Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who will be next to marry? Part 2....  (Read 46976 times)
Winnifred
Banned
Banned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2014, 10:21:39 PM »

I think either Pierre and Beatrice or Eugenie and her boyfriend.  Tbh I think when DOE dies, Fergie and Andrew are very likely to give it another go.

TBH I don't think they will re marry. They are good as friends and parents but not as a couple.

Next to marry: I think if Harry finds a nice girl who is not an aspiring actress/dancer/model looking for a way to get noticed by the media he will propose very fast and if that doesn't scare her away he will probably organize the whole wedding himself (can't be that much harder than the Invictus Games ) to not have to wait.
But until there is someone he falls for I think Eugenie will be the one marrying next.

I don't think Harry's in THAT much of a hurry, to be honest. He's said times before that he wants to have a family, and I can really see him being a great father. But I think having an insider's view into Will and Kate's insoluble marriage sheds new light on the concept of "til death to us part." IMHO, I think he wants to be completely certain he's marrying someone worthy before diving in. Given the lot he currently hangs round with, I don't see that happening soon.

CyrilSebastian

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2014, 09:41:50 PM »

It would be nice to see Prince Sebastian of Luxembourg get married.       Clapping Clapping
FutureDuchessOfSussex2015
Banned
Banned
Baby Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2015, 12:57:58 PM »

^Do you know who he's dating right now? Thinking Secret Whistle Do you honestly think he will marry anytime soon? Whistle Angel Rtfm

Can Fergie and Andrew renew their vows or do they have to marry again? Angel
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2015, 03:50:14 PM »

^Do you know who he's dating right now? Thinking Secret Whistle Do you honestly think he will marry anytime soon? Whistle Angel Rtfm

That would be a nightmare. But we would have a lot to dish about it.  Lolipop
LittleThunder

Huge Member

France France

Forever my Queen.

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2015, 04:22:41 PM »

That would be a nightmare. But we would have a lot to dish about it.  Lolipop

Thinking Who is Sébastien of Lux dating ? I don't know the story. 

Ksenija

Medium Member

Latvia Latvia

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2015, 04:40:02 PM »

Come on.Prince Sebastien is only 22 years old.I don't think that he would get married in the next 5 years Whistle And he's not the heir to the throne so he could get married whenever he wants to
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2015, 01:27:04 AM »

P.S. lyndell75, you spelled exciting exicting  Sad Sad Shocked Huh? Roll Eyes Tongue Cry Blush Crazy Cute

so what....everybody makes spelling mistakes here.

Blink Blink Blink Blink Blink Roll Eyes

DuchyDiva

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2015, 07:40:47 AM »

They are divorced, how could they renew their marriage vows?
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2015, 12:07:12 PM »

I am not sure if the Church of England ever acknowledged their divorce. So they might be still married in a church sense of view. I am not sure, because that was Henry VIII point in splitting from Rome - that he could re-marry. But Charles (a widower) could not marry Camilla (a divorcee), so there was something there.
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2015, 12:59:27 PM »

I'll think they had to remarry like Charles. Have a civil ceremony and a "blessing" church service later but renew their vows in the Anglican church wouldn't be possible. Or they could simply have one of this fake things that lots of celebreties have, like go to a nice beach and renew their vows without any legal consequences. Or they could emigrate to Switzerland, remarry and live their as MR + Mrs Windsor  Thumb up.
rosella

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2015, 02:09:32 PM »

I don't think Andrew and Fergie could be bothered to do anything like renewing vows. After all they've been living in the same house for years since their divorce. I can't see them remarrying though. I think both of them like being free agents.
ChocPepper

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: October 10, 2015, 11:52:38 PM »

Fergie and Andrew.... But their eldest daughter is almost there...

Keep smiling and you will remember that smile in 1year and all the memories will have your smile. Feel it.
Fairywings
Banned
Banned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Seeking higher advice on how to exercise snakes

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: October 15, 2015, 06:44:06 PM »

I am not sure if the Church of England ever acknowledged their divorce. So they might be still married in a church sense of view. I am not sure, because that was Henry VIII point in splitting from Rome - that he could re-marry. But Charles (a widower) could not marry Camilla (a divorcee), so there was something there.

Charles could and did marry Camilla with the blessing of the church. Since 2002, it has been allowed in the Anglican church to marry a divorcee, at the discretion of the clergy. Charles and Camilla had the public support of the Archbishop of Canterbury who made a statement at the time of the engagement. They chose not to marry in a religious ceremony, for even though the rule had changed, Charles knew there would be public controversy of the future head of the church, marrying a divorcee in it. They did thoug receive a church blessing the day of their wedding, performed by the Archbishop, and attended by the queen.
Queen Barbara

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2015, 08:36:53 PM »

I predict Beatrice or Eugenie  Wink
lellobeetle

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2015, 09:38:23 PM »

Getting back on topic, I think that we've got a while before anybody else gets married.  Maybe Beatrice will be next, but after her, I just don't see anybody else getting married any time soon.  Perhaps Philippos of Greece will surprise us and marry the girl he was photographed with this summer.  I don't know if any of Astrid of Belgium's older kids are dating anybody. If they are, then perhaps we'll see Joachim or Maria-Laura marrying in a few years.  The same could be said of Anunciata of Liechtenstein or Theodora of Greece if they're even dating anybody (and I haven't seen anything that says they have been dating anybody). 

Can't wait to see what type of funky get-up she presents us with. 

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: