Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mary's 'fairytale' story : a telemovie !  (Read 122790 times)
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #390 on: November 19, 2015, 03:46:15 AM »

I just started watching it.  The actress that plays Mary is far too feminine, petite, and energetic to be Mosh.  If Mosh's personality at that bar was the same as in the movie, then what a tragedy that she went from that to stick up her arse, fame-obsessed, Mosh. 
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #391 on: November 19, 2015, 05:07:28 AM »

And just finished it.  It was cheesy, but pure entertainment.  At times it felt like they'd gotten several things directly from RD.  The story line with Alexandra helping Mosh with her style seemed really fake.  I just can't see Alex doing that. 

I don't think Amber lived with Mosh, right?  And who was the guy friend supposed to be?  Was that Andrew? 

This actress is far more likable than Mary.  I have a really hard time believing that Mary was ever that energetic and charming. 
emtishell

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #392 on: November 19, 2015, 11:47:04 AM »

And just finished it.  It was cheesy, but pure entertainment.  At times it felt like they'd gotten several things directly from RD.  The story line with Alexandra helping Mosh with her style seemed really fake.  I just can't see Alex doing that. 

I don't think Amber lived with Mosh, right?  And who was the guy friend supposed to be?  Was that Andrew? 

This actress is far more likable than Mary.  I have a really hard time believing that Mary was ever that energetic and charming. 

Yes the guy was "Andrew"...... I didn't think she lived with Amber either...... And I thought Beatrice was her friend??

There were a couple of moments when it really looked liked Mosh (in profile just before the engagement press conference), and the bit with her "first" interview, she got the fake Mosh accent down perfectly!! I loved the niece saying "Aunty Mary, why are you talking funny?"

Mosh wishes she was that pretty and feminine and THIN! And I bet she wishes Frodo was that charming! It was a fun bit of escapism though
Laeticia

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #393 on: November 19, 2015, 02:09:58 PM »

I'm watching it now. So far its cheesy but not as bad as I expected from the promos
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #394 on: November 19, 2015, 02:17:56 PM »

They ignored Betina then Whistle

They mention Bettina VERY briefly at the beginning, when Mary and the housemates (Amber) Google Fred after the first meeting..... Then she tries to ask about "current girlfriends" and he dodges the question....

Just started watching (I recorded it) - it's kinda cute, but I know it's so far from reality!  I like this Mary! She seems nice and down to earth  Icecream

Was Bettina the one were they showed her boobs in the photo?

Nice one. Fred cheats on his girlfriend, but she gets called out for doing what many, many other people do - going topless whilst tanning. Charming Clown
Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #395 on: November 19, 2015, 05:15:48 PM »

Star Star Star
All the  Star for that comment Maria  Yes

Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #396 on: November 19, 2015, 05:30:40 PM »

They mention Bettina VERY briefly at the beginning, when Mary and the housemates (Amber) Google Fred after the first meeting..... Then she tries to ask about "current girlfriends" and he dodges the question....

Just started watching (I recorded it) - it's kinda cute, but I know it's so far from reality!  I like this Mary! She seems nice and down to earth  Icecream

Nice one. Fred cheats on his girlfriend, but she gets called out for doing what many, many other people do - going topless whilst tanning. Charming Clown

IIRC, the topless pics of Bettina were paparazzi pictures taken of them when they were out on a boat. She clearly thought she was completely safe and in a private setting. I always felt sorry for her. Bettina seemed really nice, I wouldn't have minded Queen Bettina.

just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #397 on: November 19, 2015, 05:32:08 PM »

Were there references to Starf***ers?

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #398 on: November 19, 2015, 06:24:56 PM »

...Bettina seemed really nice, I wouldn't have minded Queen Bettina.
From everything I've read here over the years, neither would Derf Wink
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #399 on: November 19, 2015, 06:51:29 PM »

IIRC, the topless pics of Bettina were paparazzi pictures taken of them when they were out on a boat. She clearly thought she was completely safe and in a private setting. I always felt sorry for her. Bettina seemed really nice, I wouldn't have minded Queen Bettina.

In hindsight just about all his exes got throw under the bus, even though every.single.one.of.them brought more to the table than Mary. All of them has done something with their lives, achieving something in their own right. Mary - nothing. It kind of makes you wonder about just how early someone decided that Fred had to marry Mary Thinking She's gotten an extremely gentle treatment from the press since day one (literally. In their first mention BB called her a Helena Christensen-lookalike lawyer!).
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #400 on: November 19, 2015, 07:20:54 PM »

Helena Christensen-lookalike? Lawyer?

She wished Laugh bounce Laugh bounce Laugh bounce

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
emtishell

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #401 on: November 20, 2015, 12:32:46 AM »

Were there references to Starf***ers?

Nope! In fictional Mary's own words, she was already a "smart and accomplished woman"!! Lol
Laeticia

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #402 on: November 20, 2015, 01:18:02 PM »

I actually enjoyed the movie for the fictional story that it was. I'm sure many liberties were taken with the story.

Movie Mares was easy to like while movie Fred was pretty charming. Thought the actor that played Joachim bore quite a lifelike resemblance
RubyLucinda

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #403 on: November 20, 2015, 07:40:14 PM »

I actually enjoyed the movie for the fictional story that it was. I'm sure many liberties were taken with the story.

Movie Mares was easy to like while movie Fred was pretty charming. Thought the actor that played Joachim bore quite a lifelike resemblance

Haha agree about Jokke  Star

I thought for a second he actually participated in this "fairytale" movie!!!  Laughing

putti

Large Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #404 on: December 01, 2015, 10:35:43 PM »

I have just seen it last night, fell asleep half way but the ending ? No church or wedding scene ?
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: