Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who will be next to marry? Part 2....  (Read 46763 times)
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2014, 10:33:40 PM »

P.S. lyndell75, you spelled exciting exicting  Sad Sad Shocked Huh? Roll Eyes Tongue Cry Blush Crazy Cute

This really isn't how we post here on this board Nono There are lots of people here who has English as their second or third language so mistakes will happen. Btw the overuse of smiles can be jsut as disturbing as spelling mistakes.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2014, 10:39:05 PM »

Seriously? 

The likelihood of any reigning royal marrying a fan girl from a forum is zilch.  Never going to happen.

Hate to break it to you. 

Now now Pixiecat. You know very well that if you break the ice at a dinner you can get yourself loads of attention. Remember the success from the past. After all we know that Steph that is actually an American with a caravan.....

Sounds like you've been hanging around the Brandys of the world for too long. Tongue  

Royals marry the people in their circle, the people they work with, (in the case of the Habsburgs) their cousins, or people they go to school with.  That's how it works.  

Getting back on topic, I think that we've got a while before anybody else gets married.  Maybe Beatrice will be next, but after her, I just don't see anybody else getting married any time soon.  Perhaps Philippos of Greece will surprise us and marry the girl he was photographed with this summer.  I don't know if any of Astrid of Belgium's older kids are dating anybody. If they are, then perhaps we'll see Joachim or Maria-Laura marrying in a few years.  The same could be said of Anunciata of Liechtenstein or Theodora of Greece if they're even dating anybody (and I haven't seen anything that says they have been dating anybody). 
Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2014, 10:47:38 PM »

Seriously? 

The likelihood of any reigning royal marrying a fan girl from a forum is zilch.  Never going to happen.

Hate to break it to you. 

Now now Pixiecat. You know very well that if you break the ice at a dinner you can get yourself loads of attention. Remember the success from the past. After all we know that Steph that is actually an American with a caravan.....

Sounds like you've been hanging around the Brandys of the world for too long. Tongue  

Royals marry the people in their circle, the people they work with, (in the case of the Habsburgs) their cousins, or people they go to school with.  That's how it works.  

Getting back on topic, I think that we've got a while before anybody else gets married.  Maybe Beatrice will be next, but after her, I just don't see anybody else getting married any time soon.  Perhaps Philippos of Greece will surprise us and marry the girl he was photographed with this summer.  I don't know if any of Astrid of Belgium's older kids are dating anybody. If they are, then perhaps we'll see Joachim or Maria-Laura marrying in a few years.  The same could be said of Anunciata of Liechtenstein or Theodora of Greece if they're even dating anybody (and I haven't seen anything that says they have been dating anybody). 

I think these are all very good guesses. I have a feeling we will see several "minor" royalty marrying off before anything bigger in Britain. Probably the Yorks will marry before Harry, I agree (haha, it rhymes!  ). And I bet Harry will find himself some hot blonde. He's always had a thing for blondes so I fail to see him with someone different. Then again, we all know what happened to Freddles...  Roll Eyes

Cloudberry

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2014, 11:25:54 PM »

Seriously? 

Hate to break it to you. 

HIRH Kathleen, Princess of Belgium, would like to have a few words outside.  Nono

(I know you said reigning, but it was too good to pass up  Tongue )
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2014, 11:49:01 PM »

Seriously? 

Hate to break it to you. 

HIRH Kathleen, Princess of Belgium, would like to have a few words outside.  Nono

(I know you said reigning, but it was too good to pass up  Tongue )

HIRH did come to mind, but I should have also included the caveat that the royal not be so inbred that he is his own uncle (a la Mr. HIRH Kathleen). Tongue
Cloudberry

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2014, 12:13:05 AM »

I think that eliminates the entire Gotha, tbh.

Royals are really not a catch nowadays. Reigning royals get the scrutiny, and non-reigning royals get maybe a tiara on their wedding day before going back to their accountant day jobs.
Suzy

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2014, 12:23:30 AM »

I think either Pierre and Beatrice or Eugenie and her boyfriend.  Tbh I think when DOE dies, Fergie and Andrew are very likely to give it another go.

TBH I don't think they will re marry. They are good as friends and parents but not as a couple.

Next to marry: I think if Harry finds a nice girl who is not an aspiring actress/dancer/model looking for a way to get noticed by the media he will propose very fast and if that doesn't scare her away he will probably organize the whole wedding himself (can't be that much harder than the Invictus Games ) to not have to wait.
But until there is someone he falls for I think Eugenie will be the one marrying next.

Witchell: Clearly a greater share of royal burden will fall on you and as that happens you will grasp it willingly?
Will: Absolutely willingly. And as that time comes I'll be the first person to put my hand up and take it on. But [] my grandfather is so active [] and unwilling to slow down.
Martina91

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Princess Gabriella rules the world!

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2014, 02:30:06 PM »

Beatrice Borromeo has given many interviews saying that at the moment Pierre and she are just fine being a couple Roll Eyes

Wonder if they will ever marry.... We might wait at least 7 years like Andrea and Tatiana Roll Eyes

Princess Gabriella doesn't have time for Monaco's outdated succession law!
dlisted

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2014, 01:10:24 PM »

So there's no high-high-high profile wedding coming up any time soon.  Cry

This is really bad news, since I am eager to see itty-bitty-CP-Mary sit in the SECOND row behind Queen Maxima, Queen Mathilde and Queen Letizia.

Thinking Maybe another coronation? I'd be willing to have MM upgrade to queen status, just to see Mary fret in the background.
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Topaz for November

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2014, 01:26:32 PM »

Maybe at CP and his Snake's nuptials next June ?

babalux

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2014, 01:40:40 PM »

The baptism of the Monaco twins perhaps? I doubt that CPs wedding will see many A-list royals attending, but I'm desperately hoping for a big christening.  Cool
dlisted

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2014, 01:54:52 PM »

bablux, you raised my spirits a bit. It is a high-profile birth!

Thinking we had Mathilde and Philippe at their wedding in 2011. But no Leti and no Max. Norway needs to hurry up with the succession also.
FutureDuchessOfSussex2015
Banned
Banned
Baby Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2014, 06:46:44 PM »

When will Harry marry his duchess??? Nerves Nerves Nerves

I want him to marry me so I can wear this dress here: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/100768110388303782/ Spiteful Real mad Sweating Dead

And I also want to add this cake here too: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/447404544206216611/

If we could get my and Harry's initials on the cake, that would be great.... Halo Halo Halo Halo Halo Angel Angel Angel

Or this cake: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/247275835764690965/

Okay, I'm done now... Angel Angel Whistle Snore Beer Banana Star Wink Grin
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 07:09:59 PM by FutureDuchessOfSussex2015 » Logged
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2014, 07:21:18 PM »

Looking at my crsystal ball again: Harry is going to marry a Scottish woman who has an actual job and resembles his aunt Anne. The wedding will be a great Highland wedding (tartans etc) and we will see lots of pale/green looking foreign royals at the wedding ceremony because they all had too much whisky the night before 
Cloudberry

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2014, 08:42:29 PM »

Ha, that would be amazing! 

My guess is a blonde a bit younger than he is--maybe five years or so. She'll be either a member of the aristocracy, involved in charity or part of the military, or a mixture of two or more of these. The courtship will be short and we'll either not know she's dating Harry or their relationship will have been revealed by the paps shortly before the engagement. It won't happen for a few more years though.

My guess for those coming up next are either Beatrice or Pierre (with or without a baby on the way), one of the Yorks, or one of those millions of royals from a deposed monarchy--maybe a German or Austrian or another of the Belgian cousins. Nothing big sadly unless some family decides to go back to the medieval days and start contracting marriages between kids ( Crap).
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: