged
Jonathan

Huge Member

Life's hard being fabulous

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2014, 09:09:15 PM »

Not everyone is good at spelling in English. For a few of us it's not our native tongue.

I hope you do marry Harry. It'll be cheaper for us if her moved to the states.

Advice to my Brother on his wedding day

Never say

I know you do
I've had better
Did you say something
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2014, 10:17:57 PM »

Seriously? 

The likelihood of any reigning royal marrying a fan girl from a forum is zilch.  Never going to happen.

Hate to break it to you. 
Jonathan

Huge Member

Life's hard being fabulous

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2014, 10:30:59 PM »

Seriously? 

The likelihood of any reigning royal marrying a fan girl from a forum is zilch.  Never going to happen.

Hate to break it to you. 

Now now Pixiecat. You know very well that if you break the ice at a dinner you can get yourself loads of attention. Remember the success from the past. After all we know that Steph that is actually an American with a caravan.....

Advice to my Brother on his wedding day

Never say

I know you do
I've had better
Did you say something
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: