Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: William the not so charming  (Read 217628 times)
Princess MS

Warned
Micro Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #735 on: March 13, 2017, 10:35:48 AM »

Considering the stories of William treating Kate like garbage during the dating years, all the cheating, and how he treats his own bother, I'd say he probably treats Kate miserably and bullies her. She puts up with it for the life. It's why he kept going back to her: she never says no and lets him behave as he likes, her only revenge is being passive-aggressive.

He went back because no-one else would have him - he had higher ambitions but the daughters of Dukes etc had no interest in him - even when he looked "cute". So he settled for Waity . . . they deserve each other - but if he is a bully then she should visit "Mummy" for an extended time IMO
Winnifred
Banned
Banned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #736 on: March 13, 2017, 11:46:40 PM »

Ah yes, quite the charmer. Even after his mates have left the table, William remains chatting and laughing with two pretty women with his wife firmly out of sight at home.

This officially renders all Sugar arguments of "Happy marriage" entirely void. I have a difficult time believing that William's and Kate's marriage ever got off the ground to begin with, but I grow more convinced each passing year that it is officially over. I don't see a divorce looming in the near future because both have too much at stake and have invested too much into one another, but this gives credence to the notion that they are indeed living separately.

gudgeon

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #737 on: March 13, 2017, 11:55:36 PM »

Ah yes, quite the charmer. Even after his mates have left the table, William remains chatting and laughing with two pretty women with his wife firmly out of sight at home.

This officially renders all Sugar arguments of "Happy marriage" entirely void. I have a difficult time believing that William's and Kate's marriage ever got off the ground to begin with, but I grow more convinced each passing year that it is officially over. I don't see a divorce looming in the near future because both have too much at stake and have invested too much into one another, but this gives credence to the notion that they are indeed living separately.

WOW - that's him there with the wooly hat on? Uh oh...mummyMidds isn't going to be happy about this!! Bad Willy, BAD. Didn't MaMidds tell you that you're not supposed to get photographed when you're flirting with other women during your all-boys weekend away? (Cue a tropical vacation for Waity, the kids, and the Midds in 3...2...1...)

Here are a couple of others from the Sun. The article says she is an Australian model...maybe he thinks he is doing his part for Commonwealth Day  Secret

My adventures in baking: http://bakedtoorder.blogspot.com/ 
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #738 on: March 14, 2017, 05:14:12 AM »

Here are a couple of others from the Sun. The article says she is an Australian model...maybe he thinks he is doing his part for Commonwealth Day  Secret
(Fotos omitted)
That's his story and he's sticking to it.

Following in father's footsteps..'cuz it's OK and always has been 'done' in that social circle. Whose friend's country house or city flat will he use for his liasons? Who is going to call him out on his behavior? Father? Grandfather? Aunt? Uncle?

Uh oh...mummyMidds isn't going to be happy about this!! Bad Willy, BAD.  ...(Cue a tropical vacation for Waity, the kids, and the Midds in 3...2...1...)
Go on holiday with Mum&Dad...skiing if you want to. Bet Mum&Dad will be paying for it.

He's only modeling centuries worth of behavior by his ancestors.
The wife should 'understand' or model the same behavior herself.
We're waiting.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 05:22:18 AM by PruNordstrom » Logged

Things ain't what they used to be and never were.
Lady Adelaide

Gigantic Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #739 on: September 07, 2017, 05:05:29 PM »

William on George's first day of school:

There was one other parent who had more of an issue with their children - so I was quite pleased I wasn't the one

https://twitter.com/Royal...status/905787067615109120
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #740 on: September 07, 2017, 05:13:51 PM »

You can tell that auld Phil is his grandfather.  Grin
DebbieB

Humongous Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Debbers and Bruners. (Thanks Pomme)

Ignore
« Reply #741 on: September 07, 2017, 08:18:31 PM »

There was one other parent who had more of an issue with their children - so I was quite pleased I wasn't the one

Classic Whiny. Likes to feel superior to all others.  Angel

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her bestó you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
Mab

Mini Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #742 on: September 07, 2017, 09:00:18 PM »

I was surprised and not impressed that he remarked on the other childrens' behaviour.  The parents of any child who was having a meltdown will most likely feel targeted and humiliated.  Nothing unusual in your kid having a stressy fit on first day at school, but upsetting for the parents who want their child to be happy.  What's not usual is having this remarked on by a high ranking royal and then seeing it all over the national press.  Nice tactfulness there William  Angry
NotAgain

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #743 on: September 07, 2017, 09:21:05 PM »

Compare George's photos to Maud's. Unlike George's father,  Maud's father strides confidently down the street, no special parking for him, no teacher rushing out to greet him. Yet his child looks happy, energetic and ready for the challenge. Should we continue to blame G's stress on the cameras? The truth is in their faces.  Whistle
QueenHappiness

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #744 on: September 07, 2017, 10:21:48 PM »

I think his sarcastic remark today about having had a stressful day doing the school run was tactless too.  Yes, it is awfully stressful for many parents to fit the school run in around their own commutes to work and other responsibilities.  Once again William seems to sneer at the ordinary problems of many of his subjects - reminds me of how he pretended to get up to leave at Wimbledon when warnings about the last tubes before the strike were announced.
EstellesBows

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #745 on: September 08, 2017, 09:46:54 AM »

I can't believe he is so thick that years of PR training can't get it through his head that picking on another parent is a poor look for him. All Whiny had to say was that he was relieved the day went smoothly and George did well. No need to drag the other parent into it. They probably already feel terrible enough and now the future King of England has decided to tell the world about it. Ugh.

i did not come to play with you hoes, i came to slay bitch.
Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Princess Gollumina wants her precioussss

Ignore
« Reply #746 on: September 08, 2017, 11:08:35 AM »

Yes

"I was quite pleased I wasn't the one with myself"

I wonder if George got to meet his distant cousin as Maud is apparently on the same class as George.

I find it quite rude that Whiny joked about a stressful day. Maybe he meant it as a joke but it comes off as a lazy, privileged chap whining about an ordinary day when he actually didn't even need to do much. It seems to me Whiny & Waity talk all kinds of crap about caring about a child's feelings and letting him be himself but in reality they seem to be the happiest when a kid stifles his/her emotions. And I fear they do yell at George at home.

DM seems to be saying that George had "the start of a shiner and two small cuts under his right eye". Kids do get scrapes all the time but I don't think I noticed a shiner.

http://www.dailymail.co.u...e-arrives-day-school.html

The Rally Prince driving (yes, it's really him)...
Kimothy

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #747 on: September 13, 2017, 11:32:30 AM »

Yes

"I was quite pleased I wasn't the one with myself"

I wonder if George got to meet his distant cousin as Maud is apparently on the same class as George.

I find it quite rude that Whiny joked about a stressful day. Maybe he meant it as a joke but it comes off as a lazy, privileged chap whining about an ordinary day when he actually didn't even need to do much. It seems to me Whiny & Waity talk all kinds of crap about caring about a child's feelings and letting him be himself but in reality they seem to be the happiest when a kid stifles his/her emotions. And I fear they do yell at George at home.

DM seems to be saying that George had "the start of a shiner and two small cuts under his right eye". Kids do get scrapes all the time but I don't think I noticed a shiner.

http://www.dailymail.co.u...e-arrives-day-school.html

I did notice the scrapes and shiner and were curious about them....especially since KP/Chris Jackson photo shopped them out of the picture!
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: