Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 104   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: William & Kate's visit to New York  (Read 342408 times)
Thomas
Administrator
Medium Member

Denmark Denmark

« on: November 25, 2014, 02:54:38 PM »

William & Kate's visit to New York
royalsareajoke

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2014, 05:12:01 PM »

Banana Banana Banana Jumping Jumping Jumping 
I think we're going to be very surprised at how the putz and pukey behave in NY (mean fat little person that I am I so want them to screw up but thinking that they will act with dignity and decorum and come out smelling like roses) ...and it's going to really mess up my day...so I will read this thread after the holidays....but great to see it here.....

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2014, 08:12:35 PM »

Thanks for starting this thread, Thomas   Yes

I really can't remember where, but I have read--in more than one place--that the Duchass wasn't planning to go to NY until she found out that Jecca was going to be at the Tusk Trust dinner...

I have no idea if it's true, but it certainly raises good possibilities for dishing 
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2014, 08:17:17 PM »

I really can't remember where, but I have read--in more than one place--that the Duchass wasn't planning to go to NY until she found out that Jecca was going to be at the Tusk Trust dinner...

I have no idea if it's true, but it certainly raises good possibilities for dishing 

Oh wouldn't that be just the best early Christmas present for this disher ever!

DebbieB

Humongous Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Debbers and Bruners. (Thanks Pomme)

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2014, 08:27:17 PM »

Well she was shoe horned into an engagement that was originally for Willy only  Wink

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her bestó you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2014, 08:27:54 PM »

Sounds like we are in for some delicious dishing.Maybe Jecca will bow out gracefully from this event.

DebbieB

Humongous Member

Debbers and Bruners. (Thanks Pomme)

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2014, 08:31:33 PM »

Sounds like we are in for some delicious dishing.Maybe Jecca will bow out gracefully from this event.

Oh I seriously hope that she doesn't  Grin

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her bestó you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2014, 08:54:17 PM »

ITA  Yes Champagne
Cleo12
Banned
Banned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2014, 10:48:40 PM »

Might as well add this article to the thread -- it's gonna cost a lot of money to dine with these two.  Reminds me of the high prices people used to pay to dine with Princess Diana during her U.S. visits.

http://www.dailymail.co.u...aiser-old-university.html
bach

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2014, 11:17:31 PM »

ITA  Yes Champagne

Yes!! Please show up, Jecca!!! Pleaseee!

#FreeHarry
#HarryForKing
Cloudberry

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2014, 11:38:31 PM »

Might as well add this article to the thread -- it's gonna cost a lot of money to dine with these two.  Reminds me of the high prices people used to pay to dine with Princess Diana during her U.S. visits.

http://www.dailymail.co.u...aiser-old-university.html

That's probably where they got the idea from. Sadly people will likely pay it, reinforcing their sense of their own worth.
One of the Peasants

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2014, 01:38:34 AM »

Why would she, after all, Jecca has a well known effort in conservation, if anything, of the two SHE should be there.  Middlebum on the other hand only knows Africa in a vacation sense.  She will no doubt have fun shopping.   Thumb down

Where's Carl
royalsareajoke

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2014, 01:57:44 AM »

Well she was shoe horned into an engagement that was originally for Willy only  Wink

That's the word(s) I was looking for.... Champagne   Star

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.
PaulaB
Banned
Muted
Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2014, 03:03:29 PM »

She is better and is going on a visit with her husband.  Since when do wives get shoe horned into anything.
lothwen

Warned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2014, 05:02:22 PM »

I'm still just keeping my fingers crossed for a blizzard.  I want to see Kate have to walk around in a parka, scarf and hat, warm pants, and Uggs.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 104   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: